Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#105 Jul 5, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, you have been pwned by a 16-year-old kid. Pwned by women, pwned by blacks, pwned by gays, pwned by kids; just pwned pwned pwned every day by everyone.
It's a pattern developed since he was pwned by a priest named Father Murphy.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#106 Jul 5, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
ONLY if you don't tip them well or you ask a bunch for stupid questions and demanding as fuuk. I see many servers done that especially the high school workers. You treat them like crap they return sounds fair to me.
Besides I haven't eat out for a while it's not healthy, I hire my own gourmet chef and no he doesn't spit on my food cause I do PAY him and pay very well.
Come on kid. Now you are talking out your ass more than ever. What are you smoking/shooting/snorting?
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#107 Jul 5, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow another Wall Street Occupier, why you guys hate banks so much? Start working and maybe you can use them.
So where you at on your road to CEO now? Have you advanced pass moms allowance yet?
Maybe up to paying half the internet bill(?). Have you considered at least shitting in a lobby first, before becoming a teller? You got to work your way up the ladder, Twerp.
So... i'll assume your arcade entrepreneurism is all a big game you only play with yourself. Well, Maybe your MaMa believes in it. Good Luck, FuCK Face.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#110 Jul 6, 2013
sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
So where you at on your road to CEO now? Have you advanced pass moms allowance yet?
Maybe up to paying half the internet bill(?). Have you considered at least shitting in a lobby first, before becoming a teller? You got to work your way up the ladder, Twerp.
So... i'll assume your arcade entrepreneurism is all a big game you only play with yourself. Well, Maybe your MaMa believes in it. Good Luck, FuCK Face.
sidekick, apparently he is still in bed. Working the late cleaning shift at the local burger joint is tough on a kid.

“THE GANG”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#111 Jul 6, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
sidekick, apparently he is still in bed. Working the late cleaning shift at the local burger joint is tough on a kid.
OR maybe he's in training to be CEO........

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#112 Jul 6, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
OR maybe he's in training to be CEO........
Very possibly. I didn't realize there were 3 shifts at CEO school.

“THE GANG”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#113 Jul 6, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very possibly. I didn't realize there were 3 shifts at CEO school.
LOL
Anything's possible when he is training with his idol, DONALD TRUMP ,the rump!
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#114 Jul 6, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
sidekick, apparently he is still in bed. Working the late cleaning shift at the local burger joint is tough on a kid.
He too occupied with World of Warcraft to get a job. Or, maybe he's ill from his gourmet chef(MOM), who got some bodily fluids on his PB&J.
Do you think we should warn the press about this missing golden child of business, or give him a few to log out of his game?

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#115 Jul 6, 2013
sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
He too occupied with World of Warcraft to get a job. Or, maybe he's ill from his gourmet chef(MOM), who got some bodily fluids on his PB&J.
Do you think we should warn the press about this missing golden child of business, or give him a few to log out of his game?
Nahhhh, you know how trolls are. They disappear for a while, but unfortunately, always come back.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#116 Jul 6, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nahhhh, you know how trolls are. They disappear for a while, but unfortunately, always come back.
Well then...Since he's going to join the Walton family soon, we should report his trolling for having such an effect to our economy.
You never know, If he moves out of his moms house, our unemployment rate might decrease 2%.
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#117 Jul 6, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
sidekick, apparently he is still in bed. Working the late cleaning shift at the local burger joint is tough on a kid.
You are such a spoiled little old fart, you must be born with a silver spoon in your mouth. There is nothing wrong working hard in the fast food industry when you are 16 but you you must be some brat who look down on people work for a living.
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#118 Jul 6, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
OR maybe he's in training to be CEO........
But of course, did you know a female CEO makes 77% of a male counterpart?
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#119 Jul 6, 2013
sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
He too occupied with World of Warcraft to get a job. Or, maybe he's ill from his gourmet chef(MOM), who got some bodily fluids on his PB&J.
Do you think we should warn the press about this missing golden child of business, or give him a few to log out of his game?
That's right I forgot Mark Zuckerburg has to start from the bottom and worked his way up, you baby boomers sure know how to con others of paying for your medicare plan b.
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#120 Jul 6, 2013
I apologize for waking you people up, it must passed your bed time.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#121 Jul 6, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right I forgot Mark Zuckerburg has to start from the bottom and worked his way up, you baby boomers sure know how to con others of paying for your medicare plan b.
You really have a predictable imagination in showing how worthless you are, Fake Face.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#122 Jul 6, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
But of course, did you know a female CEO makes 77% of a male counterpart?
You don't have 1% of the male part to be a CEO, Nutcase.

“THE GANG”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#123 Jul 6, 2013
sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have 1% of the male part to be a CEO, Nutcase.
I second that!!!!
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#124 Jul 6, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
I apologize for waking you people up, it must passed your bed time.
What setting disables an idiots post from sleep mode? Go back to bed, Squirt.

“THE GANG”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#125 Jul 6, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
I apologize for waking you people up, it must passed your bed time.
Who are you waking up?
While climbing the work ladder, you best be civil and fair to your co workers, because its a bumpy ride down should you decide to be a pricck!
So far you batting "0"

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#126 Jul 6, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you waking up?
While climbing the work ladder, you best be civil and fair to your co workers, because its a bumpy ride down should you decide to be a pricck!
So far you batting "0"
He'll have to climb out of his crib first.
The E-trade baby has him beat by a mile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus Christ King of Kings Lord of Lord's 2 min Melting Pot 52
Jerk Drivers 22 min Big Johnson 2
News Two dead, police shoot third on South Side 27 min Big Johnson 7
Where has BizzyBee, Pale Rider, Catman, been 32 min Kenny 14
News Same-sex couple turned away by small business i... 38 min Pope Che Reagan C... 225
VOTE FOR THE "Warmongers" OR ELSE! 39 min Duke 5
News Senator: Ohio casinos not delivering, should ha... 58 min puco in my pocket 5
Lib Hissyfit after Baker Refuses G8y Wedding Ca... (Jul '12) 4 hr Duke for Mayor 232
Crossville, TN Topix moderators are deleting Co... 5 hr Duke for Mayor 37
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]