Shooting of Black Teen another Trayvo...
Female

Chillicothe, OH

#87 Nov 30, 2012
Those of you that agree w/ Dunn's killing of the young black teenager have the same stupid mind-set, and I would say, would do the same thing. This makes you the danger to society. You are causing all the problems and you are the agressors, then you lie and try to work the system thinking because you are white, you can get away w/ it. I like white people just not the racist ones. Things are a change'n
American Patriot

Springfield, OH

#88 Nov 30, 2012
Oliver Twist wrote:
<quoted text>
This is disingenuous as you and your ilk (Female, MNFP1979, Day Star, many others) are the one's who are behind all this gloating by young Black Males.
Dunn shows that even computer nerds and geeks are going atavistic and fighting back Ted Nugent style. The home boys and hood rats better get a clue and soon and turn down their music and pull up their pants!
Reader please be fair and balanced.
That's impossible for the radical feminists like Reader, Female, MNFP1979 and others who lead hedonistic lifestyles to be fair, let alone balanced. These females despise our culture and traditions especially those that come from men. They will always and identify with Blacks due to this common bond of hedonism and disregard for any laws based upon with wisdom of our Founding Fathers.

These women's minds are corrupted by Black studies, Gay studies, Gender studies, Hispanic studies and women's studies that blame each and every flaw in society on White Heterosexual Males.
Oliver Twist

Springfield, OH

#90 Nov 30, 2012
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> No! I'm saying that the meth head slim shady unemployed white boys are the ones who are breaking into homes on the west side! They are the ones selling the goods to the crack dealers! Duh! You suburbian whites are clueless about things south of 270.
Stop blaming Whitey!

Black infant mortality is 18% nearly 3 times the average which is 7%. Black youth unemployment is 50%! All this while your false "god" Obama is in the White House.

Great some morals, stop killing each other, stop stealing, learn to respect marriage, family and family values.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#91 Nov 30, 2012
Karl wrote:
<quoted text>
Because that group of people wants us disarmed, sheep for the slaughter.
WHAT group of people?

Location hidden

#92 Nov 30, 2012
American Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
That's impossible for the radical feminists like Reader, Female, MNFP1979 and others who lead hedonistic lifestyles to be fair, let alone balanced. These females despise our culture and traditions especially those that come from men. They will always and identify with Blacks due to this common bond of hedonism and disregard for any laws based upon with wisdom of our Founding Fathers.
These women's minds are corrupted by Black studies, Gay studies, Gender studies, Hispanic studies and women's studies that blame each and every flaw in society on White Heterosexual Males.
Well, American, since you brought it up, perhaps you would like to regale us all with a few examples of my hedonistic lifestyle.

Location hidden

#93 Nov 30, 2012
Oliver Twist wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop blaming Whitey!
Black infant mortality is 18% nearly 3 times the average which is 7%. Black youth unemployment is 50%! All this while your false "god" Obama is in the White House.
Great some morals, stop killing each other, stop stealing, learn to respect marriage, family and family values.
Are you now alleging that black infants are responsible for their own mortality rates?
VADoc

Warrenville, SC

#95 Nov 30, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem #1--no weapon was found in the SUV.
And if that is proven then the shooter will not be able to invoke stand your ground and will be tried and sentenced if found guilty.

Case closed.
VADoc

Warrenville, SC

#96 Nov 30, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
A gun isn't going to be much help in a B&E unless one is at home at the time.
And when I see things like this guy who flipped out at the gas station (on his way back from a wedding--think he had been drinking), I really have to underline that there are risks associated with owning and carrying a gun that must be taken into account.
Without a gun, George Zimmerman MIGHT have gotten beaten up in a fistfight (assuming that it wasn't the false courage of the gun that motivated him to go stalking in the first place). But, he wouldn't be facing a murder charge today.
Oh, and one difference between this case and the Zimmerman case. This time there were witnesses in the car.
Most CCW citizens do not taking carrying a gun lightly. The question is always raised to people in the classes I have helped teach "do you honestly feel you could pull your gun and shoot someone if you felt your life was in danger?"
Anyone who can't answer this question then we offer to refund their money for the course and send them on their way because a person carrying a gun and not willing to use it will most likely end up having that gun used against them if they truly needed it in such a situation.

As for George Zimmerman. Yes if he hadn't had a gun he would not have been on trial for shooting Martin. Then again who is to say he might not also have permanent brain damage from getting beat up by Martin? You can't say and neither can I.

And reader friends of the victim are not going to be credible witnesses if I was to guess. I haven't heard if the teen has a criminal background or if any of the witnesses do either, but if they do then most likely it will be a defense attorney's wet dream and he will cut through their testimonies like a hot knife through butter.
VADoc

Warrenville, SC

#97 Nov 30, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Add that to the risks of gun ownership.
Then you just admitted then that guns don't kill people, people kill people. So a gun being an inanimate object is not dangerous. A thug could also steal my car and run over someone with it. Is that a risk of owning a car?

You don't like guns and you like siding with the victim mindset. Good for you. Others don't. As long as the 2nd amendment exists you'll just have to deal with people having guns. Plenty of the people you defend as downtrodden seem to have guns and criminal records. Hmmm isn't that strange?
VADoc

Warrenville, SC

#98 Nov 30, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Not quite fitting the fact pattern:
Lemonidis says his client was scared after the exchange he had with Dunn. He believed that the teenagers would call friends and have him killed. After the shooting she claims Dunn fled, thinking his eight shots had only scared the teens.
“He didn’t think he had harmed anybody and he just thought he had scared them off and he wanted to report it, but he didn’t want to go in a sense throw himself to the wolves, in a strange city without representation.”
On the night of the shooting however, Dunn heard on the local news station that the shooting had been fatal. Despite this fact he fled the city, driving 159 miles to his home in Brevard County and was arrested the Saturday following the shooting.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/28/mich...
Think that was enough time for his blood alcohol to return to normal, doc?
You can't prove he was drunk. Neither can I. See you're just looking for reasons to convict him without knowing any facts.
American Patriot

Springfield, OH

#99 Nov 30, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, American, since you brought it up, perhaps you would like to regale us all with a few examples of my hedonistic lifestyle.
Woodstock 1969, naked and rolling around in the mud should suffice.

You were there "in spirit", if not in the flesh.

Location hidden

#100 Nov 30, 2012
Karl wrote:
<quoted text>
Every single liberal black politician in office.
Ah.

Any pending legislation?

Location hidden

#101 Nov 30, 2012
VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
Most CCW citizens do not taking carrying a gun lightly.
I hear this over and over again.

CCW citizens are all the good people, they take ownership seriously, they have to take a course and all that.

Don't see much in terms of hard research to back that up.

Furthermore, not long ago, Ohio was looking into some folks offering CCW "classes" that did little more than hand out certificates for a price. I still see signs on phone polls and such--CCW class,$85.

And just the comments that a lot of folks post on here, folks who at least claim to be CCW or otherwise legal gun owners, don't convince me that they are serious responsible users who are strictly defensive in their outlook.

You've worked in an ER. What did you see there? Always the bad guy comes out worse? Or a whole lotta really stupid arguments settled with a gun. Over things about on the level of "I don't like your kind of music--turn it down or I'll make you." Or "Don't make fun of me, you punks, I'm a grown man, do as I say."

And how many accidents, kids who should never have access to gun nonetheless pick one up. And then, the drunken domestic violence--bad enough when it's just fists fueled by liquor. What happens when there is a gun in the house? Any responsible people ever lose it?

Victim mentality? I don't think so.

Location hidden

#102 Nov 30, 2012
American Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>

Why, my goodness, Mr. Patriot. You certainly are a smart white man, aren't you?

I don't know what we ever could have been thinking. Why those university people, they just turned our heads with their big words and their ideas. I guess we just got our pretty little heads all confused.

I'm so glad we have such a big strong white man like you to straighten us out!

Location hidden

#103 Nov 30, 2012
VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't prove he was drunk. Neither can I. See you're just looking for reasons to convict him without knowing any facts.
Nobody can. He ran and hid.

However, he was at a wedding. Think anyone might have seen him drinking? I am thinking the prosecution might want to check into that.

But what is so deeply disturbing is the number of posters here who are looking for ways to convict a dead minor.

Location hidden

#104 Nov 30, 2012
American Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Woodstock 1969, naked and rolling around in the mud should suffice.
You were there "in spirit", if not in the flesh.
Yeah, and Jimmy Carter lusted in his heart, too.

But, you are right, I wasn't there. I read about it Newsweek in my Social Studies class.

Hardly sufficient to bring about the downfall of civilization.

So--how about you keep your fantasies to yourself, eh?
Spookishere F trolls

Taylor, MI

#105 Nov 30, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody can. He ran and hid.
However, he was at a wedding. Think anyone might have seen him drinking? I am thinking the prosecution might want to check into that.
But what is so deeply disturbing is the number of posters here who are looking for ways to convict a dead minor.
Why do you always side with treapassers? Why in this case.do you presume guilt on the part of the shooter but not.on the car load of loud music players who coukd very well have wielded a shotgun and threatened the white shooter?
I will always side against trespassers and car loads of people acting like vermin.
American Patriot

Springfield, OH

#106 Nov 30, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, my goodness, Mr. Patriot. You certainly are a smart white man, aren't you?
I don't know what we ever could have been thinking. Why those university people, they just turned our heads with their big words and their ideas. I guess we just got our pretty little heads all confused.
I'm so glad we have such a big strong white man like you to straighten us out!
Thanks.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#107 Nov 30, 2012
American Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
She didn't mean it.
That was just her third nipple talking.
Spookishere F trolls

Taylor, MI

#108 Nov 30, 2012
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
She didn't mean it.
That was just her third nipple talking.
What? Have you seen Reader shirt and bra less?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Kasich 5 min every troll here ... 3
Caterpillar looks like Trump 22 min Mimzy 4
Toxic Caterpillar looks like Trump? 31 min Big Johnson 3
Columbus Art Lovers! 1 hr Brock BroculusRif... 4
News Columbus shootings: Familes want investigation 1 hr A slave since 1913 2
Donald Trump - Hillary Clinton Presidential Debate 1 hr Duke for Mayor 40
Trump's Wall 2 hr Male 788
Why is Trump still in this race? 3 hr They cannot kill ... 50

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web