Holocaust Memorial To Be Dedicated Monday

Posted in the Columbus Forum

just saying

Reynoldsburg, OH

#1 May 31, 2014
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#2 May 31, 2014
Because if there is one thing people associate with Ohio, it is the Jewish Holocaust.

“THE GANG”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3 May 31, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
Because if there is one thing people associate with Ohio, it is the Jewish Holocaust.
Lol
Do they realize there weren't only Jews who died in the holocaust.....
Poles, Belgium, Italian,French, Russian, etc.
Where's their remembrance?
The Jewish federation makes sure the holocaust won't be forgotten....endless donations.....I can tell you stories.....
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#4 May 31, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Do they realize there weren't only Jews who died in the holocaust.....
Poles, Belgium, Italian,French, Russian, etc.
Where's their remembrance?
The Jewish federation makes sure the holocaust won't be forgotten....endless donations.....I can tell you stories.....
We should have a memorial to the LOLocaust. And not some piece of crap non-art like this, but something really cool like a ROFLcopter.

“THE GANG”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#5 May 31, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
We should have a memorial to the LOLocaust. And not some piece of crap non-art like this, but something really cool like a ROFLcopter.
Giggle!
I'm not a fan of ultra modern art.(especially sitting on public land and one can't help seeing it)
Cleveland has a huge rubber stamp....??????
My fav is impressionists.
just saying

Dayton, OH

#6 May 31, 2014
Just more of the same national victim cult subsidy by the american taxpayer.

Remember to mention this new cult subsidy when a loudmouth victim cultist cries about the separation of church and state.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#7 May 31, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Giggle!
I'm not a fan of ultra modern art.(especially sitting on public land and one can't help seeing it)
Cleveland has a huge rubber stamp....??????
My fav is impressionists.
Columbus has "Brushstrokes In Flight". Former Mayor Rinehart tried to give it away but was unsuccessful so they put it in the airport lobby where mostly tourists would have to see it.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-YGTFxdY5rZ4/US51Xbk...

“THE GANG”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#8 May 31, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Columbus has "Brushstrokes In Flight". Former Mayor Rinehart tried to give it away but was unsuccessful so they put it in the airport lobby where mostly tourists would have to see it.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-YGTFxdY5rZ4/US51Xbk...
OH. MY. GOD.
Why not ask him if he liked it so much to take it home and hang it in HIS house/yard.
Ugh
kohath

Grafton, OH

#9 May 31, 2014
Amen. Blessed be the Israel of God

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bibi the Hypocrite 11 min Reality Speaks 29
Akron teens caught in their own Facebook bragga... 20 min Mayor Coleman 1
Pround Mom of 3 flaunts stretch marks 25 min Duke has fleas 2
Tedcruz.com 26 min Duke has fleas 12
God Endorses Stealing Babies From The Womb 38 min Old woman and her... 3
7-week-old baby abducted by mother's ex-boyfriend 44 min h8ter 2
Jesus Christ King of Kings Lord of Lord's 45 min Fact Time 4
ted cruz 2016 (Oct '13) 11 hr They cannot kill ... 164
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]