Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#345 Apr 23, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it worse to call the current First Lady a ghetto rat, or a recent contender the c word?
Just wondering.
Does that c-word rhyme with 'hunt?'

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#346 Apr 23, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
The Occupier is not deserving of respect, as we didn't elect him.
BS, and non-responsive.

Nobody elected Ann Romney to anything.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#347 Apr 23, 2013
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
People? You have people? Are they all as ignorant with regards to basic math as you?
Face it, you're nothing more than a sore loser Republican who hoped he'd get his own magic underwear.
Bigot

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#348 Apr 23, 2013
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
And all it took was a few months for the last Republican President to squander a budget surplus and turn it into an ever growing debt.
This nation would not survive 16 years of this type of governing.
Don't forget, those Europeans have had their countries long before 1492 and have suffered through good and bad but always bounce back.
Why must you point elsewhere when the problems we have here stem from Republican failures?
I don't recall the massive increases in spending, public sector unions, and transfer payments, to be GOP ideas.

Columbus, OH

#349 Apr 23, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigot
Nope, I poke fun at all, no exclusions.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#350 Apr 23, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
SL--the fact that I refuse to join you in judging someone who has had a late-term abortion (from a back-alley provider, no less)--preferring to try to understand what might have led them there--is a long way from a statement of belief that this was a "moral" action.
I have no problem with not quoting scripture to you--so long as you do not misrepresent it to me.
Now, I expect that when you get tire of rehashing abortion you are going to lash out at me for disagreeing with you. Just remember, you wanted to talk about it again.
Ah, and the 'TWIST' has begun, Folks.

If the intentional taking of a defensless life is not a moral decision, just what the devil is?

And who mentioned 'back alley provider?' I didn't.

I said NOTHING about the woman who has had the abortion, although I think she has a large sin to ask forgiveness for.

I, very frankly, think less of the 'pro-abortion under any circumstance for any reason drum pounders' like you, and the providers.

A woman may have an abortion once.

You and those who agree with you, promote it 24 X 7; all the while you profess to be a 'good Christian' and spout scripture. You are a phoney, self-righteous hypocrite of the worst kind.

Yes, before I laid down I made ONE, one line post to Glitter about getting a skunk. I don't interrupt my life to argue and twist on topix like you do.

As far as 'lashing out' at you for not agreeing with me. Giving my opinion and the reason for it is not 'lashing out.' Here's a bulletin: You and I will never have a meeting of the minds.

Columbus, OH

#351 Apr 23, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall the massive increases in spending, public sector unions, and transfer payments, to be GOP ideas.
Get your abacus out, what lead us to where we are was the result of lowered taxes, breaking of unions, massively increased, off budget, spending and transferring a trillion or so to the vice president's company (the one he still had active interest in) throwing millions towards Don Rumsfeld's company, stocking up on Tamiflu unnessarily.

Look what happened from 1920 - 1932 when these same great Republicans were in effect.

Teapot Dome, anyone? Stockmarket crash? Great Depression?
This is what 'your people' will get if they ever get their guy elected.

Columbus, OH

#352 Apr 23, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>

You and those who agree with you, promote it 24 X 7;

Liar lady, they aren't promoting or encouraging abortions. They are merely ensuring that constitutional rights are protected and that IF one chooses such, it would be in a sanitary environment, performed by a Doctor.

[QUOTE who="Seriouslady"] <quoted text>
all the while you profess to be a 'good Christian' and spout scripture. You are a phoney, self-righteous hypocrite of the worst kind.
Watch out for that rock headed towards your glass house.

Location hidden

#353 Apr 23, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
The point I was intending to life (perhaps inappropriately) from the story of the wealthy young man is that Jesus advised him to sell all he had and give it to the poor. This does not, to my mind, support the notion, that we are not to bother ourselves thinking about or caring for the poor.
You simply do not know what you are talking about. My boss was diganosed with triple site, fourth stage cancer in 1990. Fifth stage is death.

He survived and is cancer free.

I feel very comfortable saying that since he has donated no less than one half billion dollars to cancer research and cancer hospitals for programs that help pay for cancer treatment for indigent patients.

And I have run a little "cancer advice center" from my desk taking calls from I have no idea how many cancer patients or their families, connecting them with the best docs and encouraging them with success stories.

Yet, because he is wealthy, you would brand him as 'not caring for the poor' and an impossible soul to enter heaven.

Yet you, while turning a blind eye, at best, towards abortion, have a full green light through the gates.

You are a self righteous, hypocrite with a completely closed mind.

"To whom much is given, much is expected."

And I'd bet my last $ that the Romney's have made similar acts of kindness.

Location hidden

#354 Apr 23, 2013
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch out for that rock headed towards your glass house.
FU,kosmilk

Columbus, OH

#355 Apr 23, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
FU,kosmilk
How Christian of you. And once again, not with you in a million lifetimes.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#356 Apr 23, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
FU,kosmilk
Aww, isn't that cute. I think you are flirting!

Location hidden

#360 Apr 23, 2013
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
How Christian of you. And once again, not with you in a million lifetimes.
Damn if I see any invitation in there.

Where you been? Getting hair plugs like your idol Biden or just going for a simple weave? Provided you had enough hair left to hold the weave. Probably pulled it all out in your last melt down.

Let's make a deal: You ignore me. I am MORE than happy to ignore you.

Location hidden

#361 Apr 23, 2013
FKAdukechereader wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been busy dear. Glad to see you employer doesn't mind you posting on topix all day.
Are you now calling the first our first Lady a ghetto rat?
Have you no respect for womyn?
This is fun huh?
WOLF
I think she holds a municipal job of some sort. Mystery solved. Topix on the taxpayer's dime. Hope it's not federal. That would mean I'm paying for her to insult me. Life is strange sometimes.

Columbus, OH

#362 Apr 23, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn if I see any invitation in there.
Where you been? Getting hair plugs like your idol Biden or just going for a simple weave? Provided you had enough hair left to hold the weave. Probably pulled it all out in your last melt down.
Let's make a deal: You ignore me. I am MORE than happy to ignore you.
Nope, sorry, no hairplugs or rugs for me and there's way to little to weave. However I've had several women stroke my cue ball noggin and tell me how sexy it is.

I've actually been doing manual labor and reaping the benefits of years and years of hustle and bustle. Granted, precious metals have taken a hit over the past several months but it will bounce back and I'll more than be ready when it does. I did go ahead and sell of my silver and palladium scrap and leased the warehouse so I'm back to being a landlord.

Here's the deal I'll make with you. Be civil, honest and quit picking on Reader for no reason and I'll treat you with respect. I currently treat you in the manner you deserve and have brought upon yourself.

Columbus, OH

#363 Apr 23, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she holds a municipal job of some sort. Mystery solved. Topix on the taxpayer's dime. Hope it's not federal. That would mean I'm paying for her to insult me. Life is strange sometimes.
Just as you are stealing from your employer to post falsehoods and insults on company time and equipment.

Why is it fine for ole Georgie girl and yourself to post merde during your work hours but anyone who opposes you, well, that's a whole different matter.

Between your lies, hypocrisy, bullying and pure horse manure you fit right in with all the self-denying Republicans.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#364 Apr 23, 2013
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, sorry, no hairplugs or rugs for me and there's way to little to weave. However I've had several women stroke my cue ball noggin and tell me how sexy it is.
I've actually been doing manual labor and reaping the benefits of years and years of hustle and bustle. Granted, precious metals have taken a hit over the past several months but it will bounce back and I'll more than be ready when it does. I did go ahead and sell of my silver and palladium scrap and leased the warehouse so I'm back to being a landlord.
Here's the deal I'll make with you. Be civil, honest and quit picking on Reader for no reason and I'll treat you with respect. I currently treat you in the manner you deserve and have brought upon yourself.
You hittin' the girl from the hood, K? That thought is as effective as Ipecac.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#365 Apr 23, 2013
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as you are stealing from your employer to post falsehoods and insults on company time and equipment.
Why is it fine for ole Georgie girl and yourself to post merde during your work hours but anyone who opposes you, well, that's a whole different matter.
Between your lies, hypocrisy, bullying and pure horse manure you fit right in with all the self-denying Republicans.
I'm not paid with tax dollars, that's why. Your girlfriend is.

Columbus, OH

#366 Apr 23, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You hittin' the girl from the hood, K? That thought is as effective as Ipecac.
No, I just admire that gal and how she carries herself with all of you nutjobs.

Admittedly, I'm fond of her intelligence, wit, and ability to consistantly take the high road. Call it what you will but we've never met face to face and I think way more of her than many people I've done business with for years.

If I weren't in a solid relationship, she would arouse my curiosity as any intelligent, witty and self preserving gal would.

Columbus, OH

#367 Apr 23, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not paid with tax dollars, that's why. Your girlfriend is.
Most of my earnings came from tax dollars in one form or another. Those tax dollars I was able to stretch quite far. I never had a qualm taking them, I worked hard and my employees did as well.

My girlfriend is paid with private dollars and it's a very nice check she draws, unlike you she works for it.

Reader isn't my girlfriend but I admire her intelligence and ability to take the high road with all of you gutter snipes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
COPS lives MATTER 18 min They cannot kill ... 207
African American Male Initiative seeks to help ... 47 min Catman Dave 11
men who wear nighties (Sep '13) 2 hr Andrew 48 39
Dustin Diamond goes all Jihadi on dude 2 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Who do you side with in New York and why? 3 hr Saved By The TROLL 21
Michelle on Barack: Hes in the bathroom all t... (Nov '13) 3 hr Saved By The TROLL 14
Magic 98.9 Host Khari Enaharo Is Stupid, or.... (Jan '11) 4 hr They cannot kill ... 13
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 4 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 4,945
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:02 am PST

ESPN11:02AM