Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#420 Jun 18, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>No, he had a father in a hut with a harem. His brother, George, is a sex offender, his aunt, an illegal immigrant living in a project, collecting welfare. What a family!!!!!!
Hmmm...Family. Huh?

Prescott Bush started his oil business with the Bin Ladens. After 911, GW Bush flew Bin Ladens family to safety and stayed in the oil business with them. After it was discovered that Osama, the son, was responsible for the attacks.

How do feel about the Bush crime family? The same? Do you excuse them?

Brooklyn, New York

#421 Jun 18, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>You are trashy, to say the least! Typical democratic trash!
I'm not a democrat. I just don't buy the conservative rights bullshit patriot facade.

You're a shaved sheep. Baaaaaaaad for you.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#422 Jun 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
TelePrompTers. That's it? That's all you have? Most presidents, news anchors, and just most TV personalities make use of them.
That must explain how he crushed Romney in two debates...Oh wait, there were none there.
Sit down and clam up, sheep. Your inane characterizations are teabagger jargon, nothing more.
Obama is teleprompter dependent, no doubt about it, he is an idiot! He is not a good actor either, as evidenced by teleprompter malfunction, he stands there like the village idiot!

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#423 Jun 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm...Family. Huh?
Prescott Bush started his oil business with the Bin Ladens. After 911, GW Bush flew Bin Ladens family to safety and stayed in the oil business with them. After it was discovered that Osama, the son, was responsible for the attacks.
How do feel about the Bush crime family? The same? Do you excuse them?
Obama family business, Huts and Harems!

Brooklyn, New York

#424 Jun 18, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is teleprompter dependent, no doubt about it, he is an idiot! He is not a good actor either, as evidenced by teleprompter malfunction, he stands there like the village idiot!
Sheep speak.

No substance, just mindless drivel.

You're welcome.

Brooklyn, New York

#425 Jun 18, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>Obama family business, Huts and Harems!
Is that your answer? Silly characterizations of the man's paternal ancestry?

Typical redneck jargon.

Well played. Expected.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#426 Jun 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that your answer? Silly characterizations of the man's paternal ancestry?
Typical redneck jargon.
Well played. Expected.
Typical "sissy" liberal babbling!

Brooklyn, New York

#427 Jun 18, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical "sissy" liberal babbling!
Liberal - code word for "I have no real retort so I will use a Faux news tag to cover my fkn stupidity".
Neutral Party

Sellersburg, IN

#428 Jun 19, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
What did he learn there? To drink? Sniff coke? Make up words? Support supply side economics?
Sit down, bobble head. You're done.
Gee, you must be worth millions and not work. Why don't you post your degree, transcripts and a recent 1040. I bet W made more than before 30 than you made your entire life.

And any reference to a bobble head should be saved for your idle, slick willy who had many bobble heads while an elected official.

Libs still using W for an excuse is comparable to a 80 yr old using the N word. They just couldn't move on.

Brooklyn, New York

#429 Jun 20, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, you must be worth millions and not work. Why don't you post your degree, transcripts and a recent 1040. I bet W made more than before 30 than you made your entire life.

And any reference to a bobble head should be saved for your idle, slick willy who had many bobble heads while an elected official.

Libs still using W for an excuse is comparable to a 80 yr old using the N word. They just couldn't move on.
Concern yourself with your wing nut babble.

Work? The fact that I can work and dismantle any of your herds bullshit upsets you, huh?

Tissue is on sale at Walmart.

Dubya is a spoiled brat and he didn't make shit. Oh the hardships of an oil Barron's grandson...Must have been a real struggle for him.

Next time read your dumbass post before hitting the button. My iPhone has an app called "Topix". Most smart phones have this ability at this point.

Any other dumbass statements?
Neutral Party

Sellersburg, IN

#430 Jun 20, 2013
Like I said:

No $
No Job
No respect.

You're a farce! I would suggest you apply at your local Walmart and attempt to earn a respectful living.

You libs are all the same, judge everyone except yourselves.

Gosh, a smart phone too? Probably have cable tv too!
Neutral Party

Sellersburg, IN

#431 Jun 20, 2013
And just because your parents would rather soak off of the government than work hard to be successful is no reason to hate on Bush.

I am sure oil got him a job with the TX Rangers.

