Yes

No

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#357 Apr 11, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> How's your Mandarin?
Not necessary. The American educational system is so broken (and so many Americans are ignorant) that English will be the default language. It's a lot easier to teach 300 million Chinese to speak passable English than to teach a mere 10 million Americans to speak Mandarin.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#359 Apr 15, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Michigan had the highest rate of unionization in the country for a few decades, though I think it no longer is.
A certain George Romney bears fault for starting many of the problems that his successors exacerbated. Not to mention Coleman Young's ruin of Detroit.
You'll never convince hundreds of thousands of White families, who, because of the unions, were able to raise children away from dangerous communities and send their kids to college (which your parent(s) probably was union) on those benefits and salaries unions NEGOTIATED for! So don't be an ass because you've been 'enlightened' all of a sudden by millionaire hacks who get paid by Corporate billionaires to feed rats like you the poison of anti union rhetoric.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#360 Apr 15, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> You'll never convince hundreds of thousands of White families, who, because of the unions, were able to raise children away from dangerous communities and send their kids to college (which your parent(s) probably was union) on those benefits and salaries unions NEGOTIATED for! So don't be an ass because you've been 'enlightened' all of a sudden by millionaire hacks who get paid by Corporate billionaires to feed rats like you the poison of anti union rhetoric.
Autos
Steel
Airlines

All brought down by unionization
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

#361 Apr 16, 2013
I plan on listen to Limbaugh today. Last night I listened to Michael Savage who brought it hard against Obama, his best work in a long time, and I'm interested to see what Rush's take will be today. Savage talked about a dark skinned man wearing a hood that was a person of interest in Boston that the local media has not touched from what I've heard so far today.

Since: Jan 12

Chevy Chase, MD

#362 Apr 16, 2013
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
I plan on listen to Limbaugh today. Last night I listened to Michael Savage who brought it hard against Obama, his best work in a long time, and I'm interested to see what Rush's take will be today. Savage talked about a dark skinned man wearing a hood that was a person of interest in Boston that the local media has not touched from what I've heard so far today.
Another "dark skin wearing hoodie " suspect, huh? Did Zimmerman do enough to screw up his life chasing that type of description!
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

#363 Apr 16, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Another "dark skin wearing hoodie " suspect, huh? Did Zimmerman do enough to screw up his life chasing that type of description!
Why would anyone be wearing a hood on a sunny day if not for bad intentions?

You are as fearful of ghetto Blacks as anyone on this forum. You went to an all white school and love White girls. The only time you act "Black" is on the safety of this forum. You aren't fooling anyone but yourself, Othello.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#364 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Why would anyone be wearing a hood on a sunny day if not for bad intentions?
You are as fearful of ghetto Blacks as anyone on this forum. You went to an all white school and love White girls. The only time you act "Black" is on the safety of this forum. You aren't fooling anyone but yourself, Othello.
It wasn't a sunny day. It was night and it was raining. And people wear hoodies all the time for various reasons. An article of clothing as innocent as a hoodie is not indicative of anyone's intentions.
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

#366 Apr 17, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't a sunny day. It was night and it was raining. And people wear hoodies all the time for various reasons. An article of clothing as innocent as a hoodie is not indicative of anyone's intentions.
Dark and rainy was the Trayvon night, Othello and I were discussing the Boston Marathon Muslim Bombing which was sunny just watch one of the many videos.

You are another hypocrite too, as you would never go out at night alone in high crime Black areas of Chicago, New Jersey or wherever you are from.
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

#367 Apr 17, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Another "dark skin wearing hoodie " suspect, huh? Did Zimmerman do enough to screw up his life chasing that type of description!
The Bostonians who tackled the dark skinned and suspicious looking Saudi national are the sort of heroes we need in this nation, people that will keep us safe from the dusky Moors.

Get a clue, Othello.
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#368 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>
The Bostonians who tackled the dark skinned and suspicious looking Saudi national are the sort of heroes we need in this nation, people that will keep us safe from the dusky Moors.
Get a clue, Othello.
Unless they apprehended an innocent man, in which case they are...?

I think your declarations of hero status are a bit premature.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#369 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Dark and rainy was the Trayvon night, Othello and I were discussing the Boston Marathon Muslim Bombing which was sunny just watch one of the many videos.
You are another hypocrite too, as you would never go out at night alone in high crime Black areas of Chicago, New Jersey or wherever you are from.
I assume you live in Columbus (though I could be wrong). For a very short spell, I lived in the Miller Kelton area. I am a young white woman and I walked out at night, by myself. Given, it wasn't the smartest thing to do, but I did it anyway. I've walked around D.C.(not pretty D.C.- bad D.C.) at night as well. Unarmed. So, no - I'm not hypocrite. I walk where I want to walk. The key is to be prepared and aware. I'm not naive enough to believe that the same crap can't happen to me on a bike path, in a mall or in a parking garage.
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

#370 Apr 17, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume you live in Columbus (though I could be wrong). For a very short spell, I lived in the Miller Kelton area. I am a young white woman and I walked out at night, by myself. Given, it wasn't the smartest thing to do, but I did it anyway. I've walked around D.C.(not pretty D.C.- bad D.C.) at night as well. Unarmed. So, no - I'm not hypocrite. I walk where I want to walk. The key is to be prepared and aware. I'm not naive enough to believe that the same crap can't happen to me on a bike path, in a mall or in a parking garage.
I stand corrected. I've walked Miller Kelton in daylight hours but would never do so at night.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#371 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>
I stand corrected. I've walked Miller Kelton in daylight hours but would never do so at night.
It's not that bad. You just have to be aware of who and what's around you. I once got out of my car (lived on the corner of Linwood and Bryden) and about five black guys surrounded my car. I don't know what their intentions were, if any, but that was the only time I was "scared." My landlord happened to be on her porch above. I looked up, the guy immediately in front of me looked up and saw her, looked back at me and kept on walking. I had my tire iron in hand just in case.
Pamela

Plain City, OH

#372 Jun 15, 2013
Absolutely yes.

Thank God someone is willing to expose Obama's lies and is not afraid to be called a racist.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#373 Jun 15, 2013
Pamela wrote:
Absolutely yes.

Thank God someone is willing to expose Obama's lies and is not afraid to be called a racist.
Difference of opinion is one thing, but Limboob is a fkn idiot.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#374 Jun 15, 2013
If I happen to be in the car when he's on.
Pamela

Plain City, OH

#375 Jun 16, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Difference of opinion is one thing, but Limboob is a fkn idiot.
I don't want America changed into Africa or Haiti, obviously you do.
biggie bc

Mansfield, OH

#376 Jun 16, 2013
Only for comic relief.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#377 Jun 16, 2013
Limbaugh is the most listened to radio show in America and has been for years. He is entertaining, intuitive and a pro.

He doesn't repeat himself like Hannity and doesn't get as upset as Levine.

Libs don't like him because he sees through them like superman. Libs don't have substance on the issues but just play on emotions.

Thank god Rush Limbaugh is around!

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#378 Jun 17, 2013
Pamela wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want America changed into Africa or Haiti, obviously you do.
America is America.

Tha fk are you talking about, chicken little?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 3 min scirocco 5,001
Thrift Stores High PRices 7 min How about that 4
BizzyBee's New Year's meal traditions 15 min Reality Speaks 2
Dustin Diamond goes all Jihadi on dude 21 min They cannot kill ... 4
Who do you side with in New York and why? 29 min Reality Speaks 32
OBAMMY GIVES US GAS FOR Under $ 2 A GALLON!! 41 min d pantz 3
Divers search for vehicle in pond in Far East S... 5 hr Bump Thump Thump 1
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web