Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, sorry, no hairplugs or rugs for me and there's way to little to weave. However I've had several women stroke my cue ball noggin and tell me how sexy it is.
I've actually been doing manual labor and reaping the benefits of years and years of hustle and bustle. Granted, precious metals have taken a hit over the past several months but it will bounce back and I'll more than be ready when it does. I did go ahead and sell of my silver and palladium scrap and leased the warehouse so I'm back to being a landlord.
Here's the deal I'll make with you. Be civil, honest and quit picking on Reader for no reason and I'll treat you with respect. I currently treat you in the manner you deserve and have brought upon yourself.
No deal. I'm a horsetrader from way back, but we have a code of honor.
I am honest, not only civil, but gracious and reader gives me all the material I need to twart her attacks on me. I'm not a fighter by nature.
As for the few posts I make from the office, I'm employer by a private individual....not the taxpayers, and I don't think it counts as stealing when he is reading over my shoulder. Counter that with taking calls in the middle of the night related to my job.
I've held a full POA and signatory rights on everything he has for over 20 years and I haven't stolen a dime yet. Not likely too.
Nice story you've weaved.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I just admire that gal and how she carries herself with all of you nutjobs.
Admittedly, I'm fond of her intelligence, wit, and ability to consistantly take the high road. Call it what you will but we've never met face to face and I think way more of her than many people I've done business with for years.
If I weren't in a solid relationship, she would arouse my curiosity as any intelligent, witty and self preserving gal would.
We now need a judging icon for 'barf.'

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

T
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
You simply do not know what you are talking about. My boss was diganosed with triple site, fourth stage cancer in 1990. Fifth stage is death.
He survived and is cancer free.
I feel very comfortable saying that since he has donated no less than one half billion dollars to cancer research and cancer hospitals for programs that help pay for cancer treatment for indigent patients.
And I have run a little "cancer advice center" from my desk taking calls from I have no idea how many cancer patients or their families, connecting them with the best docs and encouraging them with success stories.
Yet, because he is wealthy, you would brand him as 'not caring for the poor' and an impossible soul to enter heaven.
Yet you, while turning a blind eye, at best, towards abortion, have a full green light through the gates.
You are a self righteous, hypocrite with a completely closed mind.
"To whom much is given, much is expected."
And I'd bet my last $ that the Romney's have made similar acts of kindness.
I tell you whar. Stick to what you know and stop trying to tell me what I believe. You just get yoursel all worked up and most of the time you are wrong.

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
No deal. I'm a horsetrader from way back, but we have a code of honor.
I am honest, not only civil, but gracious and reader gives me all the material I need to twart her attacks on me. I'm not a fighter by nature.
As for the few posts I make from the office, I'm employer by a private individual....not the taxpayers, and I don't think it counts as stealing when he is reading over my shoulder. Counter that with taking calls in the middle of the night related to my job.
I've held a full POA and signatory rights on everything he has for over 20 years and I haven't stolen a dime yet. Not likely too.
Nice story you've weaved.
Amazing, I've offered the same olive branch to you and George and you both have rebuffed me. Seems you two both know you can't stick to honesty and civility.

I, as well, have been a horsetrader in a sense and made out quite well in several niches.

Glitter has a feud with Reader and I mostly overlook it as both gals I consider online pals.

I'm not asking that you take my side, I respect those I disagree with, it's your bald face lying that riles me everytime.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

FKAdukechereader wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on FKA Reader
Explain to me one more time how calling a womyn a "C' is OK.
You're off work now so you can post as yourself. Let's keep this rolling.
WOLF
Now come on Georgie, we know it's you. Quit trying to fool us.

I am Glitter and I approve this post. Arf
bosco

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
BS, and non-responsive.
Nobody elected Ann Romney to anything.
Nor did anyone elect moochelle.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

FKAdukechereader wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on FKA Reader
Explain to me one more time how calling a womyn a "C' is OK.
You're off work now so you can post as yourself. Let's keep this rolling.
WOLF
That's not for me to answer. I'm not FKA Reader, she has female bits, mine are male, interconnectable. I merely called Ms. Robme, an ignorant (rhymes with witch)

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Now come on Georgie, we know it's you. Quit trying to fool us.
I am Glitter and I approve this post. Arf
Lily the mackerel tabby who rules my house approves of this message.
Meow.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

I am still scratching my head over one thought Reader posted here.

How did anyone "infantilize" the writer of this blog when she was expected that she'd be an adult and do adult things about her circumstances?

Projection?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

gokeefe wrote:
I am still scratching my head over one thought Reader posted here.
How did anyone "infantilize" the writer of this blog when she was expected that she'd be an adult and do adult things about her circumstances?
Projection?
Well, "adult things" seems to mean doing what someone else wants her to do.

Getting your kid a birthday cake really shouldn't be an invitation for the rest of the world to go tongue-clucking.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, "adult things" seems to mean doing what someone else wants her to do.
Getting your kid a birthday cake really shouldn't be an invitation for the rest of the world to go tongue-clucking.
Well...

I see the point made. Bakery cakes ARE quite expensive. If you are having difficulty making ends meet and complaining about pasta and tuna meals and barely being able to afford that... a 1 lb. box of pasta this week at Giant Eagle,$1. A can of tuna about $2. I'm pretty certain that a pound box of pasta with a can of tuna makes a casserole with at least six servings, minimum...and more nutritious than a cake loaded with sugar. I cooked for a family of six for YEARS, and yeah, we at a few tuna noodle casseroles along the way. The economics of the situation are clear, at least to me.

Sometimes life is made of making tough decisions. Rather than making the tough decisions and understanding "this too shall pass", this blog writer decided to have a public temper tantrum and take her anger out on Ann Romney. Period. That post was 100% infantile.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...
I see the point made. Bakery cakes ARE quite expensive. If you are having difficulty making ends meet and complaining about pasta and tuna meals and barely being able to afford that... a 1 lb. box of pasta this week at Giant Eagle,$1. A can of tuna about $2. I'm pretty certain that a pound box of pasta with a can of tuna makes a casserole with at least six servings, minimum...and more nutritious than a cake loaded with sugar. I cooked for a family of six for YEARS, and yeah, we at a few tuna noodle casseroles along the way. The economics of the situation are clear, at least to me.
Sometimes life is made of making tough decisions. Rather than making the tough decisions and understanding "this too shall pass", this blog writer decided to have a public temper tantrum and take her anger out on Ann Romney. Period. That post was 100% infantile.
I usually stay mute on these types of issues but years and years ago when I lived in the south end of Cleveland Hts, real close to East Cleveland, it annoyed the daylights out of me to see people buying top cuts of steak and expensive seafood with food stamps, they were paper at the time.

It took me a bit to figure out it was none of my business. Mine was to feed my family the best I could on the budget we had. I didn't mind tuna casserole once in awhile or salmon patties or even mac and cheese with sliced mushrooms and tuna. The kids liked it and they were healthy.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually stay mute on these types of issues but years and years ago when I lived in the south end of Cleveland Hts, real close to East Cleveland, it annoyed the daylights out of me to see people buying top cuts of steak and expensive seafood with food stamps, they were paper at the time.
It took me a bit to figure out it was none of my business. Mine was to feed my family the best I could on the budget we had. I didn't mind tuna casserole once in awhile or salmon patties or even mac and cheese with sliced mushrooms and tuna. The kids liked it and they were healthy.
Yep. Nobody's business. Right.

Marathon bombing suspects had been on welfare
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57581152/...

Moron leftist scum bags...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...
Did you actually read what she said?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. Nobody's business. Right.
Marathon bombing suspects had been on welfare
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57581152/...
Moron leftist scum bags...
Well, there we have it.

Welfare turns people into terrorists.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there we have it.
Welfare turns people into terrorists.
Perhaps the scum bags wouldn't have come to our shores if we were a bit more restrictive on who could receive benefits. These people didn't like to pay for anything, as evidenced by the warrant the Natick PD has out for the mother after her shoplifting spree at the Natick Mall.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps the scum bags wouldn't have come to our shores if we were a bit more restrictive on who could receive benefits. These people didn't like to pay for anything, as evidenced by the warrant the Natick PD has out for the mother after her shoplifting spree at the Natick Mall.
Um, time to get off the ceiling, The New Colossus, which was placed on the Statue of Liberty says something quite different. It's all of you self-centered, uptight a-holes fighting for your little crumbs and hating anything that doesn't resemble you that is the biggest problem.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, time to get off the ceiling, The New Colossus, which was placed on the Statue of Liberty says something quite different. It's all of you self-centered, uptight a-holes fighting for your little crumbs and hating anything that doesn't resemble you that is the biggest problem.
That idiotic poem has no relevance in the 21st century. You scum want to trash the Constitution at every turn and you cry about a leftist poem on a French statue.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite an eloquent defense of the Tsarnaev family. Your controller must be proud, comrade.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you actually read what she said?
Yes I read what she said. Very clear her message. Are you related to Chubby Checker? C'mon baby, let's do the twist...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 7 min Male 88
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 18 min woo-boy 29,187
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 39 min Interesting 2,218
A McDefecation Burger 1 hr yeah baby yeah 1
blaze aka daydream aka smiles aka Rachael Jarvis 9 hr foster 7
Judge rules that 18-year-old is competent to st... 11 hr They cannot kill a Spook 1
Do you agree with Texas protecting its own border? 11 hr Duke for Mayor 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE