Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#103 Jul 30, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Or, you could just be wrong.
Look it up, moron. Do the math with their points system.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#104 Jul 30, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I suggest you reflect to understand something that obviously you refuse to acknowledge.
You are interpreting and discussing all of this in a harassing manner, quite contrary to what the pope meant, in a way to not thoughtfully question but to damn. I forgot how incredibly thick skulled you are. I'll leave a note on the laptop: "remember Che Reagan Christ = stubborn, thick headed, doltish jackass."
Awwww. How dare I hurt the feelings of a bunch of misanthropic bigots by pointing out that they are in fact a bunch of misanthropic bigots.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#105 Jul 30, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Look it up, moron. Do the math with their points system.
You know nothing about the person I referred to. Your commenting on that situation makes you the moron.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#106 Jul 30, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww. How dare I hurt the feelings of a bunch of misanthropic bigots by pointing out that they are in fact a bunch of misanthropic bigots.
And you're bigoted against conservatives
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#107 Jul 30, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know? There are no conservatives on this forum.

Hilliard, OH

#108 Jul 30, 2013
Che is having a Kosmik meltdown tonight.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#109 Jul 30, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
Che is having a Kosmik meltdown tonight.
If by that you mean watching Casablanca and dragging you guys around by the short hairs, you are correct.

Ivy League-ISIS

#110 Jul 30, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
If by that you mean watching Casablanca and dragging you guys around by the short hairs, you are correct.
Please stop annoying us.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#111 Jul 30, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
One's intolerance of racist bigotry does not equate to bigotry against those with conservative political beliefs.

That's just a ridiculous assertion.

woof

Ivy League-ISIS

#112 Jul 30, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
One's intolerance of racist bigotry does not equate to bigotry against those with conservative political beliefs.
That's just a ridiculous assertion.
woof
You assume racial animosity is illogical, but generalized trends show that it often follows statistical trends.

The forum right doesn't hate blacks for being black, it hates certain cultural trends that are highly associated with people that are black. Appearance and statistics matter, or as we like to say "facts aren't racist"

And I highly doubt you have an "intolerance of racist bigotry", you've always shown animosity towards any type of identity politics when directed at whites, but never to other groups. Not to mention that you have insinuated before that any attempt at restricting immigration is illegitimate because of the fact we are white.
Middlebourough

Cincinnati, OH

#113 Jul 31, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
You know I'm not Catholic, but if he wants to move the church forward and add money to the coffers...ya gotta reach out and be accepting to all.
The politics of religion. Sigh
All contributions to RCC are voluntary.

RCC doesn't have a tax system, or depend on tax monies, unlike your favorite tax-exempt charities and federal grant sucking organizations in the US, and your favorite tax-sucking charity in the middle east.

You've got a lot of chutzpah comparing a voluntary charity to a involuntary tax system, doofus.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#114 Jul 31, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
You assume racial animosity is illogical, but generalized trends show that it often follows statistical trends.
The forum right doesn't hate blacks for being black, it hates certain cultural trends that are highly associated with people that are black. Appearance and statistics matter, or as we like to say "facts aren't racist"
And I highly doubt you have an "intolerance of racist bigotry", you've always shown animosity towards any type of identity politics when directed at whites, but never to other groups. Not to mention that you have insinuated before that any attempt at restricting immigration is illegitimate because of the fact we are white.
I wonder just how white you really are, Karl. You are so shrill and insistent upon the topic that I suspect you have more than a little 'other' in your DNA.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#115 Jul 31, 2013
Middlebourough wrote:
<quoted text>
All contributions to RCC are voluntary.
RCC doesn't have a tax system, or depend on tax monies, unlike your favorite tax-exempt charities and federal grant sucking organizations in the US, and your favorite tax-sucking charity in the middle east.
You've got a lot of chutzpah comparing a voluntary charity to a involuntary tax system, doofus.
My goodness you erroneously "filled in the blanks" of my post in your head. Waaaay off topic are you and you response. Feel better? Take some fiber, morron.
Middlebourough

Cincinnati, OH

#116 Jul 31, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>My goodness you erroneously "filled in the blanks" of my post in your head. Waaaay off topic are you and you response. Feel better? Take some fiber, morron.
Not really, doofus.

You've mentioned money grubbing in politics, which strongly implies government activity, and you assigned the same activity to the RCC.

A government tax system is money grubbing politics, doofus.

RCC has no tax system, doofus, and does not depend on tax monies, unlike your favorite taxmoney-sucking organizations in the US and the middle east.

Why don't you and your kind remove your hands from the US taxpayers pocket?

Show just a little decency, and a lot less hypocrisy.

Feeling any better, doofus?
Middlebourough

Cincinnati, OH

#117 Jul 31, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>My goodness you erroneously "filled in the blanks" of my post in your head. Waaaay off topic are you and you response. Feel better? Take some fiber, morron.
Knowing that your kind and LGBTQ are allied in a real money & power grubbing political scheme euphemistically referrred to as Diversity, why is it you have the hypocrisy to imply the RCC is engaging in money grubbing politics?

RCC doesn't receive tax monies, but your favorite organizations do, and your favored organizations receive a whole lot more government benefits too.

Cleanse yourself of your hypocrisy.

You'll feel better, doofus.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#118 Jul 31, 2013
Middlebourough wrote:
<quoted text>
Knowing that your kind and LGBTQ are allied in a real money & power grubbing political scheme euphemistically referrred to as Diversity, why is it you have the hypocrisy to imply the RCC is engaging in money grubbing politics?
RCC doesn't receive tax monies, but your favorite organizations do, and your favored organizations receive a whole lot more government benefits too.
Cleanse yourself of your hypocrisy.
You'll feel better, doofus.
Since you seem to know me so well, please expound on what my favorite money grubbing organizations. You are silly.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#121 Jul 31, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop annoying us.
No.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#122 Jul 31, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Specifically, what does "generalized trends show that [racial animosity] often follows statistical trends" mean?

Truth of the matter is, you, Pickapaco, and a few others here are enthusiastically eager to draw the conclusion that the bad behaviors of a minority in a particular ethnic group may be ascribed and attached to the any individual member of that specific group.

I'm not willing to engage in that ridiculousness.

woof
Enzyte Bob

United States

#123 Jul 31, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder just how white you really are, Karl. You are so shrill and insistent upon the topic that I suspect you have more than a little 'other' in your DNA.
He said he has some Italian in him and they can get pretty dark. Just look at a map and you can see why.

Hilliard, OH

#124 Jul 31, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Specifically, what does "generalized trends show that [racial animosity] often follows statistical trends" mean?
Truth of the matter is, you, Pickapaco, and a few others here are enthusiastically eager to draw the conclusion that the bad behaviors of a minority in a particular ethnic group may be ascribed and attached to the any individual member of that specific group.
I'm not willing to engage in that ridiculousness.
woof
Yet you have no problem blaming every clergyman in the Catholic Church for the actions of a few.
You're a sad little hypocrite, Eric

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
COPS lives MATTER 1 hr Neutral Party 183
2 magical days until Christmas 1 hr Neutral Party 70
Gas Prices Dip Below $2 A Gallon Across Central... 3 hr d pantz 2
Who do you side with in New York and why? 3 hr d pantz 18
Carolyn Bruck, channel 6 (Jan '12) 5 hr They cannot kill ... 328
Everyone have a good Christmas? 6 hr They cannot kill ... 5
Joe Cocker is dead. 7 hr d pantz 67
Merry Christmas everybody 10 hr Duke for Mayor 35
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:46 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:46PM
Mike Pettine: Our first-round picks aren't busts
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"
NFL 7:11 AM
Mike Pettine: Browns won't write off Manziel, Gilbert
Bleacher Report10:17 AM
Complete Week 17 Preview for Baltimore