Arizona Firefighters, another failure...

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#23 Jul 4, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>He's a 16 year old punkass kid who's been trolling here for a year. Ask him about his imaginary portfolio.
Yeah George, I've had the "privilege" of reading many of his posts. Idiots like him shouldn't be allowed internet access.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#24 Jul 4, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I have serious disagreements on quite a few subjects. I don't believe that meets the definition that you wish it to.
woof
You're in denial.
There is no disagreement on that point.
SAY WHAT

New Albany, OH

#25 Jul 4, 2013
Not that I agree with the poster known as the real tea party but, I find it interesting that tip, clayton, etc are pissy with him/her now when they post similar sentiments regularly. You're all basically the same. It seems like you are all just miserable people that can't stand when things don't go your way. You call anyone that doesn't agree with you insulting names. You find a poster or few you disagree with and start threads about them because they consume you. It's amazing how sad most of you are. Tip, clayton, and spook say some of the most disgusting things and claim to hold some type of moral high ground. Laughable. You people need to grow up, find some happiness in your lives, and find some hobbies.
Please feel free to act like children and start hurling insults. I really don't give a damn. It will only prove my point.
Real Tea Party

Reynoldsburg, OH

#26 Jul 4, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are off the charts stupid, aren't you?
woof
You really are off the charts parasite, aren't you?
Real Tea Party

Reynoldsburg, OH

#27 Jul 4, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>He's a 16 year old punkass kid who's been trolling here for a year. Ask him about his imaginary portfolio.
Yea do we just stay at the same age after two years? I bet your dumass still lists yourself as 48 deepsh1t.
Real Tea Party

Reynoldsburg, OH

#28 Jul 4, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
All trolls are.
How is it that one such as yourself didn't recognize another?
I see the union force is strong, very discouraging that many leechers are backing up the lazy union workers.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#29 Jul 4, 2013
SAY WHAT wrote:
Not that I agree with the poster known as the real tea party but, I find it interesting that tip, clayton, etc are pissy with him/her now when they post similar sentiments regularly. You're all basically the same. It seems like you are all just miserable people that can't stand when things don't go your way. You call anyone that doesn't agree with you insulting names. You find a poster or few you disagree with and start threads about them because they consume you. It's amazing how sad most of you are. Tip, clayton, and spook say some of the most disgusting things and claim to hold some type of moral high ground. Laughable. You people need to grow up, find some happiness in your lives, and find some hobbies.
Please feel free to act like children and start hurling insults. I really don't give a damn. It will only prove my point.
Meh. <---- The reaction of one who truly doesn't give a damn.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#30 Jul 4, 2013
SAY WHAT wrote:
When you find a single post of mine shitting on firefighters, cops or the military, let me know.
Real Tea Party

Reynoldsburg, OH

#31 Jul 4, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah George, I've had the "privilege" of reading many of his posts. Idiots like him shouldn't be allowed internet access.
Tough sh1t douchetard, it's called capitalism and constitutional right to have access on internet as long as I pay for service. Don't like it, go hide in another forum. It's a free country.
Real Tea Party

Reynoldsburg, OH

#32 Jul 4, 2013
SAY WHAT wrote:
He's a closet liberal, that proved my point. I hate unions and he just provided lips service because deep inside he's scared of the retribution from his union friends and neighbors.

I, on the other hand, talk and walk unlike some of these fake RINOs who thinks big government is so bad they need to make a law to poke a woman's vagina, what a bunch of hypocrites!

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#33 Jul 4, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea do we just stay at the same age after two years? I bet your dumass still lists yourself as 48 deepsh1t.
You've never progressed mentally or socially past that point, punky. Not by a single day.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#34 Jul 4, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Tough sh1t douchetard, it's called capitalism and constitutional right to have access on internet as long as I pay for service. Don't like it, go hide in another forum. It's a free country.
Seeing Duke agree with me, Tip, Rowdy and others regarding your status as a troll should tell you something, kid.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#35 Jul 4, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a closet liberal, that proved my point. I hate unions and he just provided lips service because deep inside he's scared of the retribution from his union friends and neighbors.
I, on the other hand, talk and walk unlike some of these fake RINOs who thinks big government is so bad they need to make a law to poke a woman's vagina, what a bunch of hypocrites!
Look at punky paint himself into a corner by declaring me a liberal...now that's desperation.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#36 Jul 4, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the union force is strong, very discouraging that many leechers are backing up the lazy union workers.
We want to watch you put out your own house fire, kid. Are you also going to perform CPR on yourself when you need it someday?

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#37 Jul 4, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
So that's capitalism, making a living deriding everyone who doesn't have to kiss the boss's ass chin deep to keep a job? I'd take a union job shoveling sh!t any day rather than work under those conditions.

“HAPPY SPRING”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#38 Jul 4, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain to me why they need to lose their lives to begin with? They should not be put themselves into that situation. Chances of a wildfire would run itself out due to lack of oxygen or just napalm the sh1t out of the area it will suck all the oxygen out and the fire dies. The government needs to stop using 19th century tactics to fight fire, I'm surprised they didn't bring truck loads of buckets of water to the scene.
Delusional Tea Party

When you come up with Plan B that's foolproof,please, let us all know!
Are you an expert in wild fires? Did you have training as a firefighter?
They were trying to save houses and people, or doesn't that matter?
The fire is supposed to be contained the best they could, so as not to spread to neighborhoods.
It's what they do....of course risking your life would never be on YOUR bucket list.
Happy 4th
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#39 Jul 4, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Seeing Duke agree with me, Tip, Rowdy and others regarding your status as a troll should tell you something, kid.
Actually, I said he was ignorant. Said nothing about trolling.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#40 Jul 4, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're in denial.
There is no disagreement on that point.
Yep. I deny your version of "truth" as bullshitt.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#41 Jul 4, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right.

Just don't be surprised when you get your bullshitt hurled right back in your face.

woof
Real Tea Party

Reynoldsburg, OH

#42 Jul 4, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>When you find a single post of mine shitting on firefighters, cops or the military, let me know.
Of course not, them big bad union thugs got you calling them daddies.

Sounds like you are a union supporters since you ain't got a single oz of bal1s to call them out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Someone hates pork fat. 18 min Duke for Mayor 5
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! 20 min Duke for Mayor 945
Chuck Schumer 39 min Brice N Livingston 2
Are Jobs More Important Than Our Environment? 1 hr Alternative Facts... 194
Robert Mueller Investigating Donald Trump 2 hr Alternative Facts... 526
News Scandal forces appraisal of gay issues | The Co... (Oct '10) 6 hr Member Of POB 301
News Ohio can seek Foxconn project without being tra... 12 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Why are Trump's Kids so ugly? 18 hr 404 not found 60

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages