Carl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
You are dividing by zero again.
Go away, Johnson
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#210 Apr 1, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>If you mean by helping people like our military personnel, you're absolutely right.
Too bad a leech like you will never have that satisfaction.
No. That's not what I mean. I mean by hiding behind people like our military personnnel.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#211 Apr 1, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Che, all you do is snipe at other posters.
Your point?

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#212 Apr 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No. That's not what I mean. I mean by hiding behind people like our military personnnel.
Spoken like a truly envious leftist tool.
We know you hate the military and anything associated with it, little girl. Just like your boy in the White House.

Hilliard, OH

#213 Apr 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your point?
You're a troll. That's the point. Even your Marxist daddy can actually make a point and engage in debate from time to time. You've never been capable of that.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#214 Apr 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your point?
Look at that. Time for a moment of self reflection che. Answer your own question.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#215 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>Spoken like a truly envious leftist tool.
We know you hate the military and anything associated with it, little girl. Just like your boy in the White House.
Is this your version of making a point and engaging in debate? All you deserve is sniping.

But thanks for making my point. You sell stuff to the military and in your mind that makes you a member of Seal Team 6. It is offensive to people who actually put themselves in danger for you to claim a piece of their bravery for yourself. You should be ashamed.

Hilliard, OH

#216 Apr 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this your version of making a point and engaging in debate? All you deserve is sniping.
But thanks for making my point. You sell stuff to the military and in your mind that makes you a member of Seal Team 6. It is offensive to people who actually put themselves in danger for you to claim a piece of their bravery for yourself. You should be ashamed.
"Selling" also includes developing. No doubt you hate medical device manufacturers as well. Or aerospace engineers.
Now, show me one single post where I equate what we do with the actions of combat troops. Just one, you lying little troll.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#217 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>"Selling" also includes developing. No doubt you hate medical device manufacturers as well. Or aerospace engineers.
Now, show me one single post where I equate what we do with the actions of combat troops. Just one, you lying little troll.
Here's one, Georgie.
<quoted text>
When you deal with these folks as part of your job, you let me know:
http://www.army.mil/info/organization/natick/
And then there was the whole exchange a week or two ago when you insisted that anyone who questioned you making money off the government must "hate the troops."

Spare us the indignation.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#218 Apr 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all you do.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#219 Apr 1, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all you do.
Oh. I thought all I did was snipe.

Hilliard, OH

#220 Apr 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's one, Georgie.
<quoted text>
And then there was the whole exchange a week or two ago when you insisted that anyone who questioned you making money off the government must "hate the troops."
And those statements are taken by you as me saying that my job is as dangerous, heroic and self-sacrificing as combat troop?
You're certifiable, little girl. Truly insane.

Ivy League-ISIS

#221 Apr 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. I thought all I did was snipe.
Same thing
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#222 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>And those statements are taken by you as me saying that my job is as dangerous, heroic and self-sacrificing as combat troop?
You're certifiable, little girl. Truly insane.
Yep. You were personally challenged and you instantly ran the troops out as your own human shield. I questioned you and you replied, "Why do you hate the troops?" Disgusting.

Ivy League-ISIS

#223 Apr 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. You were personally challenged and you instantly ran the troops out as your own human shield. I questioned you and you replied, "Why do you hate the troops?" Disgusting.
You called him basically a welfare rat because he works for a government contractor, as if this gives him no right to complain about government.

Since it's a military contractor, George replied why you were against someone working for a military contractor, as if you were against military contractors in their own right.

Hilliard, OH

#224 Apr 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
How is my work, "hiding behind the troops"? Explain that, you idiot.
Only an insane, clueless person thinks that providing better tools for combat troops to use is "heroic" or "brave." It's an HONOR...something that you've never encountered in your life.
You've shown that you hate the military and that hate extends to all who have ties to it.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#225 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>You make a good point about targets. I always said that a much more crippling attack on us as a society would have been along these lines:
1) On a weekend, say September 8 (the weather was about the same.)
2) Four targets with the four aircraft:
a) Disney World
b) A 100,000 seat stadium during a game (Ohio State or Michigan)
c) The Mall of America in Minneapolis
d) The main shopping center of an average small town (30,000 or so, say, Ottumwa, Iowa) in America. Target the WalMart strip mall.
An attack on those targets would have killed at least 100,000 people and it would have the psychological effect of telling the average American that nowhere in their average, middle class life was safe. It would have destroyed the tourism industry for the better part of a decade and kept people from shopping in large centers.
Wow Paco, it sounds as if we were to apply your previously applied logic to this post, you had better be waiting for a knock on your door.

I'm surprised you would pen such things.

woof

Ivy League-ISIS

#226 Apr 1, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Paco, it sounds as if we were to apply your previously applied logic to this post, you had better be waiting for a knock on your door.
woof
Can't speak for him, but I could care less if the feds stopped by, it would just waste their time/money. And if somehow I was arrested, it would waste even more.

Hilliard, OH

#227 Apr 1, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
Then I guess I'll be sharing a cell with Tom Clancy, Brad Thor. Matt Bracken and Vince Flynn, among others (even poster Mpnf 1979) it would seem.
Speculation on a grand scale that's already been war gamed is what it is, douche. Your desperation is showing.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#228 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>Then I guess I'll be sharing a cell with Tom Clancy, Brad Thor. Matt Bracken and Vince Flynn, among others (even poster Mpnf 1979) it would seem.
Speculation on a grand scale that's already been war gamed is what it is, douche. Your desperation is showing.
No Paco, I'm simply pointing out your previous engagement in foolishness.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 12 min Go Blue Forever 3,327
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 17 min Pops 31,035
The Roosevelts: An Intimate History 19 min Anon 7
New Columbus Reading Program Aims To Get Books ... 23 min They cannot kill ... 2
Open Streets event to emphasize use of pavement... 50 min yeah baby yeah 1
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 hr Sue 2,432
OBAMA Outperforms Reagan 1 hr Neutral Party 59
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE