Mount Carmel In Talks To Build Medical Center In Grove City | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

Full story: 10TV WBNS 43
Mount Carmel Health is expanding and administrators are in talks to build a new medical center that will serve residents in southwestern Franklin County, 10TV's Ashleigh Barry reported on Tuesday. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Osuforlife

Palm Coast, FL

#48 Sep 21, 2012
Jesus F in Christ wrote:
The people of Grovtucky don't deserve a hospital. If you're dumb enough to live in Grovtucky then you can drive to OSU where they'll take care of your Medicaid a(ss).
Your a dumbass
OMG

Columbus, OH

#49 Dec 9, 2012
It's like this i was a patient at Mt. Carmel East during the day your ok! but as soon as third shift comes on they are the loony bunch. Beware! of that hospital. What they did to me i left there traumatized and have never been back.
ace

Columbus, OH

#50 Aug 27, 2013
Mcw will close in 5 years and things will move to grove city

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kaci Hickox : Maine nurse who vows to break Ebo... 8 min Quarantine her 8
President Ebola 9 min Pope Che Reagan C... 732
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 10 min Pope Che Reagan C... 4,059
Fall SPOOKTACULAR 3 hr They cannot kill ... 5
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 4 hr Reality Speaks 287
Second person arrested for South Side homicide ... (Jul '10) 7 hr TRU OR DUNN DUNN 28
Breaking: Second Nurse w/ Ebola flies with 99.5... 15 hr Male 149
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 16 hr Id rather not 2,483

Freeze Watch for Franklin County was issued at October 31 at 11:12AM EDT

Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]