Hey Paco!!! Glenn Beck is Gonna Lose ...

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#81 Apr 2, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>Mohammad did. And Jerry Wright arguably shaped the recent political landscape of this nation far more than Joseph Smith.
Muhammad didn't start Islam, you dumbshit. Lol!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!!! Lol!!!!!!!!!! He carried the message as a prophet, you animal.

Wright shaped what???? Boy, do you know how many preachers preach the gospel of Christ? Tell me you're not this fkn stupid...please...

Brooklyn, New York

#82 Apr 2, 2014
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>You have one hell of an inferiority complex
Says you. I think I'm informed.

Brooklyn, New York

#83 Apr 2, 2014
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>Louis Farrakhan
He used to sing Calypso music too. No convictions.

Next.

Brooklyn, New York

#84 Apr 2, 2014
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>I certainly don't like Mormonism, but arguably the above is truer than Rhino would prefer to admit.

http://lagriffedulion.f2s.com/sft2fig2.gif

Have you ever considered shaming your own people into civility, rather than blaming the eeevil Mormons in far off Utah
The conversation is about the racism that this religion is based on. The struggles of my or any people are irrelevant at this juncture. Would you like to discuss you're people's atrocities? Then change the subject.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#85 Apr 2, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
(In best Columbo voice)..."Oh, one more thing..."
One thing to be asked during the discovery phase is why a Saudi national on a student visa applicable to the University of Findlay was renting an apartment in Revere, MA. And who was financing him?
Oh, one more thing...That Glenn Beck is loony as a dodo, and wouldn't know the "truth" if it smacked those pretentious lenses right off his fat head.

The kid is still going to college in the Boston area. Wouldn't you think Paco, that INS is well aware of that?

woof

Since: Mar 14

Hilliard, OH

#86 Apr 2, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Muhammad didn't start Islam, you dumbshit. Lol!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!!! Lol!!!!!!!!!! He carried the message as a prophet, you animal.
Wright shaped what???? Boy, do you know how many preachers preach the gospel of Christ? Tell me you're not this fkn stupid...please...
Mohammed didn't start Islam? Then tell us who did.(This ought to be worth a tub of popcorn.)

Wright shaped the beliefs of your boy, Barry. Or was Mr. Soetoro just killing time in that church every Sunday for 20 years?

Hilliard, OH

#87 Apr 2, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, one more thing...That Glenn Beck is loony as a dodo, and wouldn't know the "truth" if it smacked those pretentious lenses right off his fat head.
The kid is still going to college in the Boston area. Wouldn't you think Paco, that INS is well aware of that?
woof
He's going to college in Boston? Where? And on a new visa? He was supposed to attend Findlay. That was confirmed by the university.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#88 Apr 2, 2014
Hey Paco!!!

Check out the comments from potential jury pool members at the end of this story:

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2014/04/01/m...

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#89 Apr 2, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>He's going to college in Boston? Where? And on a new visa? He was supposed to attend Findlay. That was confirmed by the university.
You're not to bright. That information came from, and was reported by Glenn Beck.

Go read the Defamation Complaint filed on his behalf. He avers that he attends college in the Boston area. I'm sure INS has know that for well over a year.

woof

Hilliard, OH

#90 Apr 2, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not to bright. That information came from, and was reported by Glenn Beck.
But, Douchie....that would mean that i don't listen to Beck, wouldn't it? Despite your insistence that all of us on the right tune in every day.
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Go read the Defamation Complaint filed on his behalf. He avers that he attends college in the Boston area. I'm sure INS has know that for well over a year.
woof
I'm sure that ICE (INS is long gone, "lawyer") couldn't move fast enough after a call from a White House or State Department flunky.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#91 Apr 2, 2014
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/04/photo...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mi...

Remember when Glenn Beck issued that ultimatum to Obama, Paco?

Said he was gonna give him two days to come clean on his connections to the bombing suspects, including this gentleman, and you believed him?

Now do you see why people like GB should think before they speak?

$$$$$$$$$$

woof

Hilliard, OH

#92 Apr 2, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Hey Paco!!!
Check out the comments from potential jury pool members at the end of this story:
http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2014/04/01/m...
woof
You are aware that Boston is a two newspaper town and that they're political polar opposites with corresponding readership to match, right?
And as a "lawyer," you must have heard of a thing called Voir Dire, right?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#93 Apr 2, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
But, Douchie....that would mean that i don't listen to Beck, wouldn't it? Despite your insistence that all of us on the right tune in every day.
<quoted text>I'm sure that ICE (INS is long gone, "lawyer") couldn't move fast enough after a call from a White House or State Department flunky.
You fell for it hook, line, sinker, and bait then, and now you seek to deny it.

The kid's been attending the New England School of English on a Student Visa since before the bombings.

woof

Brooklyn, New York

#94 Apr 2, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>Mohammed didn't start Islam? Then tell us who did.(This ought to be worth a tub of popcorn.)

Wright shaped the beliefs of your boy, Barry. Or was Mr. Soetoro just killing time in that church every Sunday for 20 years?
Adem has the origins of Islam. Muhammad was a prophet. According to the Koran, Allah sent "ADAM", the father of all human beings, and "AMMA HAWWA" (Eve), the mother of all human beings.

Your Rev. Wright bullshit is just too stupid to address.

I guess you'll try and hick your way out of this ass whipping too.

Hilliard, OH

#95 Apr 2, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You fell for it hook, line, sinker, and bait then, and now you seek to deny it.
The kid's been attending the New England School of English on a Student Visa since before the bombings.
woof
Show me a source to that timeline, Douchie. The New England School of English isn't even the equivalent of a community college. It's like Sylvan, if that.

Brooklyn, New York

#96 Apr 2, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>You are aware that Boston is a two newspaper town and that they're political polar opposites with corresponding readership to match, right?
The evidence against Beck is overwhelming. There will be no need for a trial within a trial, bullshitter.

Hilliard, OH

#97 Apr 2, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Adem has the origins of Islam. Muhammad was a prophet. According to the Koran, Allah sent "ADAM", the father of all human beings, and "AMMA HAWWA" (Eve), the mother of all human beings.
Your Rev. Wright bullshit is just too stupid to address.
I guess you'll try and hick your way out of this ass whipping too.
Are you mentally disabled?

Muhammad, in full Ab&#363; al-Q&#257;sim Mu&#7717;ammad ibn &#703;Abd All&#257;h ibn &#703;Abd al-Mu&#7789;&#7789;ali b ibn H&#257;shim (born 570, Mecca, Arabia [now in Saudi Arabia]¬ódied June 8, 632, Medina), founder of the religion of Islam.
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/396...

Place founded
Mecca, Saudi Arabia

Founder
Muhammad (born c.570), a trade merchant from Arabia

http://www.religionfacts.com/islam/fastfacts....

My statements about Jerry Wright are right on the money.

Hilliard, OH

#98 Apr 2, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
The evidence against Beck is overwhelming. There will be no need for a trial within a trial, bullshitter.
You don't believe in the right to trial?
What sort of fascist are you, boy?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#99 Apr 2, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>Show me a source to that timeline, Douchie. The New England School of English isn't even the equivalent of a community college. It's like Sylvan, if that.
If you would pay attention and simply hit the links I provided you will find the timeline.

Don't you find it amusing that Mr. Beck will suffer severe financial consequences at the hands of a Middle Eastern Muslim? I sure do.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#100 Apr 2, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>You are aware that Boston is a two newspaper town and that they're political polar opposites with corresponding readership to match, right?
That tabloid has less than half the readership of the Globe.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why the British left EU 14 min Posting as myself 27
News Volkswagen to pay state $13M and compensate nea... 28 min Posting as myself 1
RIP William Shatner 44 min Posting as myself 5
News Donald Trump to visit eastern Ohio on Tuesday 45 min d pants 11
America is doomed. 1 hr Posting as myself 2
Topix- Stop Removing Threads 1 hr d pants 4
News Comfort-food restaurant Eagle Food & Beer Hall ... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 5
Hillary's speech - thread is missing 2 hr d pants 82
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages