“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#64 Jul 5, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
If I had a dad that looked like Tip. I'd send him to FEMA camp.
As always...dependent on the government, you worthless, no-good, good-for-nothin' kid.
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#65 Jul 5, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
As always...dependent on the government, you worthless, no-good, good-for-nothin' kid.
You don't depend on the government? Mortgage Interest Rate deduction, your Social Security welfare checks? How about driving 20 times a day on I-71 every week? WOW you are some worthy independent tea man!

That was sarcasm. You're the no good baby boomers who destroyed this country by milking our SS system and paying half of the tax. RINO!

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#66 Jul 5, 2013
Good gravy peeps...why are you even trying to argue with the dipwad AKA Real Tea Party?

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#67 Jul 5, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. You're a sorry fart. The more stupid you get, the worse you spell. Getting shaky. Now go get your SS checks and take your med.
Haha this coming from a doushe who don't know how to leave a space after comma.
This coming from a douche who can't spell douche. Whatever my income sources, I don't live off my parents while pretending to be a CEO of a booming company. My spelling is perfect compared to yours.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Albakoikee

#68 Jul 5, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
Good gravy peeps...why are you even trying to argue with the dipwad AKA Real Tea Party?
Just trying to get the little sissy riled up again and watch the typos fly :)
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#69 Jul 5, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
Because they know I was too righteous for their liberal cause. They hate being labelled as parasites and that's what they are.
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#70 Jul 5, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
This coming from a douche who can't spell douche. Whatever my income sources, I don't live off my parents while pretending to be a CEO of a booming company. My spelling is perfect compared to yours.
Spell check won't let me. Just like george when you fail to debate and manage to argue any of my points on true conservatism, you fall right back to the name calling and insult, the only thing you baby boomers are good at, blame everyone else for your own failure to prospect.
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#71 Jul 5, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just trying to get the little sissy riled up again and watch the typos fly :)
Whohoo we got a spelling bee queen! Now learn how to think and use logic!
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#72 Jul 5, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right just be happy with the crappy public service you pay your tax and be done with it. So next time I don't hear you complain about public union workers when you have no ba11s to make changes. You're too old for changes leave it to the young Zuckerburg-ish generation.
You're one of those idiots who has no clue what it takes to provide those services...no clue what institutional knowledge is, or its value.

Try making your own potable water, or putting out your own house fire.

Good luck, idiot.

woof

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Albakoikee

#73 Jul 5, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Whohoo we got a spelling bee queen! Now learn how to think and use logic!
Watch your blood pressure, lmao. Your post should read, "Woohoo, we have a spelling bee queen". You'll thank me later when you are writing your letter of resignation. Oh, wait. You have to have a job first.

“THE GANG”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#74 Jul 5, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be George's wife, all I see is yapping and name calling you can't even rebut any of my points. Debate is not your cup of tea huh?
Listen you little Bas-turd twit,you called me a bitch, so dont tell me about name calling. Do you think I am not going to defend myself? DUH!
I am not wasting another minute with your shit......
Get on your trike and play in traffic.
You're just a little PUNK!

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Albakoikee

#75 Jul 5, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen you little Bas-turd twit,you called me a bitch, so dont tell me about name calling. Do you think I am not going to defend myself? DUH!
Sorry Bizzy, his parents won't let him out of the basement to play in the street.

“THE GANG”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#76 Jul 5, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Bizzy, his parents won't let him out of the basement to play in the street.
LOL!
If this twit is like this at 16, what will he be like at 30?
Alone and exiled.
Lmao
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#77 Jul 5, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Does a 5 start general have to fight in combat? I'm CEO material remember I don't have to do squat, I can hire people just like Wal-mart CEO.
You couldn't extinguish the burn out of your pecker, let alone passing the test that a dalmatian has a better shot at than you, Twerp.
And CEO material? LOL... I'm sure you have the "doing squat" down to an art form, from shitting in bank lobbies to taking it in the ass, you've got the squatting part mastered.
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#78 Jul 5, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one of those idiots who has no clue what it takes to provide those services...no clue what institutional knowledge is, or its value.
Try making your own potable water, or putting out your own house fire.
Good luck, idiot.
woof
No I won't have to do that sh1t on my own, what the fuuk do you think I am child labor or some sh1t? I hire people to do that sh1t for me you are so low level thinking I'm going to have to stop explaining sh1t to you.

Does Donald Trump have to buy/sell buildings or does he have people do it for him? Does Wal-Mart CEO have to push carts and load sh1t on the shelves? You're clearly the working class not the management class.
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#79 Jul 5, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch your blood pressure, lmao. Your post should read, "Woohoo, we have a spelling bee queen". You'll thank me later when you are writing your letter of resignation. Oh, wait. You have to have a job first.
That's right all you can think of is jobs. I don't do jobs I own business, enterprises. That is the difference between you and me, haha some says men are born to work you are one of those. Make sure you punch out before you leave or I will dock your pay.
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#81 Jul 5, 2013
sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't extinguish the burn out of your pecker, let alone passing the test that a dalmatian has a better shot at than you, Twerp.
And CEO material? LOL... I'm sure you have the "doing squat" down to an art form, from shitting in bank lobbies to taking it in the ass, you've got the squatting part mastered.
Wow another Wall Street Occupier, why you guys hate banks so much? Start working and maybe you can use them.
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#82 Jul 5, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right go ahead and leave since none of you twaats can debate. No one on this goddam forum can tell me why we need public union in our firefighters.

Guess I'll wait til I turn 30 for some answers.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#83 Jul 5, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
No I won't have to do that sh1t on my own, what the fuuk do you think I am child labor or some sh1t? I hire people to do that sh1t for me you are so low level thinking I'm going to have to stop explaining sh1t to you.
Does Donald Trump have to buy/sell buildings or does he have people do it for him? Does Wal-Mart CEO have to push carts and load sh1t on the shelves? You're clearly the working class not the management class.
Well here's something to think about.

Have you considered the fact that probably seven times out of the last ten that you have sat down for a meal in a restaurant, there's probably a fifty percent chance that you have consumed the cook's bodily fluids with your meal?

You think someone is going to save YOUR house, just because you pay them to?

Think again.

woof
Konkey Dong

New Albany, OH

#84 Jul 5, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Meh. <---- The reaction of one who truly doesn't give a damn.
you care so little that you responded? just like say what posted, you just proved him right. congratulations

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brelo not guilty 48 min They cannot kill ... 30
Worst President in History 1 hr d pantz 155
News Police officer's estimate good enough for speed... (Jun '10) 1 hr d pantz 331
women and relationships 2 hr Seriouslady 47
News Aminah Robinson: Observant artist was powerful ... 5 hr Big Johnson 1
News Jeni's Scoop Shops Reopen After Listeria Scare 7 hr Big Johnson 1
Black Crime is out of control. 7 hr BoneYard 65
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]