Blacklick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2013/04/west...

West New York woman, identifying bomb suspects as her 'brothers,' can't understand what happened

WEST NEW YORK — A woman who identified the Boston Marathon bombing suspects as her brothers can't understand what happened this week in Massachusetts - any of it.

“They were great people. I never would have expected it,” said the woman, of the suspects in Monday's bombing.“They are smart – I don’t know what’s gotten into them.”

Through a slight crack in the door of a West New York apartment this morning, a woman answered a few questions. She referred to Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, 19, and his brother Tamerlan, 26, as her own “brothers.”

A few minutes after 11 a.m., at least a dozen FBI agents arrived at the apartment building and created a perimeter around it.

Though they weren't let in immediately, they entered after a few minutes.

Before their arrival, she wouldn’t identify herself, but public records listed a woman living there with the same last name as the suspects in the Monday bombings which killed three and injured more than 170.

But she balked when media asked if she was "okay."

“No I’m not okay – no one is okay right now,” she said.“I’m hurt for everyone who has been hurt. I’m sorry for all the people who are hurt and for all the people who lost their lives.”

Tamerlan Tsarnaev was killed early this morning in a shootout with law enforcement in Massachusetts, authorities say.

The woman said she hadn't seen either of the brothers in several years.

But when asked about Dzhokhar Tsarnaev – currently the subject of a massive manhunt in the greater Boston area – the woman had just a few words, in spite of her shock.

“He’s an amazing child.”

But another member of the family said the suspects were “losers.” Ruslan Tsarni, identifying himself as the uncle of the suspects, spoke loudly to reporters over the sounds of helicopters from his home in Maryland.

“It is atrocity,” Tsarni said.“It’s a shame – they’re the children of my brother… Me myself and my family had nothing to do with them for a long, long time.”

When asked what spurred the attacks from the two brothers, the uncle responded bluntly.

“Being losers,” he said.“They put a shame on our entire family. On the entire Chechen ethnicity.

“Anything else to do with Islam or religion is a fraud, a fake,” he added.“Somebody radicalized them.”

Star-Ledger staff writers Seth Augenstein and Lisa Rose contributed to this report.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

“No I’m not okay – no one is okay right now,” she said.“I’m hurt for everyone who has been hurt. I’m sorry for all the people who are hurt and for all the people who lost their lives.”

That about says it.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

FKAdukechereader wrote:
<quoted text>
It's gonna be hard for you muzzie loving traitors to spin this one.
I know you will give it your best though.
Wolf
I don't love the Muslims, I just want you people to understand that you can't paint all of them with a broad brush. Albanians, Turks and Chechnyans, educated Iranians (among others), Lebanese and Syrians are Muslim lite. Iraquis, uneducated Iranians, uneducated Saudis, Pakistanis, Afghanistanis are different animals.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Reader's favorite media outlet:

http://www.thelookingspoon.com/images/blog/20...

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
That about says it.
No this says it. You are FOS. Never cease to "amaze" me.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

FKAdukechereader wrote:
<quoted text>
Bla bla bla lie bla bla bla bigot bla bla bla spin bla bla ba bull shyte
Wolf
Why don't you get out in the world and learn something? You people are so in love with the Jewish squatters and what they tell you to think, you can't even think for yourselves anymore.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

You conservatards disappoint me these days. In the 1980's we were the smart ones. We were the independent thinkers.

Learn to make distinctions!

==========

Read and learn:

Albania, the Muslim World's Most Pro-American State

By Nathan Thrall|Posted Thursday, Sept. 3, 2009, at 9:38 AM

TIRANA, Albania—On a summer night in downtown Tirana, crowded cafes, restaurants, and nightclubs surround darkened old Politburo villas in an area known as "the block," where once only the highest Communist Party officials were permitted to roam. In this Muslim-majority nation, tan brunettes bare pierced midriffs, young men down shots of the national drink—a grape brandy called raki—couples make out on strobe-lighted dance floors, and restaurants serve loin of pork. Although one of the poorest countries in Europe, where less than two decades ago almost no one owned a car, Albania soon became the world's per-capita Mercedes capital, thanks, in part, to an infamous mafia that made this land a haven for trafficking in everything from sex slaves, arms, heroin, and cannabis to organs harvested from Serbs abducted from Kosovo (or so several journalists and a former U.N. chief war crimes prosecutor have alleged).

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...

==========

Albanian Street Named After George W. Bush

Tirana _ Following in the footsteps of Pristina, the Tirana Municipal Council decided Friday to name a street after the 43rd President of the United States in celebration of his upcoming June 10 visit to Albania.

President George W. Bush will be the first ever American president to visit Albania, a move described as historic by the country's sitting political class and an overwhelmingly pro-American public.

After decking their capital in stars and stripes and displaying "Proud to be Partners" posters, Albanians will name a throughway after Bush to commemorate his visit for future generations.

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/alban...
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

^^^

If anything, the Chechnyans are going to be more PRO-AMERICAN than anything else if for no other reason than our always being at odds with Russia!!!

Clinton nuked Serbia and Dubya gave them Kosovo. That's why the Albanians love us. They are Muslims and they love America.

Likewise, the Chechyans are going to love anybody who is at odds with their enemy!!!
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

^^^

P.P.S. Being from the part of the world my parents are from, and being the tribal person I admittedly sometimes am, I am naturally disposed to hating both Albanians and Muslims.

In fact, I have 500 more years worth of reasons historically to dislike the Muslims than you Americans do.

I am just intellectually honest.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

FKAdukechereader wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, with Chechnyans who love us like the Boston terrorists who needs enemies.
idiot
Wolf
Why aren't people smart enough to understand cause and effect?

Chechnyans are not radicals, but the bombers spent time in Pakistan, an "ally".

Don't you people understand where those ideas were probably planted? Or do you conservatard Zionists only judge things by who's friendly with Israel or not?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't love the Muslims, I just want you people to understand that you can't paint all of them with a broad brush. Albanians, Turks and Chechnyans, educated Iranians (among others), Lebanese and Syrians are Muslim lite. Iraquis, uneducated Iranians, uneducated Saudis, Pakistanis, Afghanistanis are different animals.
You're asking an awful lot of this crowd, Bob.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamic_...
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

FKAdukechereader wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, with Chechnyans who love us like the Boston terrorists who needs enemies.
idiot
Wolf
Here, kids. Let Rupert Murdoch provide you with some education. Would you please learn how to make distinctions?

==========

RUSSIA NEWS Updated April 19, 2013, 1:13 p.m. ET

Chechen Terror Usually Aimed at Russia

Experts says there is a significant distinction between Chechens who back Chechen resistance to Russian rule and the much smaller group who have embraced global jihadi ideology.

"In these cases, the Chechen background is maybe a part of what leads them to do what they do," said Lorenzo Vidino, an expert on Chechen militants at the Center for Security Studies in Zurich." A purely nationalist Chechen would have little reason to put a bomb at the Boston Marathon."

"Any attempt to make a connection between Chechnya and the Tsarnaevs, if they are guilty, is in vain," Mr. Kadyrov said in a statement on Instagram. "They grew up in the United States. Their attitudes and beliefs were formed there. One must look for the root of the evil in America."

The Chechen rebel movement has suffered from ideological splits. Some Chechens support the nationalist cause for independence but don't sympathize with radical Islam. A more radicalized group have come to adhere to ideas tied to jihad and the creation of an Islamist state.

Only a few hundred Chechen families have settled in the U.S., mostly on the West Coast, said Almut Rochowanski, program director of the Chechnya Advocacy Network in New York. By contrast, more than 100,000 Chechens have settled in Europe.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Reader, you delight when there is a tragedy that you can then exploit for self gratifiction and attention.

Have at it,'self appointed expert.' It's what you do.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Reader, you delight when there is a tragedy that you can then exploit for self gratifiction and attention.
Have at it,'self appointed expert.' It's what you do.
You may have forgotten, I have avoided conversation here on these events. Frankly the only reason I have responded to any Boston threads at all is because Bob has been trying to have a rational conversation on the topic--and came looking for me on an unrelated thread.

There was just as much criticism of my non-involvement as my few posts here today.

Perhaps, like Glitter, you are just looking for someone/something you can blame/hate.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

FKAdukechereader wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously the acts of terrorism listed on your link were only workplace violence and man caused disasters. Obama said so right after he apologized for America.
The muzzie religion / system of law / political party is a fine lot of peace loving people. Just ask E Bob.
FKA Reader is a fine upstanding patriotic American.
(sarc)
Wolf
Yep. And Major Hasan sits with his beard, collecting his full pay nearly four years after his jihadist attack.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. And Major Hasan sits with his beard, collecting his full pay nearly four years after his jihadist attack.
Yep, and when you look at government wasteful spending, some things are no brainers.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

FKAdukechereader wrote:
<quoted text>
Bla bla bla lie bla bla bla bigot bla bla bla spin bla bla ba bull shyte
Wolf
You and Glitter deserve extra cookies today.
(Even though she doesn't eat sugar.)
Real Tea Party

Galloway, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

She's cute, I'd let her family come to America too.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps, like Glitter, you are just looking for someone/something you can blame/hate.
That's the unending purpose of a few certain people here, whether there's an understandable impetus for those feelings or not.

That's just the way they roll.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Columbus mayor to DNC: Pick us or lose Ohio 6 min d pantz 11
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 18 min Canton 29,210
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 hr FB friends 2,219
No you agree with Israeli airstrikes into Gaza? 2 hr Caesar Obamus 36
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 10 hr super size 2,215
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 10 hr d pantz 98
Unlicensed door-to-door peddlers a nuisance | T... (Apr '11) 11 hr yeah baby yeah 22
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••