Next Last

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#22 May 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
We are? How about you explain it to us?
See little 0.0, the problem here is that you don't get it yet.

I suggest a relaxing game of table tennis with dukie.

Don't fret about what you are incapable of understanding sweetie.

WOLF
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#23 May 13, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's going down.
You Obamatrons won't believe it until you see it.
Benghazi.
Boston.
Bullying citizens via the IRS.
You are correct. I won't believe it until I see it. And I won't see it because there is nothing to see. But by all means, carry on.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#24 May 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. I won't believe it until I see it. And I won't see it because there is nothing to see. But by all means, carry on.
You seriously can't support the actions of a guy reminiscent of a Kenyan dictator, can you? You really want this clown setting the precedent for the things a Conservative president is going to be able to do when he gets in office?

If it's okay for Barry to wiretap the AP and bully conservative groups, just think how creative my side can be once one of our guys is elected Captain of the Enterprise.
VADoc

Duluth, GA

#25 May 13, 2013
The problem is the embassy continued to ask for help with security before the attacks and it fell on deaf ears. Then British intelligence warned of an attack and it was ignored. Then an attack occurred and again the embassy was ignored. Then a second attack happened several hours later and Americans died because help never came.

Now I would have more respect for Obama if he simply said he needed rest for his big party with jay z and beyonce in Las Vegas and was too busy campaigning to handle Benghazi. I would at least respect him for his honesty.

Why does Benghazi matter to me? It shows me that this administration will willfully change the truth to fit their agenda. Taking al Qaeda out of the memo so the big man doesn't look like he's losing the war on terror especially during election season. It tells me if Obama and company would lie and cover up that lie over an attack that happened in Libya then what else did they lie about? Fast and furious comes to mind immediately.

You have the overthrow of the regime in Libya with US involvement without going through the proper channels and one of the guys who would have been in the know of everything that happened in Libya and is happening in Libya suddenly dying in an attack that was earned about and occurred because of poor security in a destabilized region and then once an attack was reported was ignored. I find that troubling.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#26 May 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHA
What you believe 0.0 is irrelevant.

But you knew that huh 0.0

Dukie says come on home bytch and let'e cleanup eh table tennis wise.

It's his turn to serve.

WOLF
VADoc

Duluth, GA

#27 May 13, 2013
"What does it matter?"
I wonder if Hillary would have said the same thing if it had been Chelsea at that embassy?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#28 May 13, 2013
VADoc wrote:
"What does it matter?"
I wonder if Hillary would have said the same thing if it had been Chelsea at that embassy?
Of course she would have. You guys have all mocked that question, but not a single one of you have answered it.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#29 May 13, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You seriously can't support the actions of a guy reminiscent of a Kenyan dictator, can you? You really want this clown setting the precedent for the things a Conservative president is going to be able to do when he gets in office?
If it's okay for Barry to wiretap the AP and bully conservative groups, just think how creative my side can be once one of our guys is elected Captain of the Enterprise.
Wiretap the AP? This is someone assuming your screen name, right? No attorney would suggest that a justice department subpoena for phone records was a wiretap.
VADoc

Duluth, GA

#30 May 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course she would have. You guys have all mocked that question, but not a single one of you have answered it.
Read my post for why it matters.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#31 May 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wiretap the AP? This is someone assuming your screen name, right? No attorney would suggest that a justice department subpoena for phone records was a wiretap.
Garbled words ... correct, phone records.

Getting the phone records to find out who is leaking information to the AP? Chilling behavior reminiscent of Stalinist Russia don't you think?
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#32 May 13, 2013
VADoc wrote:
"What does it matter?"
Chelsea would have gotten a cushy gig, like having tea and crumpets with the Queen in London.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#33 May 13, 2013
VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
Read my post for why it matters.
Absolutely nothing in your post about why it matters whether it was a terrorist attack or a protest over a video. Nothing.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#34 May 13, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Garbled words ... correct, phone records.
Getting the phone records to find out who is leaking information to the AP? Chilling behavior reminiscent of Stalinist Russia don't you think?
Only if you believe CIA operations shouldn't be classified.
VADoc

Duluth, GA

#35 May 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely nothing in your post about why it matters whether it was a terrorist attack or a protest over a video. Nothing.
If you can't see why it being a terrorist attack and being covered up purposely by this administration is not a problem then you must have fully supported the Iraq war.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catman Dave how are the Cats and everyone eles'... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 27
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Pale Rider 4,596
Under the Cover of Darkness 3 hr Pale Rider 1
BREAKING: Ferguson GJ Ruling Reached 3 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 34
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 3 hr Male 367
Wilson 's "injuries" 3 hr -The-Artist- 17
FCCS seeks Holiday Wish donations 3 hr yeah baby yeah 1
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus People Search