Created by Oliver Canterberry on Mar 25, 2013

115 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

I have not listened since

Reynoldsburg, OH

#379 Jun 17, 2013
I gave Limbaugh 2 weeks when WLW started messing with Mike McConnell's hours. It was the longest 2 weeks of my live and I have not listened since.
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#380 Jun 17, 2013
Pamela wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want America changed into Africa or Haiti, obviously you do.
Good point Pam.

Since the 1965 Federal Immigration Act the demographics of this nation have changed radically with a massive influx from the third world, you can especially see this is Columbus Ohio with the huge numbers of Somalis and the resulting outbreaks of Shigellosis.

Diseases that were formerly unknown have made a strong come back based on the lack of sanitation in the 3rd world, diseases like bed bugs, tuberculosis, shigellosis, whooping cough and swine flu.

Liberals want the 3rd world vote and do not mind a "dumbed down" electorate.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#381 Jun 17, 2013
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>Good point Pam.

Since the 1965 Federal Immigration Act the demographics of this nation have changed radically with a massive influx from the third world, you can especially see this is Columbus Ohio with the huge numbers of Somalis and the resulting outbreaks of Shigellosis.

Diseases that were formerly unknown have made a strong come back based on the lack of sanitation in the 3rd world, diseases like bed bugs, tuberculosis, shigellosis, whooping cough and swine flu.

Liberals want the 3rd world vote and do not mind a "dumbed down" electorate.
Oh Jesus H. Christ...

Why don't you build yourself an underground shack and just stay there?
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#382 Jun 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Jesus H. Christ...
Why don't you build yourself an underground shack and just stay there?
Blacks like you are the one's headed to the "shack" after illegals take ALL low wage jobs. The fact that you are too stupid to realize that fact shows your ignorance and irrelevance.

Yet you still bow the knee and worship Hussein.

Sad.

Brooklyn, New York

#383 Jun 17, 2013
<quoted text>Blacks like you are the one's headed to the "shack" after illegals take ALL low wage jobs. The fact that you are too stupid to realize that fact shows your ignorance and irrelevance.

Yet you still bow the knee and worship Hussein.

Sad.
So all you have are racial epitaphs and redneck retorts.

Typical.

Thanks.
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#384 Jun 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical.
Thanks.
You're welcome.

Nothing will work in ghetto until they do (put down the crack pipe and weed and get off welfare).

Brooklyn, New York

#385 Jun 17, 2013
<quoted text>You're welcome.

Nothing will work in ghetto until they do (put down the crack pipe and weed and get off welfare).
Your redneck anger sustains me.

You can do better than that, Jethro.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#386 Jun 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical.
Thanks.
The word you're pretending to know is "epithet."
An epitaph is found on a tombstone.

Quite an education you received at St. John's, boy.
Illiterate Black Rhino

Columbus, OH

#387 Jun 17, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>The word you're pretending to know is "epithet."
I'lls do betters nextest times, boss! Just don'ts whoops me!

Brooklyn, New York

#388 Jun 17, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:

Spelling nazi.

Overzealous attention to irrelevant and morbidly obtuse as well.

Up for another spell check, sunscreen?

As usual no substance, just insipid drivel to pass the time while you wait on another welfare check. Get off you lazy fat ass and find a job, jug head.

Brooklyn, New York

#389 Jun 17, 2013
Illiterate Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>I'lls do betters nextest times, boss! Just don'ts whoops me!

Redneck humor. You're the next Larry the redneck guy.

That extra chromosome. Gotta love it.

Brooklyn, New York

#390 Jun 17, 2013
Before that redneck corrects another typo...I meant "to the irrelevant".

Thanks for your help, Clayton Inbred.

Brooklyn, New York

#391 Jun 17, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
You bitch like a little girl. Were you beat up alot when you were a kid? No hugs from daddy? Mommy burned you with her Marlboro's? I'm using a phone to debunk your bullshit. I don't need to google or cut and paste to do that.

Auto correct is not good all the time, but I deal with it, but at least I know what I'm talking about. You inbred your way through here and cut and paste bullshit, but you really don't know shit from sugar.

So you correct my spelling to make yourself feel better, but its quite the opposite. You can't defend anything you say without google and then you'll copy links that are disputable to anyone with half a brain, yet you run around here like you're the smartest inbred on topix. You poor dumb bastard. You seem too fkn stupid to really have a life other then topix, which I'm sure you don't.

You are free to spell check this as well.

Hilliard, OH

#392 Jun 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Spelling nazi.
Overzealous attention to irrelevant and morbidly obtuse as well.
Up for another spell check, sunscreen?
As usual no substance, just insipid drivel to pass the time while you wait on another welfare check. Get off you lazy fat ass and find a job, jug head.
Spelling? No moron...it's vocabulary. You didn't know what the word meant. Period.
Please, never leave. You remind us why leftist blacks are what they are...raging, stupid, envious subhumans.

Hilliard, OH

#393 Jun 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You bitch like a little girl. Were you beat up alot when you were a kid? No hugs from daddy? Mommy burned you with her Marlboro's? I'm using a phone to debunk your bullshit. I don't need to google or cut and paste to do that.
Auto correct is not good all the time, but I deal with it, but at least I know what I'm talking about. You inbred your way through here and cut and paste bullshit, but you really don't know shit from sugar.
So you correct my spelling to make yourself feel better, but its quite the opposite. You can't defend anything you say without google and then you'll copy links that are disputable to anyone with half a brain, yet you run around here like you're the smartest inbred on topix. You poor dumb bastard. You seem too fkn stupid to really have a life other then topix, which I'm sure you don't.
You are free to spell check this as well.
What sort of life do you lead, ape? You seem to pass a fair amount of time here yourself. What line of work are you in? EBT withdrawal supervisor? Forward WalMart shoplifting recon? Personal home herbal and powder weights and measures calibration technician?
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#394 Jun 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Your redneck anger sustains me.
You can do better than that, Jethro.
Please don't miss the next Juneteen "celebration" maybe you could become collateral damage in the ongoing Black on Black genocide and add to topix by subtraction.

Brooklyn, New York

#395 Jun 17, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Spelling? No moron...it's vocabulary. You didn't know what the word meant. Period.
Please, never leave. You remind us why leftist blacks are what they are...raging, stupid, envious subhumans.
I know it hurts that my education is much more intense than yours...Rednecks think they are superior to all other races. I guarantee you wouldn't have made it past one semester at St. John's...You see, you can't Google when you take a test or have your knowledge tested on paper.

Inbreds of your caliber are usually the janitor or work in the cafeteria. Don't get me wrong, it's honest work and God bless them, but you know you're a fkn neanderthal with a frontal cortex the size of a shoe box and can't really comprehend what I'm telling you.

There is an entrance exam to get into college, most colleges have them, and I truly feel you would't get past reading comprehension portion of it because...well...your quite fkn stupid. I know its hard to hear but, truth usually is hard for your kind to take. Am I in the ballpark? Sure I am. Your insipid trivial speeches mean nothing. You cut and paste. I fkn cave monkey can do that, which you live, breathe and eat like everyday of your pathetic existence.

You poor dumb animal.

Brooklyn, New York

#396 Jun 17, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>What sort of life do you lead, ape? You seem to pass a fair amount of time here yourself. What line of work are you in? EBT withdrawal supervisor? Forward WalMart shoplifting recon? Personal home herbal and powder weights and measures calibration technician?
My job affords me time to beat you in the head and complete my tasks. That's what a higher education does for you. Inbreeding only allows you to google, cut and paste. See the difference? Prolly not.

Lettuce be clear, you are nothing but a dumb inbred troglodyte. You think you're words are profound but they expose that extra chromosome everytime you post.

It must suck ass to be you.

Brooklyn, New York

#397 Jun 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Please don't miss the next Juneteen "celebration" maybe you could become collateral damage in the ongoing Black on Black genocide and add to topix by subtraction.
Why thank you.

Here is just few examples of your caring, loving people doing what they do best...I have more of this disgusting and unthinkable atrocities by you and yours. Let me know if you want to see more.Enjoy.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_...

http://www.christianpost.com/news/joyce-meyer...

Hilliard, OH

#398 Jun 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it hurts that my education is much more intense than yours...Rednecks think they are superior to all other races. I guarantee you wouldn't have made it past one semester at St. John's...You see, you can't Google when you take a test or have your knowledge tested on paper.
Inbreds of your caliber are usually the janitor or work in the cafeteria. Don't get me wrong, it's honest work and God bless them, but you know you're a fkn neanderthal with a frontal cortex the size of a shoe box and can't really comprehend what I'm telling you.
There is an entrance exam to get into college, most colleges have them, and I truly feel you would't get past reading comprehension portion of it because...well...your quite fkn stupid. I know its hard to hear but, truth usually is hard for your kind to take. Am I in the ballpark? Sure I am. Your insipid trivial speeches mean nothing. You cut and paste. I fkn cave monkey can do that, which you live, breathe and eat like everyday of your pathetic existence.
You poor dumb animal.
Your alleged institution of higher education:

Overall Ranking: 138

Rankings, Scores & Key Indicators
Score: 38
High school counselor score (out of 5): 3.5
Average freshman retention rate: 78%
6-year graduation rate: 58
Classes with under 20 students: 37.0%
Classes with 50 or more students: 7%
Student-faculty ratio: 18:1
Fall 2011 acceptance rate: 49.1%
http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com...

Mine:

Overall Ranking: 18

Score: 84
High school counselor score (out of 5): 4.2
Average freshman retention rate: 95%
6-year graduation rate: 91
Classes with under 20 students: 68.6%
Classes with 50 or more students: 2%
Student-faculty ratio: 10:1
Fall 2011 acceptance rate: 29.4%
http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com...

IF you actually attended St. John's, you were an Affirmative Action case. You're dull-witted, illiterate and undisciplined.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Ebola 9 min Black Rhino 692
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 14 min d pantz 3,964
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 36 min Rob 104
Jacob Ferrero 52 min They cannot kill ... 4
Columbus airport not screening passengers for E... 1 hr Pam 12
Breaking: Second Nurse w/ Ebola flies with 99.5... 1 hr d pantz 121
Ebola in America 1 hr Pam 11
Good morning BizzyBee and friends 6 hr They cannot kill ... 42
Columbus Dating
Find my Match