1 cyclist killed, another critical af...

1 cyclist killed, another critical after collisions with car on Northeast Side

There are 5 comments on the The Columbus Dispatch story from Aug 3, 2014, titled 1 cyclist killed, another critical after collisions with car on Northeast Side. In it, The Columbus Dispatch reports that:

One bicyclist was killed and a second bicyclist was critically injured tonight in collisions involving an automobile at Appian Way and Collier Drive on the Northeast Side.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Columbus Dispatch.

Lockmar87

Columbus, OH

#2 Aug 5, 2014
Look for alcohol.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#3 Aug 5, 2014
Lockmar87 wrote:
Look for alcohol.
Where?

woof
jib

Newfield, NY

#4 Aug 5, 2014
roads were not built for bicycles large varmits or deer or even squirrels and when one of that kind is killed..........i could care less because they are either dumb animals or humans who act like they own the roads.....humans on bicycles are actually tresspassing when the are on the roads and they have no rights......running over them is fine for the motorists whose taxes paid for the road.....
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#5 Aug 6, 2014
I think we gave our culprit.... GO BACK TO DRIVERS ED WITH ALL THE 16 YEAR OLD KIDS, SHARE THE ROAD (not your rediculous opinion) and KEEP FILLING UP THAT TANK.
jib wrote:
roads were not built for bicycles large varmits or deer or even squirrels and when one of that kind is killed..........i could care less because they are either dumb animals or humans who act like they own the roads.....humans on bicycles are actually tresspassing when the are on the roads and they have no rights......running over them is fine for the motorists whose taxes paid for the road.....
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#6 Aug 6, 2014
on your breath. Isopropanol
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Where?
woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Walter, How about that Obamacare? 16 min factcheck 133
Poll Panty hose vs bare skin What is your preference? 19 min Reality Speaks 86
Washington Navy Yard after reports of active sh... 42 min BizzyBee II 1
Purge 51 min Doc 14
Those Fine Young Amish Girls with their eighth ... 1 hr Amish Al 1
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Reality Speaks 6,397
Obama Donor Argues Pedophilia 'Not a Crime' in ... 3 hr d pantz 26
dana turtle Jun 28 tom 54
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages