No

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#399 Jun 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Why thank you.
Here is just few examples of your caring, loving people doing what they do best...I have more of this disgusting and unthinkable atrocities by you and yours. Let me know if you want to see more.Enjoy.
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_...
http://www.christianpost.com/news/joyce-meyer...
Yet you people are 13% of the US population and commit 74% of the violent crimes and 52% of the murders.
Why is that, ape?

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#400 Jun 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
My job affords me time to beat you in the head and complete my tasks. That's what a higher education does for you. Inbreeding only allows you to google, cut and paste. See the difference? Prolly not.
Lettuce be clear, you are nothing but a dumb inbred troglodyte. You think you're words are profound but they expose that extra chromosome everytime you post.
It must suck ass to be you.
"Lettuce" be clear?
Yeah, that's profound, Koko.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#401 Jun 17, 2013
Yes, I listen off and on, a little goes a long way. Now on the other hand, my husband, a union worker, listens more frequently. He cannot stand a democrat!

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#402 Jun 17, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Your alleged institution of higher education:

Overall Ranking: 138

Rankings, Scores & Key Indicators
Score: 38
High school counselor score (out of 5): 3.5
Average freshman retention rate: 78%
6-year graduation rate: 58
Classes with under 20 students: 37.0%
Classes with 50 or more students: 7%
Student-faculty ratio: 18:1
Fall 2011 acceptance rate: 49.1%
http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com...

Mine:

Overall Ranking: 18

Score: 84
High school counselor score (out of 5): 4.2
Average freshman retention rate: 95%
6-year graduation rate: 91
Classes with under 20 students: 68.6%
Classes with 50 or more students: 2%
Student-faculty ratio: 10:1
Fall 2011 acceptance rate: 29.4%
http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com...

IF you actually attended St. John's, you were an Affirmative Action case. You're dull-witted, illiterate and undisciplined.
Education is what you make of it, dummy. You don't have to go to an Ivy League school to be educated. Look at George W. Bush...he's a fkn idiot.

Like I said, you wouldn't make it past one semester at St. John's.

Brooklyn, New York

#403 Jun 17, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you people are 13% of the US population and commit 74% of the violent crimes and 52% of the murders.
Why is that, ape?
State you're sources, cave monkey.

Brooklyn, New York

#404 Jun 17, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>"Lettuce" be clear?
Yeah, that's profound, Koko.
You can keep that, quadruped.
Tell your sister/wife you dun learnded a new way to talk to your trailer park buddies.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#405 Jun 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
State you're sources, cave monkey.
For the thousandth time:

http://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2009/offenses/exp...

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#406 Jun 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You can keep that, quadruped.
Tell your sister/wife you dun learnded a new way to talk to your trailer park buddies.
Come on, boy. Show us that degree of yours in action. All we've seen is basic black...stupid, illiterate and raging.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#407 Jun 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Education is what you make of it, dummy. You don't have to go to an Ivy League school to be educated. Look at George W. Bush...he's a fkn idiot.
Hey ding dong! W went to Yale. Where did you go? Probably a scholarship to Sam Houston Institute of Technology?

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#408 Jun 17, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ding dong! W went to Yale. Where did you go? Probably a scholarship to Sam Houston Institute of Technology?
Fry Queen's son insists he went to St. John's. His illiteracy and common stupidity indicate that he's a liar.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#409 Jun 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You picked the wrong example. I prefer Barry, The Teleprompter Dependent Clown!

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#410 Jun 17, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you people are 13% of the US population and commit 74% of the violent crimes and 52% of the murders.
Why is that, ape?
Because Barry, The Teleprompter Dependent, Clown, does not care if they live or die, he just wanted them to commit voter fraud for him. He does not address any issues r/t African-Americans.

I's Zoe, German-American, and I approve this message!

Brooklyn, New York

#411 Jun 18, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>Hey ding dong! W went to Yale. Where did you go? Probably a scholarship to Sam Houston Institute of Technology?
What did he learn there? To drink? Sniff coke? Make up words? Support supply side economics?

Sit down, bobble head. You're done.

Brooklyn, New York

#412 Jun 18, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Oh my God! Nothing from this study supports your redneck statement!!!

Jesus's Christ! Do you know how to read a chart?!?? Even the definition of the offenses of any race is not accurate, it says it right there in the first few lines and again at the bottom...Wow. Why would your dumbass give me this information? Please revisit your second link, dumbass...Holy shit snacks, barnyard, you are a fkn idiot.

Brooklyn, New York

#413 Jun 18, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>You picked the wrong example. I prefer Barry, The Teleprompter Dependent Clown!
Obama has a law degree and passed the bar along with his degrees. He didn't have a father that was the head of the CIA to get him in Harvard either. Please sheep, take your bullshit back to the RNC. Maybe they will clap for your simple ass. I will not.

What about Bush?

Brooklyn, New York

#414 Jun 18, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Fry Queen's son insists he went to St. John's. His illiteracy and common stupidity indicate that he's a liar.
Because you say so????

Holy God. I should expect that from a cut and paste idiot. You can't get a degree in cut and paste...Give university of Phoenix a shot, Jethro. Most dumbass inbreds like you can usually last a few days with cut and paste, but soon you'll flunk out of there as well...Like you did in life.

Fkn hilarious.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#416 Jun 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has a law degree and passed the bar along with his degrees. He didn't have a father that was the head of the CIA to get him in Harvard either. Please sheep, take your bullshit back to the RNC. Maybe they will clap for your simple ass. I will not.
What about Bush?
He must have had a class on teleprompters because without it, he is not bright. Besides, the majority of his so-called education is hidden. We don't even know if he had a girlfriend, boyfriend, all secrets, pay-offs, who knows? I trust Putin more than Barry, The Clown!

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#417 Jun 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
What about Bush?
No, he had a father in a hut with a harem. His brother, George, is a sex offender, his aunt, an illegal immigrant living in a project, collecting welfare. What a family!!!!!!

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#418 Jun 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you say so????
Holy God. I should expect that from a cut and paste idiot. You can't get a degree in cut and paste...Give university of Phoenix a shot, Jethro. Most dumbass inbreds like you can usually last a few days with cut and paste, but soon you'll flunk out of there as well...Like you did in life.
Fkn hilarious.
You are trashy, to say the least! Typical democratic trash!

Brooklyn, New York

#419 Jun 18, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>He must have had a class on teleprompters because without it, he is not bright. Besides, the majority of his so-called education is hidden. We don't even know if he had a girlfriend, boyfriend, all secrets, pay-offs, who knows? I trust Putin more than Barry, The Clown!
TelePrompTers. That's it? That's all you have? Most presidents, news anchors, and just most TV personalities make use of them.

That must explain how he crushed Romney in two debates...Oh wait, there were none there.

Sit down and clam up, sheep. Your inane characterizations are teabagger jargon, nothing more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BB's Current Events Thread 9 min d pants 253
Gravity Waves 24 min Wondering 2
Cleveland sends Tamir Rice’s estate $500 ambula... 29 min Annie 9
Guess BizzyBee's Age 38 min science trumps god 6
Homemaking with Reality Speaks 43 min ionic surfactants 18
Beyonce's Super Bowl Salute to the BPP 1 hr RS is white trash 21
Ferguson Sued 2 hr Wondering 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages