Obamacare's Authoritarian Problem

Obamacare's Authoritarian Problem

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Wait what

Dublin, OH

#1 Nov 5, 2013
"You can't keep your insurance if you like it under Obamacare, because you're too ignorant to understand what's good for you.

That's the argument we've been hearing from a lot of folks on the left -- an argument that pivots from "common good" to soft authoritarianism. President Barack Obama is all in, as well, claiming that he was merely guilty of forcing Americans to pick a "Ferrari" health care plan over a "Ford" one.(Is it really "picking" if you're forced?)"

http://reason.com/archives/2013/11/01/obamaca...
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#2 Nov 5, 2013
Wait what wrote:
"You can't keep your insurance if you like it under Obamacare, because you're too ignorant to understand what's good for you.
That's the argument we've been hearing from a lot of folks on the left -- an argument that pivots from "common good" to soft authoritarianism. President Barack Obama is all in, as well, claiming that he was merely guilty of forcing Americans to pick a "Ferrari" health care plan over a "Ford" one.(Is it really "picking" if you're forced?)"
http://reason.com/archives/2013/11/01/obamaca...
It is cheaper for many to pay the penalty and just have a catastrophic coverage insurance. I sure that will be changed soon since even R.I.N.O.s can't stand financially independent people

Since: Aug 12

United States

#3 Nov 5, 2013
What he said was.....IF YOU LIKE YOUR HEALTHCARE INSURANCE CANCELATION NOTICE, YOU CAN KEEP IT!
Why Tee

Independence, KY

#4 Nov 5, 2013
The zombie apocalypse of voters have wrought a masterpiece of excremental proportions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump builds his political machine 10 min Doc 1
CHINATOWN DETECTIVE AGENCY LOOKING FOR Crazylady 15 min Doc 44
For Cat Lovers Only! 17 min Doc 177
News Mosquito boom: Pests, including West Nile carri... 1 hr Duke for Mayor 6
Muslims beat woman for wearing bikini French ou... 2 hr cowboy heroes 29
HELLO ANNIE, YoU BIG COW! 2 hr landscapedude 5
News A butter sculpture depicting Ohio State NCAA fo... 3 hr They cannot kill ... 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages