|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
If you would pay attention and simply hit the links I provided you will find the timeline.
Don't you find it amusing that Mr. Beck will suffer severe financial consequences at the hands of a Middle Eastern Muslim? I sure do.
woof
You really shouldn't be so confident of your desired outcome, Douchie...I learned that lesson with OJ Simpson. Reader learned hers last July.
Realty Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Duke for Mayor wrote:
Hey Paco!!!
Check out the comments from potential jury pool members at the end of this story:
http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2014/04/01/m...
woof
will you be mad when all of them are dismissed by Becks lawyer?

they even provided proof they are unfit to be seated with evidence.

will it bother you when the judge dismisses case because of 1st amendment?

sorry to burst your bubble.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>You really shouldn't be so confident of your desired outcome, Douchie...I learned that lesson with OJ Simpson. Reader learned hers last July.
Well Paco, I have casually followed this since the day Mr. Beck started making his grand claims of a conspiracy.

Given the fact that there is apparently no evidence whatsoever that this student was anything more than a victim (he has remained free since the initial investigation, was never charged with a crime, and was never deported), the only way out of this for Mr. Beck would be that he claim an affirmative defense of truth, which would absolutely insulate him and his co-defendants against liability for defamation. That shifts the burden of proof from the plaintiffs to Mr. Beck and his pals.

You see Paco...therein lies the problem for Mr. Beck.

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Paco, I have casually followed this since the day Mr. Beck started making his grand claims of a conspiracy.
Given the fact that there is apparently no evidence whatsoever that this student was anything more than a victim (he has remained free since the initial investigation, was never charged with a crime, and was never deported), the only way out of this for Mr. Beck would be that he claim an affirmative defense of truth, which would absolutely insulate him and his co-defendants against liability for defamation. That shifts the burden of proof from the plaintiffs to Mr. Beck and his pals.
woof
and your problem is the constitution.

you already lost....watch and cry junior.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
it is a she, and to utilize her you need to transfer 100K in to the brokerage account.
She has little sense of humor and quite dry in my opinion.
Her performance is spectacular, and now I believe in women's intuition.
I bet I could make her moist.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>Are you mentally disabled?

Muhammad, in full Ab&#363; al-Q&#257;sim Mu&#7717;ammad ibn &#703;Abd All&#257;h ibn &#703;Abd al-Mu&#7789;&#7789;ali b ibn H&#257;shim (born 570, Mecca, Arabia [now in Saudi Arabia]¬ódied June 8, 632, Medina), founder of the religion of Islam.
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/396...

Place founded
Mecca, Saudi Arabia

Founder
Muhammad (born c.570), a trade merchant from Arabia

http://www.religionfacts.com/islam/fastfacts....

My statements about Jerry Wright are right on the money.
Muhammad is not God. He is a prophet. Ask any Muslim. Oh Nevermind...You're scared of Muslims. Read the Qur'an. It also says it in the scripture.

You're Rev. Wright nonsense is bullshit. The same bullshit you're bobbleheads were ranting about during the election. On the money? Yeah, Monopoly money, chuckles...

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>You don't believe in the right to trial?
What sort of fascist are you, boy?
Send Beck some drug money, stupid. He'll need it.

Since: Mar 14

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Muhammad is not God. He is a prophet. Ask any Muslim. Oh Nevermind...You're scared of Muslims. Read the Qur'an. It also says it in the scripture.
You're Rev. Wright nonsense is bullshit. The same bullshit you're bobbleheads were ranting about during the election. On the money? Yeah, Monopoly money, chuckles...
So, Encyclopedia Britannica is wrong when it states that Muhammad is the founder of Islam? Really, boy?
You're one of those filthy animals, aren't you?

Why do you deny what Jerry Wright said in his church and how Obama publicly threw him under the bus during the 2008 campaign?

Since: Mar 14

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Send Beck some drug money, stupid. He'll need it.
Why are you deflecting, boy? What drug money? Are you fixated on drugs like the typical black?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and your problem is the constitution.
you already lost....watch and cry junior.
I have never seen a person so insistent on repeating a clearly erroneous statement even after being told that he is wrong. The First Amendment doesn't protect defamatory statements.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you deflecting, boy? What drug money? Are you fixated on drugs like the typical black?
Just because he dragged you around by the short hairs on the other thread is no reason to get nasty, Nate.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Duke for Mayor wrote:
I guess that these dolts here have no comprehension as to what it takes to prove a defamation claim.
Mr. Beck will be paying...big.
woof
Did you actually READ any of the Blaze's articles? I don't think quoting other news sources qualifies as defamation.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>So, Encyclopedia Britannica is wrong when it states that Muhammad is the founder of Islam? Really, boy?
You're one of those filthy animals, aren't you?

Why do you deny what Jerry Wright said in his church and how Obama publicly threw him under the bus during the 2008 campaign?
You don't get religious truth from an encyclopedia, Clayton. The Quran tells the story of Islam, not the encyclopedia.
No wonder you're a mis informed gorilla.

Rev. Wright said some things that were detrimental to all people, not just Obama. Preachers have a record of saying and doing things that discount their prior testimony to God. He has a big dumb mouth, like you. Obama put distance between them. Obama is the 44th president of these United States, dipshit. Love it or leave it.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you deflecting, boy? What drug money? Are you fixated on drugs like the typical black?
Horrible. Your flip flop will not work. You probably dream of beck at night, Mary.
d pantz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Duke for Mayor wrote:
http://www.bostonmagazine.com/ news/blog/2014/03/31/glen-beck -sued-boston-marathon-attack/
woof
so other media outlets wait for news to break from stupid ol Glenn Beck? I don't think so, this is a witch hunt.
d pantz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
if the kid was under investigation, Beck obviously got the info from somewhere. Pretty stupid on his part to say he was involved instead of a suspect like any professional would've.
Why stop there? Sue everybody who reported it. Let's sue whoever broke the news that Iraq was building nuclear weapons in 2002.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you actually READ any of the Blaze's articles? I don't think quoting other news sources qualifies as defamation.
A) Yes, I did. I read them, and listened to his radio show during the weeks after the bombings.

B) He wasn't merely "quoting other news sources". Go read/watch/listen for yourself. He was "reporting" from his own "sources" without vetting them, not from other journalistic endeavors.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> if the kid was under investigation, Beck obviously got the info from somewhere. Pretty stupid on his part to say he was involved instead of a suspect like any professional would've.
Why stop there? Sue everybody who reported it. Let's sue whoever broke the news that Iraq was building nuclear weapons in 2002.
Go listen/watch/read what the moronic hatemonger published for yourself. It is all readily available online.

woof
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

This is absolutely fascinating. When Beck recklessly claims that this innocent man was involved in the bombing and that the POTUS was some sort of co-conspirator, based solely on his ethnicity, the forum wingnuts were instantly declaring the information true and repeating it willfully. Now, a year later, when that innocent man files a lawsuit for the damages that recklessness caused him, the wingnut faction is preaching patience and claiming that Beck is the victim of a witch hunt. This forum is like a trip through the rabbit hole.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
This is absolutely fascinating. When Beck recklessly claims that this innocent man was involved in the bombing and that the POTUS was some sort of co-conspirator, based solely on his ethnicity, the forum wingnuts were instantly declaring the information true and repeating it willfully. Now, a year later, when that innocent man files a lawsuit for the damages that recklessness caused him, the wingnut faction is preaching patience and claiming that Beck is the victim of a witch hunt. This forum is like a trip through the rabbit hole.
It certainly is fun, isn't it?

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••