Knife Control and Obama

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#1 Apr 9, 2014
I just saw the news a kid stabbed 19 students and a guard. Now it's going to give Obama an excuse to ban knives the exact same way he banned guns! It's a sad day in America we again lose our 2nd amendment right!

That boy needs to be locked up for life! Probably a black kid (Trayvon Martin type) and practice Islam that's why he was committing Jihad against a good old Pennsylvania town!!!

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#2 Apr 9, 2014
Real Tea Party wrote:
I just saw the news a kid stabbed 19 students and a guard. Now it's going to give Obama an excuse to ban knives the exact same way he banned guns! It's a sad day in America we again lose our 2nd amendment right!

That boy needs to be locked up for life! Probably a black kid (Trayvon Martin type) and practice Islam that's why he was committing Jihad against a good old Pennsylvania town!!!
Black kid?
Female

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Apr 9, 2014
Since it was a knife this time and not a gun, it will will give the NRA another excuse to push their agenda.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#4 Apr 9, 2014
Real Tea Party wrote:
I just saw the news a kid stabbed 19 students and a guard. Now it's going to give Obama an excuse to ban knives the exact same way he banned guns! It's a sad day in America we again lose our 2nd amendment right!
That boy needs to be locked up for life! Probably a black kid (Trayvon Martin type) and practice Islam that's why he was committing Jihad against a good old Pennsylvania town!!!
Somebody needs to be locked up alright...you, in a rubber room.

woof

“THE GANG”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#5 Apr 9, 2014
Real Tea Party wrote:
I just saw the news a kid stabbed 19 students and a guard. Now it's going to give Obama an excuse to ban knives the exact same way he banned guns! It's a sad day in America we again lose our 2nd amendment right!
That boy needs to be locked up for life! Probably a black kid (Trayvon Martin type) and practice Islam that's why he was committing Jihad against a good old Pennsylvania town!!!
Like T J Lane was black?
Don't pass judgement and make assumptions....black, white, green, yellow,......
what happened was so very wrong and sad.....regardless who did it.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#6 Apr 9, 2014
Real Tea Party wrote:
I just saw the news a kid stabbed 19 students and a guard. Now it's going to give Obama an excuse to ban knives the exact same way he banned guns! It's a sad day in America we again lose our 2nd amendment right!

That boy needs to be locked up for life! Probably a black kid (Trayvon Martin type) and practice Islam that's why he was committing Jihad against a good old Pennsylvania town!!!
Thanks for bringing race into it...It never fails...oh and the president. Can't leave him out, eh?
Female

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Apr 9, 2014
It doesn't matter what the subject is on Topix, there are those that inject their racist views onto every post and you always know who they are and what they are going to say. Repeat after repeat. It gets sooo boring.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8 Apr 9, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Like T J Lane was black?
Don't pass judgement and make assumptions....black, white, green, yellow,......
what happened was so very wrong and sad.....regardless who did it.
Yes, like timothy McVeigh was black. And note he didn't have a gun or knife.

I'm with Bizzy on this. Don't jump to any conclusions. What if the knife wielder turns out to be a white (or black), poor, obese kid that has been tomented and bullied since September?

Things are not always as they appear. They may have some more details by now, I'm have not seen the news. Whatever the case it is a tragedy for both the victims and the attacker.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#9 Apr 9, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for bringing race into it...It never fails...oh and the president. Can't leave him out, eh?
Didn't you just try to start an inflammatory thread about a FNC commentator misspeaking? That thread and this one are just meant to incite.

Thank GOD I have a job and live in the real world.

“THE GANG”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#10 Apr 9, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, like timothy McVeigh was black. And note he didn't have a gun or knife.
I'm with Bizzy on this. Don't jump to any conclusions. What if the knife wielder turns out to be a white (or black), poor, obese kid that has been tomented and bullied since September?
Things are not always as they appear. They may have some more details by now, I'm have not seen the news. Whatever the case it is a tragedy for both the victims and the attacker.
j

What's so sad is our kids aren't even safe in school.
It's like an epidemic....it's always kids who are the collateral damage of madmen.they said he was quiet and kept to himself. Still water runs deep.......

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#11 Apr 9, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't you just try to start an inflammatory thread about a FNC commentator misspeaking? That thread and this one are just meant to incite.

Thank GOD I have a job and live in the real world.
Show me where I said ANYTHING about race...

“THE GANG”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#12 Apr 9, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where I said ANYTHING about race...
Didn't Tea party twit start the thread?
Lmao

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13 Apr 9, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where I said ANYTHING about race...
Your implication and goal was to bait conservatives or anyone who watches FNC. Do you really think you aren't easy to see through?

Enough...you waste eveyone's time. Lib trolls, conservative trolls...all the same nothingness.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#14 Apr 9, 2014
Female wrote:
Since it was a knife this time and not a gun, it will will give the NRA another excuse to push their agenda.
And the anti-gun nuts... Thank God it wasn't a semi-automatic knife.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#15 Apr 9, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>j
What's so sad is our kids aren't even safe in school.
It's like an epidemic....it's always kids who are the collateral damage of madmen.they said he was quiet and kept to himself. Still water runs deep.......
Yet another outrage that armed guards in schools would likely have prevented.

“THE GANG”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#16 Apr 9, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the anti-gun nuts... Thank God it wasn't a semi-automatic knife.
Wow, where oh where can I get one of those?
=~}
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#17 Apr 9, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody needs to be locked up alright...you, in a rubber room.
woof
Why are you such a pro-Obama commie???
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#18 Apr 9, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for bringing race into it...It never fails...oh and the president. Can't leave him out, eh?
No we should always blame him for everything, and forget the political correctness we need to profile to be safe!!!
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#19 Apr 9, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, like timothy McVeigh was black. And note he didn't have a gun or knife.
I'm with Bizzy on this. Don't jump to any conclusions. What if the knife wielder turns out to be a white (or black), poor, obese kid that has been tomented and bullied since September?
Things are not always as they appear. They may have some more details by now, I'm have not seen the news. Whatever the case it is a tragedy for both the victims and the attacker.
You didn't read the memo clearly. If a white person committed it's mental illness, a black or islam is terrorism. Look at both incidents at Ft Hood.
d pantz

United States

#20 Apr 9, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody needs to be locked up alright...you, in a rubber room.
woof
but ol douchy still wants ou to have your conputer so he has something to so with himself...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton 2016? (Apr '13) 1 hr Concerned Citizen 148
BizzyBee HAS LEFT THIS FORUMů..FOR GOOD! 1 hr Big Johnson 93
Ohio High School cancels Muslim Day celebration... 2 hr Concerned Citizen 104
When Bruce Jenner gets to Heaven, will he be a ... 3 hr realist 5
Where to buy Herbal Incense? (Aug '12) 4 hr The K2 Guy 138
ted cruz 2016 (Oct '13) 7 hr free pIzza 4 U 178
Will Bruce Jenner now be allowed to use the wom... 7 hr Duke for Mayor 46
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]