And the reason I post is for you to read it and get an education, dumb ass!
Neutral Party

Sellersburg, IN

#432 Jun 20, 2013
Isn't it ironic that those who haven't achieved hate on those who have.

Whether it is Rush or a Bush, you don't get handed anything in life. You can get a break or two but eventually you have to stand on your own.

And those that would rather complain and judge find excuses why they didn't make the decisions necessary or prioritize their actions.

So they hate and attack because they are in no position to do anything else. Envy, covet, desire. Call it whatever you want but I know for one the feeling of achievement is very satisfying.

Being independent of other to shelter, feed and take care of ones family. My what a feeling it must be to have to rely on others to live.

Good luck to you Rhino, you'll need it more than I.
Rush Limbaugh Fan

Oxford, AL

#433 Jun 20, 2013
refer a friend earn $5.00

get a rush limbaugh email address account

create your own [email protected]

www.rushlimbaugh.me

Brooklyn, New York

#434 Jun 21, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
Isn't it ironic that those who haven't achieved hate on those who have.

Whether it is Rush or a Bush, you don't get handed anything in life. You can get a break or two but eventually you have to stand on your own.

And those that would rather complain and judge find excuses why they didn't make the decisions necessary or prioritize their actions.

So they hate and attack because they are in no position to do anything else. Envy, covet, desire. Call it whatever you want but I know for one the feeling of achievement is very satisfying.

Being independent of other to shelter, feed and take care of ones family. My what a feeling it must be to have to rely on others to live.

Good luck to you Rhino, you'll need it more than I.
I don't need luck.

I have a few skill sets.

What about you, sheep?
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#435 Jun 21, 2013
Rush puts out hard truths that liberals hate.

Right now Rush is saying that in 1986 Simpson Massolli that 700 miles of fence were supposed to be built, 36 miles have been built. The problem that both parties, both Bush and Obama, refuse to enforce border security, illegals in violation of laws do not deserve amnesty. The Federal Government does not WANT to stop illegal immigration.

That is why a vast majority of the American people realize that the establishment of both parties are evil men who lie constantly to the American people.

Enforce the 1986 law Federal parasites!

Rush tells it like it is.

Brooklyn, New York

#436 Jun 21, 2013
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
Rush puts out hard truths that liberals hate.

Right now Rush is saying that in 1986 Simpson Massolli that 700 miles of fence were supposed to be built, 36 miles have been built. The problem that both parties, both Bush and Obama, refuse to enforce border security, illegals in violation of laws do not deserve amnesty. The Federal Government does not WANT to stop illegal immigration.

That is why a vast majority of the American people realize that the establishment of both parties are evil men who lie constantly to the American people.

Enforce the 1986 law Federal parasites!

Rush tells it like it is.
So why, oh why, is rush nothing but a loudmouth peckerhead, instead of actually putting action to work? I mean you say he tells truth which says to me he has the answers. Why not take some of his money and influence to actually do something?

Please tell me,

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#437 Jun 21, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
So why, oh why, is rush nothing but a loudmouth peckerhead, instead of actually putting action to work? I mean you say he tells truth which says to me he has the answers. Why not take some of his money and influence to actually do something?
Please tell me,
Limbaugh Killed It In 2007
http://immigrationreformnews.com/2010/11/bush...

Brooklyn, New York

#438 Jun 22, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Limbaugh Killed It In 2007
http://immigrationreformnews.com/2010/11/bush...
Yet again, he simply ran his big mouth with his usual clown babble and pretty much did nothing but parrot the feeling of most of right wing America.

Amazing. How does he do it?

Doesn't take much insight to point fingers and stream spittle into a micro phone. That dope addicted Rush can do no wrong in the eyes of the herd.

Sad.

“I AM GOING TO BE CRABBY”

Since: Apr 10

TILL THIS ELECTION IS OVER!

#439 Jun 22, 2013
CMH Rick wrote:
Rush who?
OMG, how are you?
Hope everything is good!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What will Donald Trump do? 44 min Duke for Mayor 17
Tyre King 1 hr Pam 26
News Man fatally shot on Far East Side 1 hr Big Johnson 1
News Police arrest suspect in Grove City homicide 1 hr Big Johnson 1
Basket of Deplorables 1 hr White Fangs 257
News Tyres International Founder TC Johnson Dies 1 hr Big Johnson 1
Trump's Wall 1 hr Male 806

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance