Shooting of Black Teen another Trayvo...
Liberal Troll

Akron, OH

#21 Nov 29, 2012
Oliver Twist wrote:
<quoted text>
This is disingenuous as you and your ilk (Female, MNFP1979, Day Star, many others) are the one's who are behind all this gloating by young Black Males.
Dunn shows that even computer nerds and geeks are going atavistic and fighting back Ted Nugent style. The home boys and hood rats better get a clue and soon and turn down their music and pull up their pants!
Reader please be fair and balanced.
She can't, she will soon alleged that all of the innocent young black men are being targeted by a Glenn Beck/NRA "wackaloon" conspiracy.

(I ain't making this up, similar lines of thought were said about Rush Limbaugh after the OKC bombing)
Spookstillhere f trolls

Toledo, OH

#22 Nov 29, 2012
Oliver Twist wrote:
<quoted text>
This is disingenuous as you and your ilk (Female, MNFP1979, Day Star, many others) are the one's who are behind all this gloating by young Black Males.
Dunn shows that even computer nerds and geeks are going atavistic and fighting back Ted Nugent style. The home boys and hood rats better get a clue and soon and turn down their music and pull up their pants!
It is harder to shop lift with their pants down.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#23 Nov 29, 2012
Spookstillhere f trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
It is harder to shop lift with their pants down.
I've got lotsa room in my pants.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#24 Nov 29, 2012
Liberal Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got to understand that if anymore gun bans are passed that there will be revolution.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm still waiting for any of you righties with your undies in a bunch to get out of the chair and organize your secession.

But, I didn't say anything about gun bans. What I'm talking about is this idiot mentality that says any little man who is feeling insecure needs to put a piece in the glove box, just in case he runs into something he cannot handle.

Seems like it only increases the tendancy to go looking for things that cannot be handled without the gun.

Location hidden

#25 Nov 29, 2012
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon. He was just getting his life together.
Dunn?

Location hidden

#26 Nov 29, 2012
Liberal Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
The other two disposed of the weapon.
What'd they do, eat it?

Location hidden

#27 Nov 29, 2012
Oliver Twist wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like Dunn had put in a bit too much time playing Grand Theft Auto. Started to confuse fantasy and reality.
Oliver Twist

Springboro, OH

#28 Nov 29, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like Dunn had put in a bit too much time playing Grand Theft Auto. Started to confuse fantasy and reality.
Couldn't the home guys have complied and turned the music down?

Why must you always blame Whitey for everything?
Liberal Troll

Akron, OH

#30 Nov 29, 2012
Kinch wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you know? Asking black 'youths' to behave is racism. So say the left and the media.
Black yutes vs redneck bitter clingers

Who wins?

My money on the good ol' boys

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#31 Nov 29, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO...yep he is guilty ....hang em high..........
after all he is white eh.......You and T can have a block party.

Black Panther convicted of murder, hiding in cuba...innocent..LMAO

The good news is that there will be a trial and if he is guilty he will be sentenced accordingly. If he is guilty I hope the full weight of American justice reigns down on him...
There is that pesky American right to a fair trial thing...but hey,
You don't need that BS when you know he is guilty eh......

The good news again, you are not on the jury......

Location hidden

#33 Nov 29, 2012
Oliver Twist wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't the home guys have complied and turned the music down?
Why must you always blame Whitey for everything?
I'm blaming the guy who pulled the trigger. Seems pretty reasonable.
Telgin

Valley City, OH

#34 Nov 30, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm blaming the guy who pulled the trigger. Seems pretty reasonable.
Action vs. Reaction. I am blaming Action, because without Action there would be no Reaction.
Telgin

Valley City, OH

#35 Nov 30, 2012
Liberal Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman wasn't white until the left said he was.
Yeah, that is going to screw him when it comes to taxes, school loans and unearned credit.
Westside Pride

Springboro, OH

#36 Nov 30, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm still waiting for any of you righties with your undies in a bunch to get out of the chair and organize your secession.
But, I didn't say anything about gun bans. What I'm talking about is this idiot mentality that says any little man who is feeling insecure needs to put a piece in the glove box, just in case he runs into something he cannot handle.
Seems like it only increases the tendancy to go looking for things that cannot be handled without the gun.
These young Black punks are out of control, stealing, killing, lazy and rude and need to be taught a lesson. The only thing standing between these animals and you are men like me so one day maybe you'll appreciate men with guns who are willing to shoot these rats.

There's a thin blue line and a thin white line that keeps these animals in check. You should appreciate it rather than always be critical of White Males and siding with criminal Blacks.
wakeup

Columbus, OH

#37 Nov 30, 2012
why did a black person think they had to post this on our forum. get a real life, get out of others life. we have enough crime here in columbus and 99 percent is caused by blacks. we do not need this on here. go back to bed with your girlfriends, make more babies, get more welfare!!
wakeup

Columbus, OH

#38 Nov 30, 2012
Blacks are the most racist people I know.

Columbus, OH

#39 Nov 30, 2012
wakeup wrote:
Blacks are the most racist people I know.
Then you don't KNOW any black people.

Columbus, OH

#40 Nov 30, 2012
On the thread ANGRY WHITE MEN I posted several race theories of what is going on with white males. One of them clearly identified the problem as psychological racist beliefs and mindsets deep within the psyche of such white males. What else would drive a man who just left his son's wedding thought that human life of young blacks mean nothing, that he kills a youth for loud music and a few choice words??? You people who cheer this action are more a problem than the blacks you hate.

Columbus, OH

#41 Nov 30, 2012
Westside Pride wrote:
<quoted text>
These young Black punks are out of control, stealing, killing, lazy and rude and need to be taught a lesson. The only thing standing between these animals and you are men like me so one day maybe you'll appreciate men with guns who are willing to shoot these rats.
There's a thin blue line and a thin white line that keeps these animals in check. You should appreciate it rather than always be critical of White Males and siding with criminal Blacks.
Would it be justice if that boy's family seek revenge on the Geeks household? That's what the old testament Jews did! I think if that was the case it would be less of these cowboys willing to take a life for no reason at all.
You people are devils! You'll rally for the rights of a fetus but cheer a vigilante for killing an unarmed boy! Like you said, most whites live far from urban blacks and your hatred of them makes no logical sense. You people have psychopathic racial propensities!!!
Babs

Valley City, OH

#42 Nov 30, 2012
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
On the thread ANGRY WHITE MEN I posted several race theories of what is going on with white males. One of them clearly identified the problem as psychological racist beliefs and mindsets deep within the psyche of such white males. What else would drive a man who just left his son's wedding thought that human life of young blacks mean nothing, that he kills a youth for loud music and a few choice words??? You people who cheer this action are more a problem than the blacks you hate.
"Blacks you hate"? Their pigment is not the problem. Their attitudes are. A little respect will get you much further in life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kasich Not Invited To Speak At Big Conservative... 2 hr Reality Speaks 30
News Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 2 hr Bengie 55 2,772
Worst President in History 2 hr Reality Speaks 329
Muslim hunter, Now hunted 2 hr Reality Speaks 26
Affordable Care Act 3 hr Reality Speaks 257
The End is Nigh! 3 hr Reality Speaks 31
If There is Anything I Can't Stand! 4 hr Reality Speaks 86
dana turtle Sun kingdong 20
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]