“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#61 Jan 11, 2013
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
Right and you went from armed insurrection to hiding out in your basement in the matter of hours in one day.
Or the better one, you believe Leave It To Beaver was real life and the news isn't.
Your empty rhetoric, false bravado and all around pusillanimity leaves about nothing in you that's an admirable trait.
Yawn. You blew your blank load over the last 24 hours and you're out of gas.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#62 Jan 11, 2013
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
See George, huge difference. No matter his past, he still has rights. You want to deprive him of rights and have yours increased. It doesn't work that way. As despicable (if true) as Walt's past behavior was, he still had the right to free speech.
The simple fact that you believe you're in some superior group identifies you as a racist.
You might want to take a break from here, your childish retorts and falsely drawn parallels are getting stranger and stranger.
Anyone with any decency knows they're superior to the likes of Walt. The fact that you don't think that way tells us a lot...

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#63 Jan 11, 2013
Kosmiks Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hit the bong again, babe. I'm off to football practice.
You're a fraud. I haven't owned a bong since the late 70's and football season is over. My gal is smart enough to know what season we're in.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#64 Jan 11, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Of course it is. Walt wasn't just some run of the mill troll or political antagonist, he was a known convicted criminal who showed no remorse and in fact blamed everyone from his victims to the sheriff to the courts for his situation.
Kind of like you and your divorce.
Kosmiks Woman

Lancaster, OH

#65 Jan 11, 2013
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a fraud. I haven't owned a bong since the late 70's and football season is over. My gal is smart enough to know what season we're in.
The season of lust.

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#66 Jan 11, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn. You blew your blank load over the last 24 hours and you're out of gas.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#67 Jan 11, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like you and your divorce.
Divorce is a criminal proceeding?
Yeah, that "JD" of yours is shining through.
You know nothing of the person we're talking about.

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#68 Jan 11, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Divorce is a criminal proceeding?
Yeah, that "JD" of yours is shining through.
You know nothing of the person we're talking about.
I get the stalking of young girls as a despicable act.

Why do you not have the same outrage for the bank of the Iranians, terrorists and Mexican drug cartels?

You rant and rave against those 3 groups but you're silent on their financial institution breaking laws and advising them on how to skirt the rules?

No sense of right and wrong whatsoever.
Walt

Columbus, OH

#69 Jan 11, 2013
George is just a grouchy old cripple in a nursing home.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#70 Jan 11, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Divorce is a criminal proceeding?
Yeah, that "JD" of yours is shining through.
You know nothing of the person we're talking about.
No genius. Like you blaming everyone but yourself for your divorce. It was the lawyers, the judges, the GAL, the lack of due process.
Lindsay Woodrum-Hoti

Columbus, OH

#71 Jan 11, 2013
Walt wrote:
George is just a grouchy old cripple in a nursing home.
Sweetie, I thought you were coming down to Florida. I'm waiting.

XOXO

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#72 Jan 11, 2013
Walt wrote:
George is just a grouchy old cripple in a nursing home.
Hi, Johnson.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#73 Jan 11, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No genius. Like you blaming everyone but yourself for your divorce. It was the lawyers, the judges, the GAL, the lack of due process.
And in the end...I won.
Lindsay Woodrum-Hoti

Columbus, OH

#74 Jan 11, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, Johnson.
I suspected it was Johnson toying with my emotions, but there was still a chance it was Walt. I needed him to know that my undying love for him still burns deep in my heart.

Miss you Walt. Please come to Florida.

XOXO

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#75 Jan 11, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>And in the end...I won.
And just what did you win? You exercised power and control through the courts over your ex? Nothing you do is for anyone else's good so you obviously didn't care about ripping your kids from their mother.

As tenuous as my divorce was, we agreed on one thing and that was shared custody as what was between her and I needed to upset their lives as little as possible.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#76 Jan 11, 2013
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
And just what did you win? You exercised power and control through the courts over your ex? Nothing you do is for anyone else's good so you obviously didn't care about ripping your kids from their mother.
As tenuous as my divorce was, we agreed on one thing and that was shared custody as what was between her and I needed to upset their lives as little as possible.
Before our divorce, my alcoholic first wife was involved in a crash that put the other driver in the the hospital for three days, resulted in $42,000 in property damage and kept us in court for two years. She was still granted FULL custody in the beginning and moved 40 miles away. Our son was four years old at the time. I fought and fought. I got him back, which is what he wanted, when he was 12. He is now almost 17.
Once again, you assume too much, K.

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#77 Jan 11, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Before our divorce, my alcoholic first wife was involved in a crash that put the other driver in the the hospital for three days, resulted in $42,000 in property damage and kept us in court for two years. She was still granted FULL custody in the beginning and moved 40 miles away. Our son was four years old at the time. I fought and fought. I got him back, which is what he wanted, when he was 12. He is now almost 17.
Once again, you assume too much, K.
There is no assuming that you are a self centered rectum, that much has been stamped in diamond.

There are always two sides to every story so I can only grant half weight to yours. Based on what you've established yourself to be, the only other assumptions I make are that less than half of what you say is true.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#78 Jan 11, 2013
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no assuming that you are a self centered rectum, that much has been stamped in diamond.
There are always two sides to every story so I can only grant half weight to yours. Based on what you've established yourself to be, the only other assumptions I make are that less than half of what you say is true.
Then check in with Reader. She's aware of my story, including the Al-Anon meetings I've attended.
Regardless, I know the truth and have a son with a future...something that wasn't certain six years ago.
Jaime

Columbus, OH

#79 Jan 11, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Before our divorce, my alcoholic first wife was involved in a crash that put the other driver in the the hospital for three days, resulted in $42,000 in property damage and kept us in court for two years. She was still granted FULL custody in the beginning and moved 40 miles away. Our son was four years old at the time. I fought and fought. I got him back, which is what he wanted, when he was 12. He is now almost 17.
Once again, you assume too much, K.
I know your first wife and that's not the way she tells the story.
Walt

Columbus, OH

#80 Jan 11, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Then check in with Reader. She's aware of my story, including the Al-Anon meetings I've attended.
Asking Reader would give the impression that someone cares about your pathetic failures.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Ebola 34 min Black Rhino 664
Good morning BizzyBee and friends 1 hr They cannot kill ... 21
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 1 hr Osama Obama Osama 39
Ebola in America 9 hr Oliver Canterbury 10
Woman Behind Columbus Ebola Hoax Faces $2,800 Bill 10 hr Oliver Canterbury 4
Lawyer booked on charges he stole from guardian... 11 hr Silna 17
destiny Gilliam/benbrook 13 hr justagirl 15
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]