|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the Pope saying? Doesn't it make more sense to discuss what he is saying rather than the universe of things he isn't?
Your bigotry and hatred towards any mainstream Christian faith is revealing itself in your sideways insults and slanting of statement.

The pope simply stated "love one another." He DID NOT state that the church accepted homosexual marriage. Now whether or not you believe in the theology beyond that is not the point. The point is that is what the Catholic Church teaches: love one another, but it does not and never has condoned homosexual marriage or sex outside of marriage.

Forgiveness also was a huge point of the statement of the pope. Understandably, you don't seem to really know what that involves, either.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
1) The Pope did not veer from the Church's doctrinal stance on homosexuality.
2) For the umpteenth time, I am not Catholic.
3) Based on your repeated misunderstandings of 1) and 2)...you are a dolt.
You are much more Catholic than many I have met... believe me, if the word "catholic" is meant as "universal or all-embracing..."

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hey. Stop your hating. Stop being such douchebags to gay people. What's the matter with you?"
The progressives consider saying anything negative about homosexuality to be unacceptable.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the dolt. No one ever said the Pope veered from anything. What he did say was, "Hey. Stop your hating. Stop being such douchebags to gay people. What's the matter with you?" That is the message all of you "Christians" refuse to hear.
Still wrong, dolt.

What he said was that believers who seek to honor God by refusing to act on their same-sex urges should not be judged, as they are living in obedience to God.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
The progressives consider saying anything negative about homosexuality to be unacceptable.
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brad-wilmouth/20...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/ken-shepherd/201...

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

;'
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I find this "intolerance" regarding any conservative "intolerance", well to be frank, intolerable!! ;)
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Your bigotry and hatred towards any mainstream Christian faith is revealing itself in your sideways insults and slanting of statement.
The pope simply stated "love one another." He DID NOT state that the church accepted homosexual marriage. Now whether or not you believe in the theology beyond that is not the point. The point is that is what the Catholic Church teaches: love one another, but it does not and never has condoned homosexual marriage or sex outside of marriage.
Forgiveness also was a huge point of the statement of the pope. Understandably, you don't seem to really know what that involves, either.
Read my posts, knucklehead. That was exactly my point. The Pope says "love one another." The people here who most loudly proclaim their "Christianity" are filled with nothing but hate for anyone not a white, male, ostensibly heterosexual, republican.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
You are much more Catholic than many I have met... believe me, if the word "catholic" is meant as "universal or all-embracing..."
Chalk it up to the Apostles' Creed. ; )
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
In your mind that may be true. Explain how referring to homosexuals as animals and any other number of pejoratives is expressing love for one's fellow man. If you have a shred of honesty in your being you will admit that what goes on here on a daily basis is a bit beyond "saying anything negative."

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Read my posts, knucklehead. That was exactly my point. The Pope says "love one another." The people here who most loudly proclaim their "Christianity" are filled with nothing but hate for anyone not a white, male, ostensibly heterosexual, republican.
I've read the pablum you've spewed. You are assuming an awful lot, and I agree--you're a dolt.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Still wrong, dolt.
What he said was that believers who seek to honor God by refusing to act on their same-sex urges should not be judged, as they are living in obedience to God.
Clearly what the Father Morris says the Pope meant was, "that active homosexuals deserve the same kindness, love, and mercy that all of us sinners would hope to receive from God and from others." How are you doing on that score?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
are filled with nothing but hate for anyone not a white, male, ostensibly heterosexual, republican.
Where do you get the idea that I hate those who aren't white, male straight and right-wing?

If I really hated them, I'd be killing them. I want different political arrangements, that's all.

Your logic is akin to saying that anyone who supports Israel as a Jewish state hates non-Jews.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
In your mind that may be true. Explain how referring to homosexuals as animals and any other number of pejoratives is expressing love for one's fellow man. If you have a shred of honesty in your being you will admit that what goes on here on a daily basis is a bit beyond "saying anything negative."
When one does wrong, one appeals to the baser, "animal" nature of man.

Being that this is a commenting forum, we can say positive things, or negative things, we can't do anything else.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confusing what the pope said with the statements of others.

DOLT.

If you had any shred of honesty in your being, you would admit such.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
And I know someone who moved to Australia and would never, ever move back. Anecdotes aren't much help.
They must be loaded...Australia is mighty stingy with work permits and nobody over 44 gets in without sponsorship and/or hundreds of thousands in the bank (in cash, not a retirement account.)
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
When one does wrong, one appeals to the baser, "animal" nature of man.
Being that this is a commenting forum, we can say positive things, or negative things, we can't do anything else.
So you don't see any difference in degree between me saying I disagree with you and telling you that your mother is a cvnt. So be it. Your mother is a cvnt.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confusing what the pope said with the statements of others.
DOLT.
If you had any shred of honesty in your being, you would admit such.
We are all discussing what the Pope meant, dumb dumb. In that regard, I posted what a Catholic Priest contributor to Fox News said what he thought the Pope meant. That seems to be a reasonable thing to do, don't you think? I forgot how incredibly stupid you are.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet the Pope still doesn't use it, does he?
He probably doesn't root for the Cubs, either. That's about as relevant.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>They must be loaded...Australia is mighty stingy with work permits and nobody over 44 gets in without sponsorship and/or hundreds of thousands in the bank (in cash, not a retirement account.)
Or, you could just be wrong.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
We are all discussing what the Pope meant, dumb dumb. In that regard, I posted what a Catholic Priest contributor to Fox News said what he thought the Pope meant. That seems to be a reasonable thing to do, don't you think? I forgot how incredibly stupid you are.
Then I suggest you reflect to understand something that obviously you refuse to acknowledge.

You are interpreting and discussing all of this in a harassing manner, quite contrary to what the pope meant, in a way to not thoughtfully question but to damn. I forgot how incredibly thick skulled you are. I'll leave a note on the laptop: "remember Che Reagan Christ = stubborn, thick headed, doltish jackass."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Sarah Salin Channel 27 min Black Rhino 6
No you agree with Israeli airstrikes into Gaza? 1 hr scirocco 46
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Oliver Canterberry 2,929
Zimmerman questioned by Florida Police 2 hr Oliver Canterberry 1
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Canton 29,396
1 Blessing From God 3 hr Stephen Levi 34
Bizzybee Catman Dave Serious Lady Rowdy Sidekick 3 hr RU_Kiddingme 21
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 3 hr Logan 845
•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••