“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#41 Jan 9, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
And now we have a violation of rule 2!
<quoted text>
And you balked at the suggestion that your list of tactics was right out of your playbook.
And you're lying again...I responded directly to your post.
Looks like you've been worn down by all your opponents to the point of having no other means of attempting to counter-punch.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#42 Jan 9, 2014
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>For the third time, where did I suggest that he did?
You're flat out lying.
Wow. This is incredible. Watch.
<quoted text>
If he plays this right, he has the potential to come out of it stronger than before.
<quoted text>How did that work out for Nixon?
Now, either you thought that Nixon "played it right" or your reply was completely non-responsive to my statement. Either way doesn't speak too highly of your intelligence.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#43 Jan 9, 2014
<quoted text>
Wow. This is incredible. Watch.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Now, either you thought that Nixon "played it right" or your reply was completely non-responsive to my statement. Either way doesn't speak too highly of your intelligence.
It's called sarcasm, you moron. It's obvious I'm going to have to go back to using the "/sarc" tag when dealing with complete idiots like you.
Hmmmm

Columbus, OH

#44 Jan 9, 2014
He's toast:
Governors Spoke Privately About Bridge Controversy
Chris Christie Complained to Andrew Cuomo That His Appointee Was Pressing Too Hard for Answers
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000142...
It wasn't that the appointee was pressing too hard for answers- it was that Christy didn't have time to come up with his answers.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#45 Jan 9, 2014
<quoted text>And you're lying again...I responded directly to your post.
Looks like you've been worn down by all your opponents to the point of having no other means of attempting to counter-punch.
This is like talking to a child, but here we go.
<quoted text>Reader, you're pathetic:
NBC and ABC swing and miss on Benghazi; CBS covers the Obama misdirection
http://bearingdrift.com/2012/10/18/nbc-and-ab...
<quoted text>
Oops. You just violated rule number 3.(Somebody else did it before)
<quoted text>
<quoted text>Hate when we play by your rules, little girl?
<quoted text>
I am amused by your unabashed hypocrisy.
<quoted text>Is that what you call it when we rightfully hold our own side accountable?
Now where in that exchange are you "calling out your own" or "holding your own side accountable"? You weren't. You were saying that NBC did it too so it was ok for Fox to do it. Then, when called on it, you in violation of your own rule number 2, changed the subject to "calling out your own." You have become very, very sad.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#46 Jan 9, 2014
<quoted text>It's called sarcasm, you moron. It's obvious I'm going to have to go back to using the "/sarc" tag when dealing with complete idiots like you.
If your post was meant to be sarcastic, it would be even more dependent on the assertion that Nixon "played it right." This is Nate's kid hijacking his account, right?
Hmmmm

Columbus, OH

#47 Jan 9, 2014
OHHH it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood <sing along> a beautiful day in the hood, wouldn't you like to be my neighbor.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#48 Jan 9, 2014
<quoted text>
This is like talking to a child, but here we go.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Now where in that exchange are you "calling out your own" or "holding your own side accountable"? You weren't. You were saying that NBC did it too so it was ok for Fox to do it. Then, when called on it, you in violation of your own rule number 2, changed the subject to "calling out your own." You have become very, very sad.
Where did I ever defend Fox? Let's see it. Calling out NBC is not a defense of Fox...it's showing Reader to be the partisan she is.
You just can't stop lying, can you? And you wonder why you're right down there with Walt, Wide Rider and Rhino on the Topix pole?

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#49 Jan 9, 2014
<quoted text>
If your post was meant to be sarcastic, it would be even more dependent on the assertion that Nixon "played it right." This is Nate's kid hijacking his account, right?
You're the one who claims that Christie is playing it right, moron. How does my sarcastic retort about the historical track record of political cover-ups by chief executives remotely explain your remark?
Can you be any more desperate? The delicious irony is, I'm attacking a Republican and you're furious about it because you so badly want another complete loser to be the GOP nominee.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#50 Jan 9, 2014
<quoted text>It's called sarcasm, you moron. It's obvious I'm going to have to go back to using the "/sarc" tag when dealing with complete idiots like you.
You call it sarcasm. Educated people call it babbling gibberish.

By all means go back to letting that tag hang off of your comments, like a Minnie Pearl of the internet. Just one more way to make fun of you.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#52 Jan 9, 2014
<quoted text>Where did I ever defend Fox? Let's see it. Calling out NBC is not a defense of Fox...it's showing Reader to be the partisan she is.
You just can't stop lying, can you? And you wonder why you're right down there with Walt, Wide Rider and Rhino on the Topix pole?
Your post was in response to hers accusing Fox of not covering the story. Either you were presenting a "the left does it too" argument or you were completely non-responsive. In any event, you certainly weren't "holding your own responsible" as you now claim. You have completely lost your mind. I thought RS was the only one of you capable of writing something and then flat denying that he did an hour later. I'm starting to feel a little guilty for reducing you to such an utter idiot.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#53 Jan 9, 2014
<quoted text>You're the one who claims that Christie is playing it right, moron. How does my sarcastic retort about the historical track record of political cover-ups by chief executives remotely explain your remark?
Can you be any more desperate? The delicious irony is, I'm attacking a Republican and you're furious about it because you so badly want another complete loser to be the GOP nominee.
Really? I claimed Christie is playing it right? Where?

(If I wanted a complete loser to the GOP nominee I would be pulling for Ted Cruz or Rand Paul.)

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#55 Jan 9, 2014
<quoted text>
Your post was in response to hers accusing Fox of not covering the story. Either you were presenting a "the left does it too" argument or you were completely non-responsive. In any event, you certainly weren't "holding your own responsible" as you now claim. You have completely lost your mind. I thought RS was the only one of you capable of writing something and then flat denying that he did an hour later. I'm starting to feel a little guilty for reducing you to such an utter idiot.
I started this thread to hold Christie responsible you, you empty headed moron. And my calling Reader out is not a defense of Fox.
Talk about a complete detachment from reality...you've slipped right out of this dimension.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#56 Jan 9, 2014
<quoted text>
Really? I claimed Christie is playing it right? Where?
(If I wanted a complete loser to the GOP nominee I would be pulling for Ted Cruz or Rand Paul.)
"If he plays this right, he has the potential to come out of it stronger than before."
Are you telling me that's not an endorsement of his handling of the scandal so far? You're certainly hoping for that outcome.
You really are clueless on potential GOP candidates and how they resonate with the base. Cruz wouldn't have several millions of voters sitting out an election. Your crush Fatboy would, just as Romney did.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#57 Jan 9, 2014
<quoted text>I started this thread to hold Christie responsible you, you empty headed moron. And my calling Reader out is not a defense of Fox.
Talk about a complete detachment from reality...you've slipped right out of this dimension.
So what you are saying is that after your first post, everything else you type is completely irrelevant and should be ignored. Got it.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#58 Jan 9, 2014
<quoted text>"If he plays this right, he has the potential to come out of it stronger than before."
Are you telling me that's not an endorsement of his handling of the scandal so far? You're certainly hoping for that outcome.
You really are clueless on potential GOP candidates and how they resonate with the base. Cruz wouldn't have several millions of voters sitting out an election. Your crush Fatboy would, just as Romney did.
That statement is exactly what it is. An observation that IF he handles the situation properly he has the POTENTIAL to come out stronger. It contains no endorsement of how he has handled it so far nor any hope for his success or failure. I'm beginning to question whether you even have a GED based on this thread.

Cruz is crazy as an outhouse rat. Bring it. And if you recall, you were absolutely certain that Romney was going to win, so you have a long way to go to gain any credibility as a political analyst. A centrist candidate has a chance to win. A wingnut doesn't. The GOP's "base" is its worst enemy.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#59 Jan 9, 2014
<quoted text>
So what you are saying is that after your first post, everything else you type is completely irrelevant and should be ignored. Got it.
And there, ladies and gentlemen, is how little girl Che admits defeat...always twisted and ugly but easily recognizable.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#60 Jan 9, 2014
<quoted text>"If he plays this right, he has the potential to come out of it stronger than before."
Ted Cruz! Yes!

He would do for the party what Sarah Palin did in 2008.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#61 Jan 9, 2014
<quoted text>And there, ladies and gentlemen, is how little girl Che admits defeat...always twisted and ugly but easily recognizable.
What is twisted here is that you got your butt kicked again.

You might as well get a tattoo of Pope Che Reagan Christ I's bootsole on your backside.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#62 Jan 9, 2014
<quoted text>
Your entire life is Topix, jumping on anything that anyone says and twisting their words. RS and the "us" situation - God Che, you couldn't have made it more obvious that jumping on other people and twisting what they have to say so that you can argue with them and belittle them is your LIFE. It's what you live for when you're here all morning, day and night. Does that seem mentally healthy to you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wasserman Schultz to step down amid uproar over... 5 min d pants 84
Trump...the evasive 20 min BizzyBee 1
Trump the Liar 39 min VCNZX 224
Don't trust Google... 48 min Free Pizza 4 U 16
Trump and Putin have ties..... 1 hr d pants 41
African-American man shot over politics 1 hr d pants 1
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 1 hr xeniod 1,336

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance