Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Detroit is already in ruins, if the Third World scum torch what's left, we'll send them back to Afrika and rebuild our city for OUR PEOPLE.
Yeah! In a pigs eye you will. Your hickjack family will be one of the first to be loaded on a ship to Afrika before any Blacks are put on it! Maybe you need a trip down 8 mile to see how well your 'whites' have taken care of their side of the tracks!

“Old Right”

Since: Jan 13

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> And who but the greedy white businessmen and politicians allow the bankers and tax collectors to run amok taking people's hard earned wealth away? Start at the 'root' of the problem, and get off of this blame the Blacks or one man for what's been happening since the fall of man which introduced the seven deadly sins.
The seven deadly sins, also known as the capital vices or cardinal sins, is a classification of objectionable vices (part of Christian ethics) that have been used since early Christian times to educate and instruct Christians concerning fallen humanity's tendency to sin. The currently recognized version of the sins are usually given as wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony.
We already are taxing the rich higher. Even more outrageous tax rates will not fix the problem.

The problem is entitlements and the fall of the labor force participation rate.

The most destructive social pathologies are most common with blacks.

That's just the facts, bro.

Don't like the facts, tell your fellow blacks to stop being so destructive, and quit blaming whitey.

Since: Jan 12

Norristown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
We already are taxing the rich higher. Even more outrageous tax rates will not fix the problem.
The problem is entitlements and the fall of the labor force participation rate.
The most destructive social pathologies are most common with blacks
That's just the facts, bro.
Don't like the facts, tell your fellow blacks to stop being so destructive, and quit blaming whitey.
If jobs were created and not outsourced maybe there wouldn't be a need for entitles and food cards! We have more people who are working and receive EBT than in the past because of low wages against inflation.

Since: Jan 12

Norristown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Common misconception viewed through the prism of American race-baiting pop culture. J's were not disliked because of their religion or their skin color (Italians, Spaniards and Greeks can be darker), J's were disliked because they were peddlers, parasites and because whereever they go they bring turmoil along.
They were known for their notorious business practices, which usually took advantage of the naive peasants. I can tell you a number of jokes told in my parents' circle about the J peddlers. The punch line to one of those jokes had to do with how they would change the prices they charged kids based on whether the kid was using his own money or that of his parents. All humor is rooted in truth.
They are also mentally unstable people. They are argumentative, and Js being neurotic is well known. Just look at the legal system in this country as J lawyers wormed their way into our court system. This never used to be a litigious country until the parasites discovered a way to make a quick buck.
Try negotiating a contract with one of them from the coasts. You will never want to deal with one of them again. They are dishonest, disreputable and crooked. Deal with them once, and you will be marching people off to the off-vens yourself.
I will never forget the dirty J that screwed me at Rehoboth Beach when I was a kid. I bought a raft at his shop. I took it out to the ocean and it tore. I brought it back to the store and he threw me out ... a 13 year old kid. Who know how many other people that greedy J screwed. I hope that idiot got cancer and died a painful death.
Yes, 36 years later I still remember how a J peddler screwed me.
Point being, after living beside each other for thousands of years, Europeans know who is who and what they are about. That's why gypsies and Js and other disfavored groups generally deserve the treatment they get.
They know a hell of a lot more than a bunch of Protestant lemmings fixated on Israel and who take their marching orders from a bunch of neocons.
EBob, can you imagine how many Blacks were ripped off by white business men, and were threatened with violence if they wouldn't leave the store!
I remember watching Malcolm X, and the NOI dude asked him in prison how many whities done him wrong. When they showed his past as he was thinking, every face he remembered harming him was white!
One Jew wouldn't take back damage goods that you probably did, and you hate them. Ha,ha! If you'd try that return stunt on any ethnic white back then, the same results would've occurred, ha,ha!

No Italian worth his creed would've returned your money after you took a bite outta the pizza slice you bought.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>Toure is a 9/11 truther.

And a virulent ANTI WHITE RACIST.

Figures that you support him. Birds of a feather...
Because I and he don't agree with your bullshit, I'm anti white?!???

Right. I think you're too sensitive. Stop crying. Juvenile banter is not becoming. Grow up.

Limboob is a big mouthed loon that waffles and uses his status to rile up the neo con sheep, nothing more.

“Old Right”

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> If jobs were created and not outsourced maybe there wouldn't be a need for entitles and food cards! We have more people who are working and receive EBT than in the past because of low wages against inflation.
If the jobs were not outsourced, the Third World would still be in extreme poverty.

You're an older guy, recall hearing "the starving kids in China", not anymore.

The reason "you people" stay unemployed is because you have criminal records, use drugs, and have kids out of wedlock. Admittedly, drug penalties should be rolled back, but the rest are the fault of personal responsibility.

Not to mention the competition from illegal Mexican labor.

“Old Right”

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
neo con
Would you morons actually learn what that term means.

The Neo Cons have no problem with the expansion of social spending.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Common misconception viewed through the prism of American race-baiting pop culture. J's were not disliked because of their religion or their skin color (Italians, Spaniards and Greeks can be darker), J's were disliked because they were peddlers, parasites and because whereever they go they bring turmoil along.
They were known for their notorious business practices, which usually took advantage of the naive peasants. I can tell you a number of jokes told in my parents' circle about the J peddlers. The punch line to one of those jokes had to do with how they would change the prices they charged kids based on whether the kid was using his own money or that of his parents. All humor is rooted in truth.
They are also mentally unstable people. They are argumentative, and Js being neurotic is well known. Just look at the legal system in this country as J lawyers wormed their way into our court system. This never used to be a litigious country until the parasites discovered a way to make a quick buck.
Try negotiating a contract with one of them from the coasts. You will never want to deal with one of them again. They are dishonest, disreputable and crooked. Deal with them once, and you will be marching people off to the off-vens yourself.
I will never forget the dirty J that screwed me at Rehoboth Beach when I was a kid. I bought a raft at his shop. I took it out to the ocean and it tore. I brought it back to the store and he threw me out ... a 13 year old kid. Who know how many other people that greedy J screwed. I hope that idiot got cancer and died a painful death.
Yes, 36 years later I still remember how a J peddler screwed me.
Point being, after living beside each other for thousands of years, Europeans know who is who and what they are about. That's why gypsies and Js and other disfavored groups generally deserve the treatment they get.
They know a hell of a lot more than a bunch of Protestant lemmings fixated on Israel and who take their marching orders from a bunch of neocons.
I'm not saying you're right and I'm not saying you're wrong.

But do you realize that pretty much the same thing could be said about white people from a black person's perspective? That someone could hate the white race because of a presumption that a few bad experiences are indicative of the entire race?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
If the jobs were not outsourced, the Third World would still be in extreme poverty.
You're an older guy, recall hearing "the starving kids in China", not anymore.
The reason "you people" stay unemployed is because you have criminal records, use drugs, and have kids out of wedlock. Admittedly, drug penalties should be rolled back, but the rest are the fault of personal responsibility.
Not to mention the competition from illegal Mexican labor.
There is still extreme poverty all over the world. Some children in Africa who mine for gold make very little, live in shanties and are constantly exposed to and handle mercury all so Europeans and Americans can buy their gold jewelry.

Most outsourced jobs pay a pittance and barely enough to live off of. What about maquiladoras?

“Old Right”

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is still extreme poverty all over the world. Some children in Africa who mine for gold make very little, live in shanties and are constantly exposed to and handle mercury all so Europeans and Americans can buy their gold jewelry.
Most outsourced jobs pay a pittance and barely enough to live off of. What about maquiladoras?
Subsistence farming sucks. That's why sweatshops never lack for workers.

I don't know a whole lot about child labor/illegal mining, but most of that goes on in the Third World countries we had no interest in invading, which is really only two ways of stopping it the other being mercenaries (Google: Executive Outcomes)

If the gold wasn't bought, and most isn't due to the "No Dirty Gold" campaign.

Don't forget "China and India" in the buyers.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I just remembered why I didn't like you Karl.
woof
fact disturb your fantasy?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Subsistence farming sucks. That's why sweatshops never lack for workers.
I don't know a whole lot about child labor/illegal mining, but most of that goes on in the Third World countries we had no interest in invading, which is really only two ways of stopping it the other being mercenaries (Google: Executive Outcomes)
If the gold wasn't bought, and most isn't due to the "No Dirty Gold" campaign.
Don't forget "China and India" in the buyers.
Most of that gold is bought then transported to Europe and passed off as "legitimately obtained" gold. There are jewelers in this country who also sell it.

I don't favor sweatshops. If a company in this country wants to build a company and hire people there to make products to benefit our citizens, they should be paid a fair wage and should be subjected to the same rules and regulations in this country.

India especially is poverty-stricken. A lucky few are able to find jobs, but if their family has any money, they are usually sent to Europe or here in the United States.

“Old Right”

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>

I don't favor sweatshops. If a company in this country wants to build a company and hire people there to make products to benefit our citizens, they should be paid a fair wage and should be subjected to the same rules and regulations in this country.
That just incentivizes the local entrepreneur instead of the US based corporation, the only way to block that is tariffing the imports, which becomes a regulatory nightmare and starts trade wars.

Not to mention that you favor extraterritoriality. The Chinese will not let the US dictate the laws in their own country.

The sweatshop will go away, once the economy grows enough to provide better opportunities, just as the sweatshop eliminated subsidence farming.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
That just incentivizes the local entrepreneur instead of the US based corporation, the only way to block that is tariffing the imports, which becomes a regulatory nightmare and starts trade wars.
Not to mention that you favor extraterritoriality. The Chinese will not let the US dictate the laws in their own country.
The sweatshop will go away, once the economy grows enough to provide better opportunities, just as the sweatshop eliminated subsidence farming.
I wasn't thinking so much China but Mexico, South America, India, etc. I'm totally against corporations taking their businesses overseas for more reasons than just tax issues and employment issues. American businesses should stay in America.

“Old Right”

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't thinking so much China but Mexico, South America, India, etc. I'm totally against corporations taking their businesses overseas for more reasons than just tax issues and employment issues. American businesses should stay in America.
Have you taken any economics courses?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to see that too. With all respect, America has made itself very 'business unfriendly' with taxes, regulations and no tort reform, allowing them to be sued for the most frivilous reasons.

But, my comment, just glancing at the past 10 or so posts made here, what really strikes me is that the civilizations MUCH older than ours are suffering the worst poverty and their citizens living in the worst conditions, least health care, education, etc.

Mpnf, Karl...Isn't that so very sad? Back to work now for me.

“Old Right”

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to see that too. With all respect, America has made itself very 'business unfriendly' with taxes, regulations and no tort reform, allowing them to be sued for the most frivilous reasons.
But, my comment, just glancing at the past 10 or so posts made here, what really strikes me is that the civilizations MUCH older than ours are suffering the worst poverty and their citizens living in the worst conditions, least health care, education, etc.
Most of the Third World isn't in civilization yet.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you taken any economics courses?
In college. If this country is supposed to be "supporting its own" then we should buy our own, trade our own, grow our own. The consequences of American manufacturing overseas is more than just economic in nature. It is having environmental issues as well.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I think everyone should have access to appropriate living conditions, education and health care. I think it could be a reality in this country. In other countries where it is as far from reality as possible, it's really having an impact.

“Old Right”

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
In college. If this country is supposed to be "supporting its own" then we should buy our own, trade our own, grow our own. The consequences of American manufacturing overseas is more than just economic in nature. It is having environmental issues as well.
You don't seem to understand why protectionism is a bad thing, the rest of the world is far more prosperous due to labor intensive industry moving there. The US is actually doing more manufacturing than ever, we are just making higher valued products.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 281 - 300 of481
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 2 hr killa_the_compassionate 194
non religious requesting prayer 3 hr xyz 2
Hillary's fate? 3 hr xyz 8
Many Voters Say Obama Lies 3 hr xyz 17
why is chelsea clinton so ugly? 3 hr xyz 32
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 3 hr Agree 1,986
Did We Just Lose 85,000 U.S. Jobs to Foreign Wo... 5 hr Nickled Dimed 1
Congress Cost FYI 7 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 100
•••