Eick Electric has new owner, new name

There are 5 comments on the Carrollton Free Press Standard story from Apr 1, 2013, titled Eick Electric has new owner, new name. In it, Carrollton Free Press Standard reports that:

Jason McCoy, owner of MJ McCoy Electric, is shown above ready to remove supplies from his company vehicle and begin a job for a customer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carrollton Free Press Standard.

WOW

Akron, OH

#1 Apr 5, 2013
Fiance, but they have 5 kids!! I think she's more than a fiance.

“"You're Ok to me"”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2 Apr 5, 2013
WOW wrote:
Fiance, but they have 5 kids!! I think she's more than a fiance.
Most likely some are his and some are hers. I'm only guessing because the article said a 'total of 5'.

Good Luck Jason!!
Resident

Galion, OH

#3 Apr 6, 2013
Out of an article regarding a new owner for a local business, you chose to focus on one sentence about his personal life? Really? Isn't that the portion of the article that really is absolutely NONE of your business? Judgmental much?
WOW

Akron, OH

#4 Apr 15, 2013
No judgement on her; just him. If you can make 5 kids with a woman, I think she deserves to be called "wife" instead of finance for the rest of her life.

“"You're Ok to me"”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7 Apr 15, 2013
WOW wrote:
No judgement on her; just him. If you can make 5 kids with a woman, I think she deserves to be called "wife" instead of finance for the rest of her life.
Ohio is not a common law state, so they'd have to be legally married in order for him to call her "WIFE". C'mon WOW, whats the big deal? Cant you just be happy for them and their new business venture.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George Soros funded Ferguson Protests 5 hr Duke for Mayor 3
Cleveland Cop Found NOT GUILTY In Deadly 2012 S... 5 hr Duke for Mayor 12
Al Sharpton coming to Cleveland...... 5 hr Duke for Mayor 39
Americans with direct links to ISIS 6 hr shanikwah university 22
NAACP calls for calm in Cleveland 6 hr Ken's brother Ryu 24
Columbus Communist Festival 7 hr Male 5
U.S. Does Damage Control After Defense Chief's ... 8 hr BizzyBee II 1
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE