Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#61 Jan 6, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It saved nothing. It transferred tens of billions of dollars from the taxpayers' pockets to the union coffers.
Read the article. Give it a try.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#62 Jan 6, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
The CEO of Ford disagrees with you. But I'm sure you know more about his industry than he does.
The Ford CEO spent most of his career in the aerospace industry. He was hired at Ford because he was an auto industry outsider.

And let's not forget that his company is still a UAW captive, so he had to tow the crony capitalist line.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#63 Jan 6, 2014
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
The Ford CEO spent most of his career in the aerospace industry. He was hired at Ford because he was an auto industry outsider.
And let's not forget that his company is still a UAW captive, so he had to tow the crony capitalist line.
I bet he's an anti-white racist too.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#64 Jan 6, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet he's an anti-white racist too.
The person in question is white, so the preferred term would be "self-hating white" analogous to "self-hating Jew" and "Anti-Semitic"

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#65 Jan 6, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you fully understand the Chrysler bailout or the Fiat purchase.
Could you expand on this a bit? Maybe a lot.....
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#66 Jan 6, 2014
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you expand on this a bit? Maybe a lot.....
I already did.

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#67 Jan 6, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't WA. It was Black Rhino. Here's what you told him:
<quoted text>
Nate, when a publication like The Economist proves you wrong, you need to accept it.
You still don't get it, do you? Find me a single publication where every article agrees with your worldview...something aside from Socialist Workers Weekly.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#68 Jan 6, 2014
I know that it (as well as GM) should have been liquidated to ensure equal treatment of all stakeholders according to law. The taxpayers should not have put a DIME into it, Fiat or no Fiat.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#69 Jan 6, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the article. Give it a try.
Read the Fifth Amendment. Give it a try.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#70 Jan 6, 2014
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>You still don't get it, do you? Find me a single publication where every article agrees with your worldview...something aside from Socialist Workers Weekly.
When a publication like The Economist proves you wrong, you need to accept it.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#71 Jan 6, 2014
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>You still don't get it, do you? Find me a single publication where every article agrees with your worldview...something aside from Socialist Workers Weekly.
Che has a nasty leftist habit of making irrational demands.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#72 Jan 6, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the Fifth Amendment. Give it a try.
Ok. Now what?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#73 Jan 6, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Che has a nasty leftist habit of making irrational demands.
You have a nasty wingnut habit of not being able to support your ridiculous assertions.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#74 Jan 6, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. Now what?
If you can't see it, there's no help for you. Best to just off yourself, before someone turns you into a pavement stain.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#75 Jan 6, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't see it, there's no help for you. Best to just off yourself, before someone turns you into a pavement stain.
Darwin award perchance???
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#76 Jan 7, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't see it, there's no help for you. Best to just off yourself, before someone turns you into a pavement stain.
I didn't think you could explain yourself.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#77 Jan 7, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
When a publication like The Economist proves you wrong, you need to accept it.
Paco has been exposed, again.

woof

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#78 Jan 7, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't think you could explain yourself.
I already explained it. The government took property from one person and gave it to another without just compensation.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#79 Jan 7, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I already explained it. The government took property from one person and gave it to another without just compensation.
First, no they didn't. Second, that has nothing to do with the Fifth Amendment.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#80 Jan 7, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
First, no they didn't. Second, that has nothing to do with the Fifth Amendment.
In normal bankruptcy hearings, the bondholding interest is considered before the pension interest. In the GM/Chrysler bankruptcy, the UAW controlled the pensions, and they served a more important political purpose than the bondholders.

Not to mention that the hearings were structured in a way to prevent the UAW contracts from being gutted, as famously happened in the airline and steel industry bankruptcies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 criminals shot dead in the act by Utah citizens 2 min Super Patriot 1
Interesting that Baltimore happened on Obama's ... 2 hr REAL American 28
Freddie Gray riots in Baltimore 2 hr REAL American 267
When It's OK To Shoot People Who've Offended You 5 hr Creature of Jekyl... 15
News Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 6 hr Pink 2,761
Are you a STAR WARS FAN? 6 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 33
Mohammie ……THE CARTOON! 7 hr Duke for Mayor 40
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]