Cruz creates bigger divide in GOP pa...
Spoken Reality

Columbus, OH

#41 Jan 16, 2014
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Parties.
Who cares other than you?

you continue to correct my spelling for FREE, and I am signing off to earn money.

your useless life does not pay well.....free

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#42 Jan 16, 2014
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be silly.
Not every Democrat will lose.
However, there will be a conservative majority in both houses after the 4th of November in 2014.
There may be a Republican majority, but not necessarily a conservative one.
Spoken Reality

Columbus, OH

#43 Jan 16, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
There may be a Republican majority, but not necessarily a conservative one.
erxactly
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#44 Jan 16, 2014
One of the reasons the US is in the shape she is, people are still stuck In that old fashioned 20th century Republicans=conservatives, Democrats=liberals when it is no longer true.
In their mistaken 20th century mindset, they feel government would turn conservative if both houses of Congress became Republican controlled.
This is one reason the federal government has been enabled to get away with a lot of unseen governing.
In the mindset of the black constituency they believe the present day democrat party is for them when in reality the democrat/republican socialist party has its own agenda.
The federal government doesn't care about blacks, whites, or anyone else, except as stepping stones.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#45 Jan 16, 2014
dunadd wrote:
One of the reasons the US is in the shape she is, people are still stuck In that old fashioned 20th century Republicans=conservatives, Democrats=liberals when it is no longer true.
In their mistaken 20th century mindset, they feel government would turn conservative if both houses of Congress became Republican controlled.
This is one reason the federal government has been enabled to get away with a lot of unseen governing.
In the mindset of the black constituency they believe the present day democrat party is for them when in reality the democrat/republican socialist party has its own agenda.
The federal government doesn't care about blacks, whites, or anyone else, except as stepping stones.
more truth.

good post.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#46 Jan 16, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
By the end of January I will have cashed checks for my commissions that exceed you and the mutt packs entire 2014 earnings.
Is that you 5% commission, your .5% commission or your .005% commission?

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#47 Jan 16, 2014
dunadd wrote:
One of the reasons the US is in the shape she is, people are still stuck In that old fashioned 20th century Republicans=conservatives, Democrats=liberals when it is no longer true.
In their mistaken 20th century mindset, they feel government would turn conservative if both houses of Congress became Republican controlled.
This is one reason the federal government has been enabled to get away with a lot of unseen governing.
In the mindset of the black constituency they believe the present day democrat party is for them when in reality the democrat/republican socialist party has its own agenda.
The federal government doesn't care about blacks, whites, or anyone else, except as stepping stones.
For a period of time, there were liberals and conservatives in both parties. Mostly due to divisions lingering from the Civil War.

In my experience most blacks vote Democrat because they support an expansive federal government, not entirely because they are welfare recipients, but because blacks are more likely to be government employees as well. Not to mention the common anti-white racism.

If the right wants to win more black votes, we need to be seen acting in their economic interest by opposing low wage immigration and favoring German style apprenticeships over the current "send everyone to college" mentality.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#48 Jan 16, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
There may be a Republican majority, but not necessarily a conservative one.
I'll be satisfied with a conservative number of 41 to filibuster.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#49 Jan 16, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you and what did you do with reality?
=~}
That's him, Gammy. In all of his semi-literate, semi-sane glory.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#50 Jan 16, 2014
Post 47, very good I agree but I don't see blacks abandoning the Democrats in the foreseen future.
I am glad you included the word entirely. I believe it is a matter of both, those who want to be unemployed get their welfare recipiencies and those who want to work get on the federal payroll, ie post office, etc.
I agree with the low wage immigration opposition and apprenticeship over the send everyone to college mentality.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#51 Jan 16, 2014
dunadd wrote:
Post 47, very good I agree but I don't see blacks abandoning the Democrats in the foreseen future.
En masse, unlikely, but I think the GOP will get into the 20-25% more often with the Obama halo no longer in effect, and in part showing blowback.

Given the fiasco the Democrats are playing out for Governor this year, in Ohio, Kasich could get a third of the black voters that show up.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#52 Jan 16, 2014
One thing about it, time will tell. One of my problems is I keep looking at the presidential election when I should be focusing on the midterm.
It may very well be 20-25 percent may go GOP midterm but I don't see that high of return during the 2016.
I don't see blacks going that high in NC and other southern states in the 2016. I notice a lot of black democrats in the Carolinas and Georgia are disappointed about Obama's presidency but yet in 2012 they still wen overwhelmingly of Obama even after the first 4 years of his Miserable' performance.
Most blacks in Georgia and Carolinas vote party which is the reason I wrote and said if O had run on the Republican ticket, he would not have won the black vote. Of course I am conjecturing and will never know but blacks have voted solid democrat in the southland since the days of LBJ. And I don't see them changing anytime soon.
I have often wondered what would have been the percentages in 2012 if another black had run on the Republican ticket against O. I think they would nave voted for O over a black republican.
What would really be a quandary for the black community is a black republican ran against a white democrat. I believe they would have still voted democrat in that situation.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#53 Jan 16, 2014
dunadd wrote:
One thing about it, time will tell. One of my problems is I keep looking at the presidential election when I should be focusing on the midterm.
It may very well be 20-25 percent may go GOP midterm but I don't see that high of return during the 2016.
I don't see blacks going that high in NC and other southern states in the 2016. I notice a lot of black democrats in the Carolinas and Georgia are disappointed about Obama's presidency but yet in 2012 they still wen overwhelmingly of Obama even after the first 4 years of his Miserable' performance.
Most blacks in Georgia and Carolinas vote party which is the reason I wrote and said if O had run on the Republican ticket, he would not have won the black vote. Of course I am conjecturing and will never know but blacks have voted solid democrat in the southland since the days of LBJ. And I don't see them changing anytime soon.
I have often wondered what would have been the percentages in 2012 if another black had run on the Republican ticket against O. I think they would nave voted for O over a black republican.
What would really be a quandary for the black community is a black republican ran against a white democrat. I believe they would have still voted democrat in that situation.
Well one thing is for certain, if there were ever experts on the black voter it would be you and Karl.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#54 Jan 16, 2014
Sorry to disillusion you but I am not an expert. I have worked with, ate with, went to the same church and have spent a large amount of time in the last 30+ years with blacks that I know their feelings.
Many blacks in NC voted no on the same sex marriage issue although Obama endorsed same sex marriage. As one black churchgoer said in Charlotte, he has to vote his conscience and he along with his wife said they have to vote against it even though they respected Obama's opinion.
I don't believe one needs to be an expert to review the number of blacks or any group on how as a bloc they vote. But if you want to judge us as experts on something, I don't mind and I should think Carl doesn't mind.
One learns a lot by observing and listening and I have a fair knowledge of different ethnic groups. I have observed when a black goes up north for work or whatever reason, if after staying a length of time, they are different in beliefs, attitudes and outlook than the ones of their family who chose to stay in the southland.
Having lived in both environments, I have observed a whole lot of prejudice in both areas and both whites and blacks. I remember a lot more prejudice in northern blacks than southern blacks.
How about it, Karl, want to be an expert?

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#55 Jan 16, 2014
dunadd wrote:
Sorry to disillusion you but I am not an expert. I have worked with, ate with, went to the same church and have spent a large amount of time in the last 30+ years with blacks that I know their feelings.
Many blacks in NC voted no on the same sex marriage issue although Obama endorsed same sex marriage. As one black churchgoer said in Charlotte, he has to vote his conscience and he along with his wife said they have to vote against it even though they respected Obama's opinion.
I don't believe one needs to be an expert to review the number of blacks or any group on how as a bloc they vote. But if you want to judge us as experts on something, I don't mind and I should think Carl doesn't mind.
One learns a lot by observing and listening and I have a fair knowledge of different ethnic groups. I have observed when a black goes up north for work or whatever reason, if after staying a length of time, they are different in beliefs, attitudes and outlook than the ones of their family who chose to stay in the southland.
Having lived in both environments, I have observed a whole lot of prejudice in both areas and both whites and blacks. I remember a lot more prejudice in northern blacks than southern blacks.
How about it, Karl, want to be an expert?
Just an amateur, not an expert.

Being a "laywer" doesn't make one an expert either

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#56 Jan 16, 2014
It is high time for a legitimate third party for those who still believe in Constitutional principles and the rule of law. Neither of the big two hold those values anymore.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#57 Jan 16, 2014
dpx55 wrote:
It is high time for a legitimate third party for those who still believe in Constitutional principles and the rule of law. Neither of the big two hold those values anymore.
There are surely a few parties happenin in Colorado now.

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#58 Jan 16, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
There are surely a few parties happenin in Colorado now.
woof
let me be very clear and precise, so a troll like you grasps it completely.

if an elected official is not a freshman, they are a terrorist of the worst kind.

I fully intend to fire every single politician who is up for re-election for the 3rd time or better. All of them.

I am not alone, and based upon what I have gleaned from others, I am in the majority.

Only on the internet where loons and trolls like you vomit your bile do you have a majority because everyone else is working.

After 5 years of your garbage, the country has moved backward. I can't see it recovering either. last week the Saudi's accepted payment in Chinese Dollars called Yuan. OPEC has agreed Euro's will be accepted.

The past had them exchange Yuan for Dollars or Euro's for Dollars. Now Yuan is considered more stable.

In 2013 alone, the dollar lost 10% of it's buying power. You moron in chief wants more bailouts with monopoly money. The debt ceiling has been reached already, and the other morons will raise it.

I will watch from afar the implosion that has already began. Trolls like you will be discarded like dung, and others stealing and killing each other.

Keep laughing O brilliant one.......your dictator is doomed, and has doomed you with him.

I will be watching the news saying I told you so while fishing the Pacific with orphan children in my retirement. Today assured I can move when ever I want to. This house I sit typing in is expendable as a tent. No biggie. I will just pretend I was renting, and leave it to burn in the rubble you trolls made.

My beach house has a great room with no walls because they block the view and breeze. I just returned a week ago, to find I am returning next week to attend a ceremony of a new friend. Only the bedrooms and bathrooms and garage would have 4 walls.

I specifically want you to know I will still be laughing at you when I am sitting on the equator.

A 5 hour flight removes me from the horror you are to stupid to know you created.

Try banning guns again....maybe the people will by that time have had enough to end the nightmare.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#59 Jan 16, 2014
dpx55 wrote:
It is high time for a legitimate third party for those who still believe in Constitutional principles and the rule of law. Neither of the big two hold those values anymore.
I think it's more high time for candidates to be honest about what they stand for while they're campaigning, and to be more loyal to the voters who elected them than to the party they choose to be in.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#60 Jan 16, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
let me be very clear and precise, so a troll like you grasps it completely.
if an elected official is not a freshman, they are a terrorist of the worst kind.
I fully intend to fire every single politician who is up for re-election for the 3rd time or better. All of them.
I am not alone, and based upon what I have gleaned from others, I am in the majority.
Only on the internet where loons and trolls like you vomit your bile do you have a majority because everyone else is working.
After 5 years of your garbage, the country has moved backward. I can't see it recovering either. last week the Saudi's accepted payment in Chinese Dollars called Yuan. OPEC has agreed Euro's will be accepted.
The past had them exchange Yuan for Dollars or Euro's for Dollars. Now Yuan is considered more stable.
In 2013 alone, the dollar lost 10% of it's buying power. You moron in chief wants more bailouts with monopoly money. The debt ceiling has been reached already, and the other morons will raise it.
I will watch from afar the implosion that has already began. Trolls like you will be discarded like dung, and others stealing and killing each other.
Keep laughing O brilliant one.......your dictator is doomed, and has doomed you with him.
I will be watching the news saying I told you so while fishing the Pacific with orphan children in my retirement. Today assured I can move when ever I want to. This house I sit typing in is expendable as a tent. No biggie. I will just pretend I was renting, and leave it to burn in the rubble you trolls made.
My beach house has a great room with no walls because they block the view and breeze. I just returned a week ago, to find I am returning next week to attend a ceremony of a new friend. Only the bedrooms and bathrooms and garage would have 4 walls.
I specifically want you to know I will still be laughing at you when I am sitting on the equator.
A 5 hour flight removes me from the horror you are to stupid to know you created.
Try banning guns again....maybe the people will by that time have had enough to end the nightmare.
Sounds great. You leave, we stay.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News City manager fired in parking bureau timecard p... 40 min They cannot kill ... 6
Men in the Girls Bathroom 50 min Big Johnson 389
Federal lands in America 59 min Beentheredonethat 166
News Ikea starts work on Polaris-area store, due to ... 1 hr Linda 6
700 refugees drowned in sea trying to enter Eur... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2
ABC this Week 2 hr Annie 1
Contestant regains 150 lbs sues Biggest Loser T... 3 hr Oliver Canterberr... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages