|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>My analysis of you is 100%. You are exhibit A that you can take a negro out of the ghetto but not the ghetto out of the negro. You are truly sad and an object to be pitted. After the illegals are sent home you need to apply for a position picking fruit and make yourself useful.
Make no mistake of my opinion of you. You are a common redneck piece of shit. That does not reflect on respectable and intelligent whites.
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Make no mistake of my opinion of you. You are a common redneck piece of shit. That does not reflect on respectable and intelligent whites.
Nor does my opinion of you reflect on intelligent and respectable Blacks like Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, Armstrong Williams, J.C. Watts, Kenneth Blackwell and other people of character.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Let the trumpets sound...this redneck truly believes he has it all figured out.
Let me clue you in on something, sport... First, you know absolutely shit about me so for you to pretend you do shows the insipid babble that you spew is worth about as much as your opinion...nothing
Second, Paula Deen made her millions with a public company and all her sponsors plus her book publisher had dropped her. To show how desperate she is, she will pay Jessie Jackson of all people to bring her back...
Don't pretend like your topix bullshit is relevant. You are no different than any other toothless redneck on here.
Am I in the ballpark? Of course I am.
Continue...
You keep replying because you keep getting called out. How come not one person is supporting your comments. Paula is worth millions and JJ will go anywhere the camera or the $ is. He is the true meaning of a whore.

Again, your speech is all I need to know about you. Sure sign you have achieved very little in life. You're sad and yet you keep commenting despite getting put in your second class place every time.

Racism...the card is played in desperation.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Again, Rhino keeps fighting the man. The man who feeds you, provides the roof over your head, the medicine to make you well or care for your children and so much more.

And all the while you believe it is owed to you. You don't take care of it or appreciate it. Instead you want more of it because you can't make more.

What a slave you are. You are my slave and it has nothing to do with race. You are a social/economic slave.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep replying because you keep getting called out. How come not one person is supporting your comments. Paula is worth millions and JJ will go anywhere the camera or the $ is. He is the true meaning of a whore.
Again, your speech is all I need to know about you. Sure sign you have achieved very little in life. You're sad and yet you keep commenting despite getting put in your second class place every time.
Racism...the card is played in desperation.
I don't need checks and smiley faces to know the truth. You depend on Internet approval to cope with your ignorant bullshit. I don't need "Internet support", junior.

Redneck reasoning doesn't bother me. You are content with silly quips and check marks by your name which
reveals your inability to function on your own...You are simply a part of the inbred herd.

Redneck Stupidity...the card is played because you have nothing else.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Neutral Party wrote:
Again, Rhino keeps fighting the man. The man who feeds you, provides the roof over your head, the medicine to make you well or care for your children and so much more.
And all the while you believe it is owed to you. You don't take care of it or appreciate it. Instead you want more of it because you can't make more.
What a slave you are. You are my slave and it has nothing to do with race. You are a social/economic slave.
Inbred rhetoric.

Nothing new here to see.
Pamela

Plain City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor does my opinion of you reflect on intelligent and respectable Blacks like Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, Armstrong Williams, J.C. Watts, Kenneth Blackwell and other people of character.
I only hope Rhino will not riot with his brothers after Zimmerman walks out of jail free.

Rhino is an embarrassment to his people.
Pamela

Plain City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Neutral Party wrote:
Rhino does like to admit how much he really needs White People to function and pay his bills. Without us he would starve like his brothers in Uganda or Botswana.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Dear Pamela,

If you would check most European countries, Yugoslavia, former USSR, etc., you will see the starvation and poor European economy and government at work.

I invite you to Sit down and shut tha fk up.

Thanks.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
Dear Pamela,
If you would check most European countries, Yugoslavia, former USSR, etc., you will see the starvation and poor European economy and government at work.
I invite you to Sit down and shut tha fk up.
Thanks.
that is the exact kind of Economy and Government that the Psuedo Liberal Democrats on the Left want here for the US and the Great Society was the start of it.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>that is the exact kind of Economy and Government that the Psuedo Liberal Democrats on the Left want here for the US and the Great Society was the start of it.
Bullshit. Show any viable proof to your wingnut assumption.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
No Bullshit which history is proof which proves that you failed History then and you are one of those that bound to repeat history and its failure again.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ding Dong, why don't you show us how your way is working. This is the worse economic recovery in US history. Employment is at a 35 year low and more than 50M on food stamps.

Just because many have been dumbed down to your level doesn't make it better.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ding Dong, why don't you show us how your way is working. This is the worse economic recovery in US history. Employment is at a 35 year low and more than 50M on food stamps.
Just because many have been dumbed down to your level doesn't make it better.
Number 1 private employer in the United States: WalMart.
Number 2 private employer in the United States: Kelly Services.

Rhino's welfare and food stamps pay better than either.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

And today it was announced that Oblamocare subsidy cost will be 107% of what we were originally told. There will be no means testing for at least the first year too.

That means that the Walmart and Kelly employees will get insurance for their families for significantly below market cost. And who makes up the difference?

This train has wrecked before it ever left the station.

And turds like Rhino don't understand because the only skin they have in it is what they are given. Being generous is one thing, but turds who suck on the government tit for life are just a piece of crap.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

5 straight year of declining employment with real unemployment well above 10% and this administration doesn't give a rats ass about it.

When more people take than provide, we have a problem.

This country is in decline and those that think otherwise have their head up their ass.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Neutral Party wrote:
5 straight year of declining employment with real unemployment well above 10% and this administration doesn't give a rats ass about it.
When more people take than provide, we have a problem.
This country is in decline and those that think otherwise have their head up their ass.
And only 49% of American adults age 24-65 have full time jobs as of this month.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Neutral Party wrote:
And today it was announced that Oblamocare subsidy cost will be 107% of what we were originally told. There will be no means testing for at least the first year too.

That means that the Walmart and Kelly employees will get insurance for their families for significantly below market cost. And who makes up the difference?

This train has wrecked before it ever left the station.

And turds like Rhino don't understand because the only skin they have in it is what they are given. Being generous is one thing, but turds who suck on the government tit for life are just a piece of crap.
State your sources, sheep.
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Pamela wrote:
<quoted text>
I only hope Rhino will not riot with his brothers after Zimmerman walks out of jail free.
Rhino is an embarrassment to his people.
Well said Pam. Rhino is what Stalin referred to as a useful idiot, bitter, angry and he never questions the fact that his people have gotten worse under Obama, not better.

Black Rhino is living proof that "a mind is a terrible thing to waste."
West Side Pride

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

I listen to Rush every day.

He and Glen Beck always are catching Obama lying and putting it out there for everyone to see.

Obama lies.

Obama lies.

Obama lies.

Obama wants to be a permanent dictator with all power and all control.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info