Stand your ground in Ohio? What say you?

Posted in the Columbus Forum

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 28, 2013
http://www.cleveland.com/open/index.ssf/2013/...

Worded differently than the Florida Bill! Ohio will be next.

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3 Oct 28, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
No. People in Ohio scare me enough to begin with. It'll be like the Hatfields and the McCoys out there if you let them "stand their ground".
It entails many areas, like churches,schools, etc.
I can see on the streets, for ones own protection, bars,places like that but where kids are....not so much
Something to really think about.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#4 Oct 28, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
No. People in Ohio scare me enough to begin with. It'll be like the Hatfields and the McCoys out there if you let them "stand their ground".
\

Anti-rural bigotry

Anti White Racism

Typical RU_Racist

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#5 Oct 28, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>\
Anti-rural bigotry
Anti White Racism
Typical RU_Racist
To borrow a page from your book, it isn't racism if it's true.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#6 Oct 28, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
To borrow a page from your book, it isn't racism if it's true.
Rural whites, even rural white trash, are no where near as violent as ghetto blacks and barrio Latins.
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#7 Oct 31, 2013
Stand your ground will be a good idea if things continue as they are. Police simply cannot protect individuals and as the saying goes, "When seconds matter police are minutes away."

Strength through power, individualism, rationalism and self discipline. Those with those qualities need protection from those without self restraint.
hey hey black Albert

Columbus, OH

#9 Oct 31, 2013
I'm calling SYG another facet of white privilege even though blacks and others benefit from it...like transportation that is faster than swinging from tree limbs or floating down river on the bloated carcass of a wildebeast..

And, whether or not danger is at one's heels on a constant basis is not the determinant factor in the sanctity of one's unalienable right to self-defense or the means to effect it. Rights to not depend on the likelihood of their necessity - we have them, period, and if their exercise does become immediately necessary, they are available in an instant to fulfill their purpose.
My Turn

Arlington Heights, IL

#10 Oct 31, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Rural whites, even rural white trash, are no where near as violent as ghetto blacks and barrio Latins.
agree
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#11 Nov 1, 2013
hey hey black Albert wrote:
I'm calling SYG another facet of white privilege even though blacks and others benefit from it...like transportation that is faster than swinging from tree limbs or floating down river on the bloated carcass of a wildebeast..
And, whether or not danger is at one's heels on a constant basis is not the determinant factor in the sanctity of one's unalienable right to self-defense or the means to effect it. Rights to not depend on the likelihood of their necessity - we have them, period, and if their exercise does become immediately necessary, they are available in an instant to fulfill their purpose.
Well stated. Never run, kill the vermin and call the coroner and tell them they have a.body to pick up before it starts attracting flies.
Trohan

Cambridge, OH

#12 Nov 1, 2013
Liberal Marxist nutjobs are the reason why crime is high. We deserve the right to preserve our safety against these scumbags!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 3 hr They cannot kill ... 113
Columbus police officer to resign after pleadin... 4 hr Zoe Regen 3
Where has Rowdy been 4 hr Zoe Regen 2
Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 6 hr Big Johnson 2,725
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 8 hr Go Blue Forever 3,965
President Ebola 9 hr Black Rhino 695
Toddler In Stroller Hit By Car In West Columbus 10 hr They cannot kill ... 3
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]