“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#28 Mar 8, 2013
You cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need ready suggestions from a traitor such as you. Now go brush your green teeth.
"ready suggestions"! I read this, I hope correctly, as read-y suggestions. As in suggestions for something ready, much in the same way someone offering a restaurant suggestion would be offering something tasty.

Every day that you post you outdo yourself. Thank you.

I'll not your point and suggest no further traitorous book learnin' nonsense to you.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#29 Mar 8, 2013
Bah, note your point. I'll remember it, you see.
Papp Mcstrap

Akron, OH

#30 Mar 9, 2013
These ghetto mommas' are a prime example of generational entitlement mindset psycosis. The best cure for them would be a public CANEING-Singapore style. White trash/black/trash, trash is trash- CANE them all after they have been adjudicated guilty and show the caneing on T.V. for the benefit of the other urban terrorist's/ savage's.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#31 Mar 9, 2013
Papp Mcstrap wrote:
These ghetto mommas' are a prime example of generational entitlement mindset psycosis. The best cure for them would be a public CANEING-Singapore style. White trash/black/trash, trash is trash- CANE them all after they have been adjudicated guilty and show the caneing on T.V. for the benefit of the other urban terrorist's/ savage's.
Or, perhaps the benefit of losers like yourself (can't have advanced too far with your limited written English skills)? Does it help to have someone to feel superior to, or are you just into domination and sadism?

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#33 Mar 9, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Spook, if you've got someone who can read it to you I heartily recommend you pick up Cormac McCartyhy's Child Of God from the library. It's really sort and the language isn't difficult at all. I also think it'll really sing to you.
You know, for such a pretentious, whiny tw#t when it comes to the English language, you really ought to clean up your own mess. You have two glaring errors in that post.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#34 Mar 9, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>You know, for such a pretentious, whiny tw#t when it comes to the English language, you really ought to clean up your own mess. You have two glaring errors in that post.
"Tw#t?" What vowel did you leave out?

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#35 Mar 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
"Tw#t?" What vowel did you leave out?
I'd vote for TWIT, but privately I would have said something else...

I thought you had a date for a sandwich somewhere?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#36 Mar 9, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd vote for TWIT, but privately I would have said something else...
I thought you had a date for a sandwich somewhere?
Funny, you were able to write twit without replacing the vowel.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#37 Mar 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, you were able to write twit without replacing the vowel.
Funny you avoided answering how the date turned out. File the fangs or shave your legs?

If you knew the answer, why bother asking the question? Your posts are often so lame...

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#38 Mar 9, 2013
You cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are against forms of punishment of the savages. How about we just chain them up in your house and you feed them instead?
If you are interested in being chained up, I can make a few referrals. But no. we don't care for that sort of thing at my house.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#39 Mar 9, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you avoided answering how the date turned out. File the fangs or shave your legs?
If you knew the answer, why bother asking the question? Your posts are often so lame...
Because I choose not to let Georgie get by with his sanctimonious bullshit. He wants to call a woman a vile name, but he doesn't have the integrity to admit he is doing it. He is a coward and I enjoy pointing it out.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#40 Mar 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I choose not to let Georgie get by with his sanctimonious bullshit. He wants to call a woman a vile name, but he doesn't have the integrity to admit he is doing it. He is a coward and I enjoy pointing it out.
Vile name? I do think he left it up to your imagination, which I found incredibly hilarious. Personally, I tend to agree with him. I've been a non-sexist, equal opportunity insult thrower here as has George. Obviously, you don't read much here. Look for names, go on the attack and ASSume what you will.

And as for cowardism (if there is such a word), how come you don't bother to register? Also food for thought, for all we know, you're a hairy legged monster or reptile posting here. No one has any proof you are female...
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#41 Mar 9, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Or, perhaps the benefit of losers like yourself (can't have advanced too far with your limited written English skills)?
Wow, hope you didn't just go after a minority who speaks ESL!
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#42 Mar 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I choose not to let Georgie get by with his sanctimonious bullshit. He wants to call a woman a vile name, but he doesn't have the integrity to admit he is doing it. He is a coward and I enjoy pointing it out.
Well, it's redundant. Do you think he'll stop because you've come to save us? Reader enjoyed posting an extensive article which called Ann Romney the C word, a word that should never come up in conversation between women. You don't really think it's just George, do you?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#43 Mar 9, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Vile name? I do think he left it up to your imagination, which I found incredibly hilarious. Personally, I tend to agree with him. I've been a non-sexist, equal opportunity insult thrower here as has George. Obviously, you don't read much here. Look for names, go on the attack and ASSume what you will.
And as for cowardism (if there is such a word), how come you don't bother to register? Also food for thought, for all we know, you're a hairy legged monster or reptile posting here. No one has any proof you are female...
If Georgie wanted to call her a twit, he would have written it. He didn't. He just doesn't have the courage to own his misogyny.

I don't know what your last sentence is supposed to mean. The only person who has ever claimed that I was female was Georgie. That's interesting all in itself.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#44 Mar 9, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it's redundant. Do you think he'll stop because you've come to save us? Reader enjoyed posting an extensive article which called Ann Romney the C word, a word that should never come up in conversation between women. You don't really think it's just George, do you?
Of course he won't stop. It's amusing to me. It's amusing to watch you guys call out people for doing what George does and justify it when he does it. I'm just balancing things out a bit.

It also drives you guys nuts. That's a good enough reason to do it in itself.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#45 Mar 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
If Georgie wanted to call her a twit, he would have written it. He didn't. He just doesn't have the courage to own his misogyny.
I don't know what your last sentence is supposed to mean. The only person who has ever claimed that I was female was Georgie. That's interesting all in itself.
Now who's the puppet on a string, Che?
You're too easy.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#46 Mar 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I choose not to let Georgie get by with his sanctimonious bullshit. He wants to call a woman a vile name, but he doesn't have the integrity to admit he is doing it. He is a coward and I enjoy pointing it out.
I suggest you speak to Reader about her sanctioning of the "C" word when it's applied to those with whom she disagrees.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#47 Mar 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
misogyny.
MB defenders like you have no legitimacy to use that term.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#48 Mar 9, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>You know, for such a pretentious, whiny tw#t when it comes to the English language, you really ought to clean up your own mess. You have two glaring errors in that post.
Class act, Georgie Girl, class act. Funny how old Cuntlips Gokeefe has no problem with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 9 min Pale Rider 5,839
Police Admit Response To Ohio State Championshi... 18 min They cannot kill ... 1
Anyone going to the Arnold Classic Expo this we... 23 min Arnold Classic Expo 0
who knows david marcum (Feb '09) 1 hr friend 12
America needs Jesus Christ and the Word of God 1 hr Big Johnson 164
Task force suggests changes for Port Columbus 3 hr Pam 6
Mississippi Marine Patrol cites driver for oyst... 3 hr Antinggr 14
Racist Ferguson Police 4 hr Antinggr 86
What ails the black family? Hard realities! 7 hr The Cure 293
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:58 pm PST

ESPN 4:58PM
49ers sign WR Simpson to two-year deal
NBC Sports 2:03 AM
Brian Hoyer ready for fresh start after Cleveland job fell apart
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Browns Would Be Wise to Target Andre Johnson over Brian Hartline
Bleacher Report 4:54 AM
Why Shelton Should Be Browns' Top Target
NFL 4:56 AM
Brian Hoyer on leaving Browns: 'Good for both sides'