Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
The new replies have been going on for some time. George was using his sock until his name came up.
Guarantee, there's far more similarity between George and FKAblablabla than between Kosmic and I.
George and FKAdukechereader are not the same individual, they have different posting styles.

The odds that you are Kosmik is low, but you do operate on the same team.

Remember that you considered my unofficial profile to be George.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confusing style with substance. You disagree with her substance, but it's easier to put the blame on style.
No. It's pretty damn simple to figure it out. Substance, 0. Style, 0. No point to be had other than to provide us with a showing of diffuse, obsessive anger or asking to have her a$$ kissed because like an overwhelming number of Americans, she's gone through some rough times. Big deal. Time was my family had a lot of bills and little money and kiddos. We dealt, we lived, and gasp--we thrived. I think that time she spent blowing a gasket at Ann Romney would be just about the time it would take to submit a resume to someone on monster.com or dice.com and shake her money maker, too.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
Hi, Duke, I cut and pasted this.
What should have been added

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
There are plenty of ways to be disrespectful without using foul language.
Go back and review the forty-seven per cent video for instance.
Thinking that a few tuna noodle casseroles can bridge that gap is further evidence of disrespect.
Go back and read what the woman said about her experience of using food stamps to buy her son's birthday cake. No foul language there. Pretty clear statement of what it feels like to be judged for needing help. And that experience was neither acknowledged nor respected in Ann's' little tuna talk.
Reader, you started this mean spirited thread and here it is almost May and you're still intent on bringing down Ann Romney, a woman you have never and will never meet.
I'm not going back and read all your nonsense, because that is all it is.
In your world, no one wealthy can be anything but a ruthless, uncaring, snob.
You have absolutely no idea in this world how genuine and real Mrs. Romney is, and always has been.
She would no more embarrass or berate anyone, make them feel small, then she would use the foul, gutter language you want so badly to attribute to her.
She's the epitome of kindness and class, which comes forth in a very honest and sincere manner. Not an act. And she was the same person long before her husband ran for president.
I doubt very highly that you would have coped with her physical challenges as well and good natured as she did, and I know you can't hold a candle to her acts of charity.
Why don't you just drop all the 'class envy', which the wealthly did not invent, but is perpetuated onto them, no matter who they are or how nice, and grow up finally.

The 47% video's use was a low point for the dems and Carter's grandson who secretly made it.
It was a closed business meeting to discuss stragedy, as every business does. Gov. Romney was not putting down the 47% who do not pay taxes, he was honestly laying out votes that he could not get. Should he have been dishonest with his potential donors?

No, that's Obama's style and his wife who "never was proud of this country."

You and your trolls make this forum into nothing but a pissing contest. And that's me speaking, not Ann Romney. You are the phoney. Go look in the mirror. How can you live with all that hate inside?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
There are plenty of ways to be disrespectful without using foul language.
Go back and review the forty-seven per cent video for instance.
Thinking that a few tuna noodle casseroles can bridge that gap is further evidence of disrespect.
Go back and read what the woman said about her experience of using food stamps to buy her son's birthday cake. No foul language there. Pretty clear statement of what it feels like to be judged for needing help. And that experience was neither acknowledged nor respected in Ann's' little tuna talk.
If she was a caring mother, she'd have baked her son's birthday cake herself. Is there something wrong with that?

And I really don't like the idea of my tax money going to buy an overpriced 'Sponge Bob Squarepants' birthday cake for anyone. That should not be allowed.

Na, just another welfare witch who props herself up by putting down someone else.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
George and FKAdukechereader are not the same individual, they have different posting styles.
The odds that you are Kosmik is low, but you do operate on the same team.
Remember that you considered my unofficial profile to be George.
I do believe that George is attempting to appear different as FKAwhatever by using a lot of jargon he picked up from a mod forum (u r mad rite?).

The other Karl showed up in the middle of George's period of decompensation when phony persona were flying thick and fast. Still believe a number were George.

And don't believe much of anything he says when he protests.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe that George is attempting to appear different as FKAwhatever by using a lot of jargon he picked up from a mod forum (u r mad rite?).
The other Karl showed up in the middle of George's period of decompensation when phony persona were flying thick and fast. Still believe a number were George.
U R mad rite? Cuz u is jes confused. Natcherally.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe that George is attempting to appear different as FKAdukechereader (SPELL IT RIGHT!!!!!) by using a lot of jargon he picked up from a mod forum (u r mad rite?).
I was the other Karl, it was created as an attack mainly on Duke/Che.

Was lots of fun, but people whined and other Karl was sent to the pit.

One day I will create a psuedo lefitst profile that appears believable but says dumb things, oh wait, Pale Rider already does that!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
You're out of your mind. George is no coward so why would he hide behind a fake personna?
He's more than willing to take on whatever anybody puts out there to him.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, you caught me. I've been George since August 2012. Sort of good to be 'outed.' All that switching back and forth to fool reader was tiring.
I know gokeefe is George too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, you caught me. I've been George since August 2012. Sort of good to be 'outed.' All that switching back and forth to fool reader was tiring.
I know gokeefe is George too.
Yep. We're all guilty as charged by the pedo in Portsmouth. Schizophrenics.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Which btw was a little weird learning from a pedo I had a penis.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
No. It's pretty damn simple to figure it out. Substance, 0. Style, 0. No point to be had other than to provide us with a showing of diffuse, obsessive anger or asking to have her a$$ kissed because like an overwhelming number of Americans, she's gone through some rough times. Big deal. Time was my family had a lot of bills and little money and kiddos. We dealt, we lived, and gasp--we thrived. I think that time she spent blowing a gasket at Ann Romney would be just about the time it would take to submit a resume to someone on monster.com or dice.com and shake her money maker, too.
But no disrespect intended, right?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
If she was a caring mother, she'd have baked her son's birthday cake herself. Is there something wrong with that?
And I really don't like the idea of my tax money going to buy an overpriced 'Sponge Bob Squarepants' birthday cake for anyone. That should not be allowed.
Na, just another welfare witch who props herself up by putting down someone else.
Again--no disrespect at all right?

Here's how it works--your kid only gets one birthday a year. If you're out if cash but still have some food stamps it makes sense to get a bakery cake instead of presents that you can't buy.

Of course that means facing the looks of people who think that this makes you just another welfare witch.

Maybe you can have s little genteel conversation on the topic with Ann next time you see her, because honey, she don't get it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
You're out of your mind. George is no coward so why would he hide behind a fake personna?
He's more than willing to take on whatever anybody puts out there to him.
We'll, he gets cut off a lot, having a rotating cast of sock puppets keeps all his comments from going poof at once. He can let a throwaway sock carry the water for him when he's on thin ice.

And he can have his own little team of ago nary friends.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll, he gets cut off a lot, having a rotating cast of sock puppets keeps all his comments from going poof at once. He can let a throwaway sock carry the water for him when he's on thin ice.
And he can have his own little team of ago nary friends.
That's because you leftists have exploited mod dislike for him.

It could be as well that he uses slurs more than I do. I prefer to explain well founded prejudice in a legalistic fashion.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

FKAdukechereader wrote:
<quoted text>
Errrrr
speaking of naaaaasty stuff and attacks on womyn.
I found this with a google search.
MORE of the best of FKA Reader's attacks on people she disagrees with.
And now for your enjoyment, FKA Reader's "C" word post.
It's OK though because, Romney is a conservative huh?
Funny the thread was never erased, You're slacking Che and assorted liberated progressives.
fun huh?
WOLF
Why, oh why, did you resurrect this thread?

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
But no disrespect intended, right?
My thoughts, and not aimed at her. My reactions and i am owning if. Yes, this gal riled me. So how does that shoe fit? Bit tight, eh?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
My thoughts, and not aimed at her. My reactions and i am owning if. Yes, this gal riled me. So how does that shoe fit? Bit tight, eh?
Your thoughts are aimed directly at her and others similarly situated every you sneer at someone spending foodstamps in the grocery store or count up what they are buying or complain about your heavy load of "supporting" others.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

but this foul degenerate thinks that Ann Romney is fiar game

good wait to make the wealthy want to redistribute the wealth

begging doesn't work so knock 'em down

good game plan

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you agree with Obama's plan to fundamentally... 47 min d pantz 94
Bizzybee Catman Dave Serious Lady Rowdy Sidekick 1 hr d pantz 51
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr d pantz 29,467
Peeping Tom Films Woman Through Window In North... 7 hr They cannot kill a Spook 6
How To Cut A Watermelon in Under A Minute 7 hr They cannot kill a Spook 2
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 8 hr Anonymous of Indy 2,226
Mother Chased Out Of Home By Armed Man 8 hr yeah baby yeah 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE