What Pope Francis really said about gays

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of171
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Jul 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I love reading the posts of the Columbus bigots, especially the ones who claim to have esteemed educational backgrounds.
I've never tried to shut you all up.
Its entertaining. Don't ever stop.
woof
The fact remains that there was a time and place in the Catholic faith where such things as homosexuality were never even spoken of, let alone considered normal.

But we were a farm culture then, and as farmers you had to have your wits about you to survive. That's why it was obvious to anybody with a brain that homosexuality is against nature. Now we live in a society of cubicle workers, where everything seems to be confusing to people from changing your own oil to who should marry whom.

Homosexuality is a defect not unlike dyslexia. And just as we don't post garbled road signs all over the place to accommodate dyslexics, neither should our laws have to be changed to accommodate sexual dyslexics!

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Jul 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I love reading the posts of the Columbus bigots, especially the ones who claim to have esteemed educational backgrounds.
I've never tried to shut you all up.
Its entertaining. Don't ever stop.
woof
Karl hit the nail on the head...yours by the sound of your whining.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Jul 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody is running from anything. You tools think that like minorities, homosexuals are immune to criticism regardless of the issue...the race card and the gay card aren't recognized by us.
Wrong. Don't you think it is possible to disagree with a person's lifestyle without displaying hatred and ill will toward them? That's all the Pope and that priest are saying. Yet somehow, you can muster it.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Jul 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Proverbs 1:7
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge;
fools despise wisdom and instruction.
You haven't yet begun to learn, che.
I know I've got you when you start spewing random Bible versus.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Jul 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's standard leftist trolling. The forum left, especially it's anti-Christian wing from Akron, isn't satisfied unless we shut up and go away, as they somehow feel it is mandated by the teachings.
No one wants you to shut up and go away. This place would lose all its amusement then. All I am asking is, if you pretend to follow a religion, why don't you act like the religion's leaders suggest that you act? In this case, why don't you speak about homosexuals with kindness, love and mercy?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Jul 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Karl hit the nail on the head...yours by the sound of your whining.
Pointing out your hateful bigotry isn't whining Paco.

Its akin to driving down the road, seeing a deer carcass on the side of the road, and saying "hey, there's a dead deer".

It is, what it is.

No matter how many time you try to justify the hateful comments you and others post here, they are exactly what they are, and you are exactly what you are....a hateful white bigot.

woof

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Jul 30, 2013
 
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...really?
I point out bigotry in the form of the consistent, continual use of racist epithets and you think that has some sort of political bent?
Tell me how using the word "apes" to describe human beings is acceptable to you.
You're as nutty as Paco.
woof
You don't call WA and Black Rhino bigots.

Thus I have a hard time caring what you say.

As after all, I think the real bigot is the one who wants to import 30 million immigrants to ensure that conservatives can't win elections.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Jul 30, 2013
 
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Don't you think it is possible to disagree with a person's lifestyle without displaying hatred and ill will toward them? That's all the Pope and that priest are saying. Yet somehow, you can muster it.
I display ill will toward those who are undermining 5000 years of civilized societal behavior and those who insist on exposing children to their perversity as a matter of public education policy.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Jul 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I've got you when you start spewing random Bible versus.
Proverbs 32:1

Let not the wise man feed the troll.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Jul 30, 2013
 
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Don't you think it is possible to disagree with a person's lifestyle without displaying hatred and ill will toward them? That's all the Pope and that priest are saying. Yet somehow, you can muster it.
I have no confidence in your definition of "ill will".

I don't talk much at all about homosexuals. I recall one poster claiming to be one on here, but that was a troll who was on here to bash Christians and conservatives.

At the time of the thread of the high school teacher blowup, I did ask the other forum right posters except Pizza man to quit feeding the trolls.

The Alberta HRC disagrees with your second sentence.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Jul 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Pointing out your hateful bigotry isn't whining Paco.
Its akin to driving down the road, seeing a deer carcass on the side of the road, and saying "hey, there's a dead deer".
It is, what it is.
No matter how many time you try to justify the hateful comments you and others post here, they are exactly what they are, and you are exactly what you are....a hateful white bigot.
woof
What exactly is wrong with that?

George calls it as he sees it, if blacks are going to act badly, they will be called apes.

The term has been used on lesser occassions to refer to whites, and let's not forget the "Three point one" mock profile of George, which featured him as an ape.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Jul 30, 2013
 
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>I display ill will toward those who are undermining 5000 years of civilized societal behavior and those who insist on exposing children to their perversity as a matter of public education policy.
But that's not what the Pope and Father Whatshisname says you are supposed to do. Their opinions aren't very important, are they?

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Jul 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
But that's not what the Pope and Father Whatshisname says you are supposed to do. Their opinions aren't very important, are they?
"Tough Love"

George calls it as he sees it, Akron dogs call it as they shit it.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Jul 30, 2013
 
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
But that's not what the Pope and Father Whatshisname says you are supposed to do. Their opinions aren't very important, are they?
Where are they saying that, little girl?
Not all gays are in favor of gay marriage and in your face tactics.
I'm on the record here as being fine with civil unions. But marriage? Never.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Jul 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no confidence in your definition of "ill will".
I don't talk much at all about homosexuals. I recall one poster claiming to be one on here, but that was a troll who was on here to bash Christians and conservatives.
At the time of the thread of the high school teacher blowup, I did ask the other forum right posters except Pizza man to quit feeding the trolls.
The Alberta HRC disagrees with your second sentence.
Che thinks Alberta was Prince Albert's wife...the one in the can.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Jul 30, 2013
 
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
But that's not what the Pope and Father Whatshisname says you are supposed to do. Their opinions aren't very important, are they?
Actually, the Father is probably well qualified to speak about this issue. My gaydar always goes up whenever he's on TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Jul 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't call WA and Black Rhino bigots.
Thus I have a hard time caring what you say.
As after all, I think the real bigot is the one who wants to import 30 million immigrants to ensure that conservatives can't win elections.
There's bigotry from all persuasions, but I really haven't seen the sort of idiotic hateful commentary coming from those two that I see from Paco.

I'll admit, I don't read every post, so maybe I've missed it.

As to your other theory, that sure is some strange "logic". Just where do you think this country got all of its present day inhabitants from?

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Jul 30, 2013
 
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Where are they saying that, little girl?
Not all gays are in favor of gay marriage and in your face tactics.
I'm on the record here as being fine with civil unions. But marriage? Never.
Try reading the first post on the thread, 3.1.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Jul 30, 2013
 
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
There's bigotry from all persuasions, but I really haven't seen the sort of idiotic hateful commentary coming from those two that I see from Paco.
I'll admit, I don't read every post, so maybe I've missed it.
As to your other theory, that sure is some strange "logic". Just where do you think this country got all of its present day inhabitants from?
woof
It got the vast majority from Europe until 1965...it's been all downhill ever since.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Jul 30, 2013
 
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Try reading the first post on the thread, 3.1.
The Pope is not saying that we should kiss the asses of those determined to destroy our institutions. But you tools demand it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of171
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Obama f/k/a Michael LaVaughn Robinson 5 min Indeedy 4
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 44 min full frontal nudity 28,479
Columbus Police Grow Concerned As Murder Rate C... 3 hr Tea Party Supporter 3
Does Obama have the right to ban cameras, media... 4 hr Zoe Regen 4
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 4 hr Neutral Party 2,704
Columbus named a top city for STEM grads amid w... 4 hr Enwordo 1
Iraq - The George W. Bush War 5 hr Neutral Party 142
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••