“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#21 Aug 15, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Answers to your queries:
1) I don't know, but common sense tells me that the chaplain did not get reprimanded merely for "keeping a bible in his desk". There's more to it than that.
2) No doubt, the assertion you have pasted once again is not the entire story. Find the actual document in question, post a link, and we'll discuss it.
3) The Chick-Fil-a party most likely took place around the time of the big blow up over gay rights a while back. The good sergeant likely did not find himself in good graces with his superiors for taking a stance that didn't comport with military policy.
4) Che already answered that one.
You just love drawing conclusions without supporting facts, don't you?
woof
Oh, and by the way...

"Common sense tells me" that Barack and Michelle Obama did not abandon their law licenses of their own accord.

"There's more to it than that."

"The good [lawyers] likely did not find [themselves] in good graces with [their] superiors."

LOL.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#22 Aug 15, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Kind of like when you call Laura Bush a murderer, right?
No.

That's based in fact. Now did I ever say that she should have been indicted for murder? Of course not.

Manslaughter or Vehicular Homicide would have been appropriate.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#23 Aug 15, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and by the way...
"Common sense tells me" that Barack and Michelle Obama did not abandon their law licenses of their own accord.
"There's more to it than that."
"The good [lawyers] likely did not find [themselves] in good graces with [their] superiors."
LOL.
The flaw in your assertion is that the only reason you don't believe the facts I am providing you is that you think I am a "leftist", an apologist for the Obamas.

I'm telling you factual information about what inactive status is, and why people choose it.

Like I said, don't believe me, walk into any law office and ask.

woof

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#24 Aug 15, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Answers to your queries:

3) The Chick-Fil-a party most likely took place around the time of the big blow up over gay rights a while back. The good sergeant likely did not find himself in good graces with his superiors for taking a stance that didn't comport with military policy.
Private function, private money, private location.
Military policy doesn't apply, but pandering to the queers takes top priority.

Hilliard, OH

#25 Aug 15, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
That's based in fact. Now did I ever say that she should have been indicted for murder? Of course not.
Manslaughter or Vehicular Homicide would have been appropriate.
woof
What a lying, twisting load of crap.
You called her a murderer.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#26 Aug 15, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
Wow, it sounds like you are almost as envious of gays as you are of blacks.

But then with your serial shortcomings you envy almost everyone.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#27 Aug 15, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>What a lying, twisting load of crap.
You called her a murderer.
Yes, I did. But I don't believe she would ever have been charged with it, nor do I believe that she should have been.

You just love reading your own thoughts into the words I write, even though I would never let your thoughts anywhere near my writing.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#28 Aug 15, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Private function, private money, private location.
Like I said, your forte is posting the opinions of others, to hell with facts.

Ever hear of the UCMJ?

http://lezgetreal.com/2013/06/army-master-ser...

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#29 Aug 15, 2013
Ooops Paco, I mistook your post for a Tippy.

Easy to do.

woof

Hilliard, OH

#30 Aug 15, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, it sounds like you are almost as envious of gays as you are of blacks.
But then with your serial shortcomings you envy almost everyone.
I don't envy you at all wee man.

Hilliard, OH

#31 Aug 15, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, your forte is posting the opinions of others, to hell with facts.
Ever hear of the UCMJ?
http://lezgetreal.com/2013/06/army-master-ser...
woof
So, celebrating the law of the land is a violation of the UCMJ? Let's see how that would fly if it were Roe v Wade being celebrated. Or Loving v Virginia. Or Brown v Board. There wouldn't be a peep.

Hilliard, OH

#32 Aug 15, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I did.
woof
That's all that you need to say. We all know how you despise qualifiers, Eric.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#33 Aug 15, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>So, celebrating the law of the land is a violation of the UCMJ? Let's see how that would fly if it were Roe v Wade being celebrated. Or Loving v Virginia. Or Brown v Board. There wouldn't be a peep.
Engaging in partisan political activity Paco.

They really didn't teach you reading comprehension in Maine, did they?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#34 Aug 15, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>That's all that you need to say. We all know how you despise qualifiers, Eric.
You got a point?

She killed a man, arguably with reckless indifference to an unjustifiably high risk to human life.

No prosecutor would ever charge her with that crime however. The lesser included offenses would be appropriate, and far easier to prove. For whatever reason, neither she, nor Kennedy suffered the appropriate consequences. I speculate that both results were influenced by wealth and privilege.

You hate truth when it interferes with your narrative, don't you?

woof

Hilliard, OH

#35 Aug 15, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
I said there wouldn't be a peep. And you know it. And by definition, how is settled law, "partisan"? It's the law. The battles, arguments and emotions surrounding it may be partisan, but the law isn't.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#36 Aug 15, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>I said there wouldn't be a peep. And you know it. And by definition, how is settled law, "partisan"? It's the law. The battles, arguments and emotions surrounding it may be partisan, but the law isn't.
Its clearly partisan, just as engaging in activity supporting abortion rights would be.

You can speculate all you wish...Its meaningless.

You're spinning out of control again.

woof

Hilliard, OH

#37 Aug 15, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You got a point?
She killed a man, arguably with reckless indifference to an unjustifiably high risk to human life.
No prosecutor would ever charge her with that crime however. The lesser included offenses would be appropriate, and far easier to prove. For whatever reason, neither she, nor Kennedy suffered the appropriate consequences. I speculate that both results were influenced by wealth and privilege.
You hate truth when it interferes with your narrative, don't you?
woof
Then apply that truth to Ted Kennedy. Call him a murderer, just like you did Laura Bush. You won't because of your pathological hate.

Hilliard, OH

#38 Aug 15, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
Why don't you ask this lesbian about partisan activity?

Monk has served as a first sergeant at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio since 2011. He recently returned from a deployment and discovered he had a new commander – an open lesbian.

“In one of our first meetings, she was talking about her promotion and she mentioned something about a benediction,” Monk told Fox News.“She said she wanted a chaplain but objected to one particular chaplain that she called a bigot because he preached that homosexuality is a sin.”

“She then said,‘I don’t know what kind of people actually believe that kind of crap,’” Monk said, recalling the meeting.“I knew I was going to have a rough time in this unit and I would have to be very careful what I said.”
http://townhall.com/columnists/toddstarnes/20...
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#39 Aug 15, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Then apply that truth to Ted Kennedy. Call him a murderer, just like you did Laura Bush. You won't because of your pathological hate.
No, I won't merely because I love to hear you beg like a salivating mutt.

woof

Hilliard, OH

#40 Aug 16, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I won't merely because I love to hear you beg like a salivating mutt.
woof
And you're so full of pathological hate that it renders you incapable of seeing that you look like a ten year old flopping around on the floor at Toys R Us thinking that you're actually having an impact on your mother. You just look like the defective little sh!t you are. The funniest thing is, I'm making you dance every time I call you out on your double standard.
You know, I'm actually happy that a "lawyer" with "emotional stability" like yours is taking cases against my Church. The results are guaranteed in our favor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama thinks race relations are better? 6 min -The-Artist- 1
African American Male Initiative seeks to help ... 10 min -The-Artist- 16
Critics ignore benefits of cameras 13 min -The-Artist- 5
How to treat diblasio trash 3 hr They cannot kill ... 2
COPS lives MATTER 3 hr Duke for Mayor 221
Where has Rowdy been? 3 hr They cannot kill ... 5
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 4 hr Duke for Mayor 4,975
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:57 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:57PM