First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#24 Sep 26, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll feel right at home. Too bad you missed the flood and a chance to help loot.
His cousin Lootie picked up the slack...

http://westernrifleshooters.files.wordpress.c...
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#25 Sep 26, 2013
Trailer Park Boys.

woof

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#26 Sep 26, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Trailer Park Boys.
woof
That show is not my cup of tea.
Anything "reality" I don't watch.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#27 Sep 26, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the show about.....like going to garage sales or the like?
What channel?
It's about 2 guys going state to state in search of old Americana to buy and resell. They drive around country sides free styling(looking for honey holes, LOL), or follow leads from their Hot secretary in looking for old antiques like: bikes, signs, cans, vehicles, tools, etc.
In the family of yard & garage sales, but normally from people who don't advertise that they are selling what they have treasured and hoarded all their life.
It's a stroll down memory lane, plus educational on the value people place on good ole American made items.
Where else would you catch this?... The History Channel.
Thanks for watching, Sidekick{/; >)
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#28 Sep 26, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
That show is not my cup of tea.
Anything "reality" I don't watch.
I hate how they have "scripted reality" shows. Like; Duck Dynasty, Survivor, American Idol, them dumb-a$$ repo shows, Amish Mafia and them stupid ghetto "Bad girls" type programs. The list keeps growing... F them all
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#29 Sep 26, 2013
And, the latest fake: Hatfields & Mccoys. What a joke...

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#30 Sep 27, 2013
sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate how they have "scripted reality" shows. Like; Duck Dynasty, Survivor, American Idol, them dumb-a$$ repo shows, Amish Mafia and them stupid ghetto "Bad girls" type programs. The list keeps growing... F them all
These reality shows are an insult to our intelligence.
It's called dumbing down America.
What baffles me is they have high ratings of viewers.
What does that tell you??????
To each his own.....

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#31 Sep 27, 2013
sidekick wrote:
And, the latest fake: Hatfields & Mccoys. What a joke...
Are you referring to the mini series or is there a program?
The mini series was good,Kevin Costner
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#32 Sep 27, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you referring to the mini series or is there a program?
The mini series was good,Kevin Costner
No, These two hillbilly families "fighting" LOL over a deal on making moonshine to be sold mainstream.
This businessman offers a deal on both names being on the label and a mix of both family recipes on one brand. Stupid scripted redneck attitudes only to show they're one brain cell above a welfare check and a sprained wrist from being on medicaid.
However, the Mccoy daughter is pretty Hot.

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#33 Sep 27, 2013
sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
No, These two hillbilly families "fighting" LOL over a deal on making moonshine to be sold mainstream.
This businessman offers a deal on both names being on the label and a mix of both family recipes on one brand. Stupid scripted redneck attitudes only to show they're one brain cell above a welfare check and a sprained wrist from being on medicaid.
However, the Mccoy daughter is pretty Hot.
OMG too funny!
Woohoo!
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#34 Sep 27, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
That show is not my cup of tea.
Anything "reality" I don't watch.
ummm. it is not a "reality" show. Its scripted. They shoot in their own trailer park, that they purchased specifically for those purposes.

woof

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#35 Sep 27, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
ummm. it is not a "reality" show. Its scripted. They shoot in their own trailer park, that they purchased specifically for those purposes.
woof
I never heard of it before it was mentioned here.
What's it about?
I'm afraid to ask......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Witchcraft or Pagan Shops be 18+ ? 46 min I Do Know 12
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 1 hr Blemhein LMAO 207
Eric Garner died over cigarette tax enforcement. 5 hr d pantz 74
What makes GlitterSucks so annoying? (Nov '12) 5 hr They cannot kill ... 470
chanukah hanukkah day 2 6 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Obscene Bumber Stickers 6 hr They cannot kill ... 8
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 6 hr bumper season 6
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 7 hr Neutral Party 253
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:30 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:30PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:54 PM
Manziel says Browns were "a little off" on Sunday
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Cam Newton practices for first time since car accident
Bleacher Report 4:00 PM
Breaking Down Cleveland's Game Plan vs. Carolina
Bleacher Report 5:47 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick