Hey Paco!!! Glenn Beck is Gonna Lose ...

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#61 Apr 2, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>You tried to become a Mormon bishop prior to 1978?
You're beyond being merely dim...
*blank stare*

Let's just stick to this drug addict, Beck...

Since: Mar 14

Hilliard, OH

#62 Apr 2, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
*blank stare*
You just made my point perfectly. You don't have a clue about "that racist religion," its history, practices and policy changes.

Brooklyn, New York

#63 Apr 2, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
Well first, the magic underwear doesn't fit. Not made for the black man...obviously.

Second, I tried to date one of Brigham Young's daughers...He was a little upset at that.

Hilliard, OH

#64 Apr 2, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Well first, the magic underwear doesn't fit. Not made for the black man...obviously.
Second, I tried to date one of Brigham Young's daughers...He was a little upset at that.
Lots of white women are smart enough to avoid black men. It has nothing to do with religion.

Brooklyn, New York

#65 Apr 2, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
Let's take a look at the foundation of this "religion":

The Arrest Records of Joseph Smith from 1826 to 1830 are Rediscovered and Given to the Mormon Church.

Joseph Smith's Arrest Record Surfaces In New York excerpt:``It is not a small thing. These are important papers to a major religion,'' she said.``It's a piece of the historical puzzle that was missing for nearly 35 years.''

The documents include arrest warrants, court transcripts and legal bills from four separate charges filed against Smith. Storms said the cases involved Smith's involvement in glass looking, or treasure seeking, and being a disorderly person.

One of the documents includes a bill from then-South Bainbridge Justice Albert Neely to the county for services rendered. Included in the bill is a $2.68 charge for fees in examining the case of ``Joseph Smith, the glass looker.''

You are looking at charges of fraud from the inventor of "Mormanism" arrested for fraud among other things.

"Negroes in this life are denied the priesthood;
under no circumstances can they hold this delegation of authority from the Almighty.
The gospel message of salvation is not carried affirmatively to them...
Negroes are not equal with other races where the receipt of certain spiritual blessings are concerned..."
note: it was taught that even "one drop of Negro blood" would prevent a person from holding the priesthood or marrying in the temple."

Apostle Bruce R. McConkie

“I would rather undertake to convert five thousand Lamanites [native Americans], than to convert one of those poor MISERABLE CREATURES [Jews] WHOSE FATHERS KILLED THE SAVIOR…. Yes, I would rather undertake to CONVERT THE DEVIL HIMSELF, if it were possible.…I would say, LEAVE THEM, AND COME HOME, THE LORD DOES NOT REQUIRE YOU TO STAY THERE, FOR THEY MUST SUFFER AND BE DAMNED.…[L]EAVE THEM TO LIVE AND DIE IN THEIR SINS and IGNORANCE.…[T]HEY TAKE PLEASURE IN THEIR WICKEDNESS….” LDS “Prophet” Brigham Young, Journal of Discourses, Vol. 2, p. 143, 1854

“But let me tell you further. Let my seed mingle with the seed of Cain, that brings the curse upon me, and upon my generations…. On that very day, and hour we should do so, the priesthood is taken from this church and kingdom [,] and God leaves us to our fate.” LDS “Prophet” Brigham Young, Brigham Young Addresses, Ms d 1234, Box 48, folder 3, Feb. 5, 1852, as quoted in Bob Witte’s book entitled “Where Does It Say That?”, p. 2

“Shall I tell you the LAW OF GOD in regard to the AFRICAN race? If the WHITE MAN who belongs to the CHOSEN SEED mixes his blood with the seed of Cain, the penalty, under the law of God, is DEATH ON THE SPOT. This will ALWAYS be so.” LDS “Prophet” Brigham Young, Journal of Discourses, Vol. 10, p.110, 1863

“You see some classes of the human family that are BLACK, UNCOUTH, UNCOMELY, DISAGREEABLE and LOW in their habits, WILD, and seemingly DEPRIVED OF NEARLY ALL THE BLESSINGS OF THE INTELLIGENCE that is generally bestowed upon mankind. The first man that committed the odious crime of killing one of his brethren will be cursed the longest of any one of the children of Adam. Cain slew his brother. Cain might have been KILLED, and THAT WOULD HAVE PUT A TERMINATION TO THAT LINE OF HUMAN BEINGS. This was not to be, and the Lord put A MARK upon him, which is THE FLAT NOSE AND BLACK SKIN. Trace mankind down to after the flood, and then another curse is pronounced upon the same race — that they should be the “servants of servants;” and they will be, until that curse is removed; and the Abolitionists cannot help it, nor in the least alter that decree.” LDS “Prophet” Brigham Young, Journal of Discourses, Vol. 7, p. 290, 1859

There's more...Would you like me to show you?

Brooklyn, New York

#66 Apr 2, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>Lots of white women are smart enough to avoid black men. It has nothing to do with religion.
I don't think you are any authority on women...at all...or what they should avoid...on second thought...you probably do, you probably do...Your "ex-wife" left you, corrrect?

Brooklyn, New York

#67 Apr 2, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>You just made my point perfectly. You don't have a clue about "that racist religion," its history, practices and policy changes.
I know Joseph Smith was a fraud and arrested. I know most "apostles" of the religion are racist shitkickers.

Hilliard, OH

#68 Apr 2, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you are any authority on women...at all...or what they should avoid...on second thought...you probably do, you probably do...Your "ex-wife" left you, corrrect?
My ex-wife was told to get sober or not come back. Her decision...worked out in the end for me.
How's that 'ho of yours working out?

Hilliard, OH

#69 Apr 2, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Joseph Smith was a fraud and arrested. I know most "apostles" of the religion are racist shitkickers.
Kind of like Jeremiah Wright, huh?

Hilliard, OH

#70 Apr 2, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's take a look at the foundation of this "religion":
The Arrest Records of Joseph Smith from 1826 to 1830 are Rediscovered and Given to the Mormon Church.
Joseph Smith's Arrest Record Surfaces In New York excerpt:``It is not a small thing. These are important papers to a major religion,'' she said.``It's a piece of the historical puzzle that was missing for nearly 35 years.''
The documents include arrest warrants, court transcripts and legal bills from four separate charges filed against Smith. Storms said the cases involved Smith's involvement in glass looking, or treasure seeking, and being a disorderly person.
One of the documents includes a bill from then-South Bainbridge Justice Albert Neely to the county for services rendered. Included in the bill is a $2.68 charge for fees in examining the case of ``Joseph Smith, the glass looker.''
You are looking at charges of fraud from the inventor of "Mormanism" arrested for fraud among other things.
"Negroes in this life are denied the priesthood;
under no circumstances can they hold this delegation of authority from the Almighty.
The gospel message of salvation is not carried affirmatively to them...
Negroes are not equal with other races where the receipt of certain spiritual blessings are concerned..."
note: it was taught that even "one drop of Negro blood" would prevent a person from holding the priesthood or marrying in the temple."
Apostle Bruce R. McConkie
“I would rather undertake to convert five thousand Lamanites [native Americans], than to convert one of those poor MISERABLE CREATURES [Jews] WHOSE FATHERS KILLED THE SAVIOR…. Yes, I would rather undertake to CONVERT THE DEVIL HIMSELF, if it were possible.…I would say, LEAVE THEM, AND COME HOME, THE LORD DOES NOT REQUIRE YOU TO STAY THERE, FOR THEY MUST SUFFER AND BE DAMNED.…[L]EAVE THEM TO LIVE AND DIE IN THEIR SINS and IGNORANCE.…[T]HEY TAKE PLEASURE IN THEIR WICKEDNESS….” LDS “Prophet” Brigham Young, Journal of Discourses, Vol. 2, p. 143, 1854
“But let me tell you further. Let my seed mingle with the seed of Cain, that brings the curse upon me, and upon my generations…. On that very day, and hour we should do so, the priesthood is taken from this church and kingdom [,] and God leaves us to our fate.” LDS “Prophet” Brigham Young, Brigham Young Addresses, Ms d 1234, Box 48, folder 3, Feb. 5, 1852, as quoted in Bob Witte’s book entitled “Where Does It Say That?”, p. 2
“Shall I tell you the LAW OF GOD in regard to the AFRICAN race? If the WHITE MAN who belongs to the CHOSEN SEED mixes his blood with the seed of Cain, the penalty, under the law of God, is DEATH ON THE SPOT. This will ALWAYS be so.” LDS “Prophet” Brigham Young, Journal of Discourses, Vol. 10, p.110, 1863
“You see some classes of the human family that are BLACK, UNCOUTH, UNCOMELY, DISAGREEABLE and LOW in their habits, WILD, and seemingly DEPRIVED OF NEARLY ALL THE BLESSINGS OF THE INTELLIGENCE that is generally bestowed upon mankind. The first man that committed the odious crime of killing one of his brethren will be cursed the longest of any one of the children of Adam. Cain slew his brother. Cain might have been KILLED, and THAT WOULD HAVE PUT A TERMINATION TO THAT LINE OF HUMAN BEINGS. This was not to be, and the Lord put A MARK upon him, which is THE FLAT NOSE AND BLACK SKIN. Trace mankind down to after the flood, and then another curse is pronounced upon the same race — that they should be the “servants of servants;” and they will be, until that curse is removed; and the Abolitionists cannot help it, nor in the least alter that decree.” LDS “Prophet” Brigham Young, Journal of Discourses, Vol. 7, p. 290, 1859
There's more...Would you like me to show you?
Squeaky clean compared to Islam and Jeremiah Wright's House of Hate.

Brooklyn, New York

#71 Apr 2, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>Kind of like Jeremiah Wright, huh?
Deflection noted. Jeremiah Wright did not start a religion that thousands follow. You're not a great thinker, are you?

Brooklyn, New York

#72 Apr 2, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>Squeaky clean compared to Islam and Jeremiah Wright's House of Hate.
#2 deflection noted. On a streak. That kind of talk is typical of a losing battle. Just ask the voters of the last two elections. Dummy cons. Gotta love 'em!!

Hilliard, OH

#73 Apr 2, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Deflection noted. Jeremiah Wright did not start a religion that thousands follow. You're not a great thinker, are you?
Mohammad did. And Jerry Wright arguably shaped the recent political landscape of this nation far more than Joseph Smith.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#74 Apr 2, 2014
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE introduce me to your financial planner! It sounds like he's got a great sense of humor.
it is a she, and to utilize her you need to transfer 100K in to the brokerage account.

She has little sense of humor and quite dry in my opinion.

Her performance is spectacular, and now I believe in women's intuition.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#75 Apr 2, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
#2 deflection noted. On a streak. That kind of talk is typical of a losing battle. Just ask the voters of the last two elections. Dummy cons. Gotta love 'em!!
the next 2 elections will erase the last 2, and jail the traitors.

exciting times ahead.

you going to riot when they jail your hero's?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#76 Apr 2, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the next 2 elections will erase the last 2, and jail the traitors.
exciting times ahead.
you going to riot when they jail your hero's?
If President Obama isn't impeached, convicted and jailed next year will you promise to never post on a Topix thread ever again?

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#77 Apr 2, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're waiting for me to be apologetic to a racist religion. You gonna be waitin' a long time, chuckles.
You have one hell of an inferiority complex

Ivy League-ISIS

#78 Apr 2, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Louis Farrakhan
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#79 Apr 2, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
If President Obama isn't impeached, convicted and jailed next year will you promise to never post on a Topix thread ever again?
no.....irritating you has become a fun aspect of the day.

If he is not impeached, then the law of the land has been scrapped.

Then you have serious issues when the people root out poison like you.

Please keep laughing and fanning the flames. You almost have people in the streets now.

keep up the good work, and I look forward to seeing you choke on your own chit.

Ivy League-ISIS

#80 Apr 2, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
“You see some classes of the human family that are BLACK, UNCOUTH, UNCOMELY, DISAGREEABLE and LOW in their habits, WILD, and seemingly DEPRIVED OF NEARLY ALL THE BLESSINGS OF THE INTELLIGENCE that is generally bestowed upon mankind.
I certainly don't like Mormonism, but arguably the above is truer than Rhino would prefer to admit.

http://lagriffedulion.f2s.com/sft2fig2.gif

Have you ever considered shaming your own people into civility, rather than blaming the eeevil Mormons in far off Utah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PRESIDENT TRUMP says 'DACA is probably dead' bl... 43 min Palesmoodgeface 11
News Why do white evangelicals love Trump? 1 hr Tim 38
FBI 2 Busy Chasing Russia 2 Stop School Shoot 1 hr BizzyBee 8
Trump wants to replace food stamps with BEANS &... 1 hr USS LIBERTY 21
OMG is it just me IR commercials 1 hr 404 not found 28
T Minus 4 3 2 1 ,,,, | Mueller Gone! 1 hr Pope Mueller Cher... 1,300
Trump Budget ! 1 hr Enter Username 4
Funny how the "Me Too" campaign never mentions ... 2 hr The cud 35

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web