Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
You called him basically a welfare rat because he works for a government contractor, as if this gives him no right to complain about government.
Since it's a military contractor, George replied why you were against someone working for a military contractor, as if you were against military contractors in their own right.
No he didn't. He accused me of hating the troops. Thanks for making my point.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>How is my work, "hiding behind the troops"? Explain that, you idiot.
Only an insane, clueless person thinks that providing better tools for combat troops to use is "heroic" or "brave." It's an HONOR...something that you've never encountered in your life.
You've shown that you hate the military and that hate extends to all who have ties to it.
It's priceless when you, in the last sentence of a post, do the very thing that you spend the rest of the post denying that you ever did.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Paco, it sounds as if we were to apply your previously applied logic to this post, you had better be waiting for a knock on your door.
I'm surprised you would pen such things.
woof
Those are the first fronts of the civil war he and Karl have been planning.

“Old Right”

Since: Jan 13

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are the first fronts of the civil war he and Karl have been planning.
Drat, you're onto us, I'll have to go back into the bunker and start over again.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>Projection?
You find him credible?

“Old Right”

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You find him credible?
He's an entertainer?

Do you find Toure Neblett credible?

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You find him credible?
Duke? Perfectly capable of projection.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Drat, you're onto us, I'll have to go back into the bunker and start over again.
I'll tell Eva to start dinner...
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

<quoted text>I'll tell Eva to start dinner...
The Columbus Topix gods have intercepted a few emails from a man known as Hugh Evil Thompson III to Kim Jong Un. It so happans he is a half brother to the North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un.

My sources in Washington are trying to comfirm this. DNA testing is being done.

From the PRIVATE DESK of Pale Rider

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Jan 12

Redford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
In these counties, 1 of 3 children live in poverty. If you look at the demographics, I'm not at all sure these counties are conservative and vote Republican.
http://gbpi.org/georgia-5th-highest-poverty-i...
The argument of conservative = poor is a very broad, media-driven political tool.
On the flip side of your assessment, liberal cities such as Atlanta parts of LA and even Dallas TX. have a large population of affluent Black and Latino families. Equating liberal with being poor is a big mistake. There's Blacks who make over $500k a year that never vote Republican.

“Old Right”

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>On the flip side of your assessment, liberal cities such as Atlanta parts of LA and even Dallas TX. have a large population of affluent Black and Latino families. Equating liberal with being poor is a big mistake. There's Blacks who make over $500k a year that never vote Republican.
Anti White Racists
Oliver Cranberry

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Great point but the liberal side (homosexuals, illegals, Africans, ghetto, government "workers") cannot exist without the Christian Conservatives bearing the brunt of taxation, military service, and willingness to have their wealth confiscated without a violent response. In other words, parasites must have a host and we are the host. Obama is about to add 9 million more in granting illegals voting rights to ensure that the liberal agenda will dominant until we have a civil war.
Look what is happening to Columbus after White Flight (1977), the tax base left and now the city is imploding under Coleman, just like happened to D.C. under Marion Berry.
Forgive me.

It's my white guilt talking
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Oliver Cranberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgive me.
It's my white guilt talking
Johnson, you lack a conscience, let alone guilt. Guilt would indicate "standards" that you fail to live up to. Any standards that you would have would be that of aiming low and hitting your target.

Redford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti White Racists
How many times must I explain that I'm not anti white! I loooove big boob white women with preferably 36 to 38 D's, 25 inch waist, and a nice firm JLo booty! I love whitemen too! Benjamin, Grant, Ulysses, Alexander, and Abraham. It's an insult to label WA a racist! I'm. offended.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't read Tom Clancy books.
And security isn't going to stop a plane from flying into the stadium.
I 100% agree with you that security is quite limited to protection from evil.

gun laws are laughed at by evil.

you can't stop evil till you eliminate it when it is found.

fort hood murderer has not been to court for jury to determine fate for several years. His corpse should already be decomposed in a pig feed lot.
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>How many times must I explain that I'm not anti white! I loooove big boob white women with preferably 36 to 38 D's, 25 inch waist, and a nice firm JLo booty! I love whitemen too! Benjamin, Grant, Ulysses, Alexander, and Abraham. It's an insult to label WA a racist! I'm. offended.
You sound just like Jeremiah Wright, preach hate Whitey then go home to an all White gated community. You sound like Tiger Woods one minute and Louis Farrakhan the next. You are even more confused than Duke and Big Johnson.

Don't expect rationale thinking from a liberal Obama supporter (who also listens regularly to Michael Savage / Weiner on the radio.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>He's an entertainer?

Do you find Toure Neblett credible?
More so than Limboob.

Neblett has some foundation.

Limboob is just an ass with a microphone.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

<quoted text>Duke? Perfectly capable of projection.
Not Duke. Limboob is the subject.

“Old Right”

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
More so than Limboob.
Neblett has some foundation.
Limboob is just an ass with a microphone.
Toure is a 9/11 truther.

And a virulent ANTI WHITE RACIST.

Figures that you support him. Birds of a feather...

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound just like Jeremiah Wright, preach hate Whitey then go home to an all White gated community. You sound like Tiger Woods one minute and Louis Farrakhan the next. You are even more confused than Duke and Big Johnson.
Don't expect rationale thinking from a liberal Obama supporter (who also listens regularly to Michael Savage / Weiner on the radio.
I'm not confused, you're confused! Just because I have a problem with you and your ilks, doesn't mean that I hate whites!
I don't have any group, unless it's a Aryan prison gang member type who wants to kill Blacks just because. I don't like the Mexican drug gangs either. You have a problem with me liking sexy white women, Oliver Crumble? Did your ex run off with a brotha? I find beauty is ALL women, regardless of ethnicity!! As long as she's appealing to me that's all that matters. You practice and believe in a 'master race' philosophy, which brainwash hicks like you to falsely believe you're superior to any other group of human beings. You are a fool! There are 14 years old Asian kids who'd run circles around you in academics. Keep believing the lie that your Führer taught you.

I see you're a Jew hater on top of your hatred for Blacks. What does Mike Savage's birth name have to do with anything, huh Adolf? Just keep exposing yourself as the bigoted goon you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 221 - 240 of481
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
question 14 min Duke for Mayor 7
Congress Cost FYI 19 min Duke for Mayor 93
What kind of God drowns 300 kids? 25 min Duke for Mayor 8
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 30 min Duke for Mayor 179
why is chelsea clinton so ugly? 38 min the real dogman 29
Happy Easter 53 min d pantz 6
HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius Resigning 1 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 127
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 12 hr Oops 1,980
•••