Where to go to dinner?

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#1 Dec 18, 2013
Okay, have a dinner date with a friend. It's up to me to decide between the options provided to me. It's getting nauseating as we play you decide,no you decide. Now you get to decide.

1. Olive tree
2. The elevator
3. Arepazo Tapos
4. Mozarts

Stop this argument PLEASE

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#2 Dec 18, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
Okay, have a dinner date with a friend. It's up to me to decide between the options provided to me. It's getting nauseating as we play you decide,no you decide. Now you get to decide.
1. Olive tree
2. The elevator
3. Arepazo Tapos
4. Mozarts
Stop this argument PLEASE
None of the above. You won't regret going here.
http://www.qdi.com/spageddies/about.htm

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#3 Dec 18, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
Okay, have a dinner date with a friend. It's up to me to decide between the options provided to me. It's getting nauseating as we play you decide,no you decide. Now you get to decide.
1. Olive tree
2. The elevator
3. Arepazo Tapos
4. Mozarts
Stop this argument PLEASE
How about Caffé DaVinci in Upper Arlington?

Ever been to Schmidt's in German Village?

How about TAT Ristorante di Famiglia on James Rd?
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#4 Dec 18, 2013
What a stupid post from the Queen of Vapid.

Sam 'n' Ella's Diner is perfect for you.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#5 Dec 18, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
What a stupid post from the Queen of Vapid.
Sam 'n' Ella's Diner is perfect for you.
Admit it, you missed "picking" on me. Hugs.

“I luv Canton”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

#6 Dec 18, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
Okay, have a dinner date with a friend. It's up to me to decide between the options provided to me. It's getting nauseating as we play you decide,no you decide. Now you get to decide.
1. Olive tree
2. The elevator
3. Arepazo Tapos
4. Mozarts
Stop this argument PLEASE
Howdy Grasshopper..........

Merry Christmas and Happy New year..........

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#7 Dec 18, 2013
what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy Grasshopper..........
Merry Christmas and Happy New year..........
,

Howdy! Sending you a cyber hug

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#8 Dec 18, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
None of the above. You won't regret going here.
http://www.qdi.com/spageddies/about.htm
Tapas, dear.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#9 Dec 18, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Tapas, dear.
Crap. I am tethered to my phone today. My bad, thought I was answering Glitter. My bad.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#10 Dec 18, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Crap. I am tethered to my phone today. My bad, thought I was answering Glitter. My bad.
Admit it, you just hated my idea :p

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#11 Dec 18, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Admit it, you just hated my idea :p
No. Actually it's me treating Glitter to dinner. It's her choice where to go! I'm just trying to get her out of her comfort zone lol in to something other than the usual.... she doesn't need to re-do the usual ;) I don't think Glitter remembers what it's like to just have a girls' night out, she's been such a busy mommy all these years!

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#12 Dec 18, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Actually it's me treating Glitter to dinner. It's her choice where to go! I'm just trying to get her out of her comfort zone lol in to something other than the usual.... she doesn't need to re-do the usual ;) I don't think Glitter remembers what it's like to just have a girls' night out, she's been such a busy mommy all these years!
Ahaaaaaaa, and I thought she might be up for a frisky night out.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#13 Dec 18, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahaaaaaaa, and I thought she might be up for a frisky night out.
Well I wouldn't call it frisky... but c'mon, how many women don't do a girls' night out once in a while to have a wine or three, something good to nosh, and just gossip and catch up? I'm not up to craziness--I'm getting that in spades with my own family these days. Ugh!! The girls will be in town this weekend...they'll be running me ragged!!!

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#14 Dec 18, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I wouldn't call it frisky... but c'mon, how many women don't do a girls' night out once in a while to have a wine or three, something good to nosh, and just gossip and catch up? I'm not up to craziness--I'm getting that in spades with my own family these days. Ugh!! The girls will be in town this weekend...they'll be running me ragged!!!
Yep, you never know. You might even share a new lipstick color with another diner!

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#15 Dec 18, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, you never know. You might even share a new lipstick color with another diner!
Or I toss five bucks to Marion!
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#16 Dec 18, 2013
Catman Dave's House of fried rice.

Or, maybe not.

woof

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#17 Dec 18, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Catman Dave's House of fried rice.
Or, maybe not.
woof
Or Duke's House of Dog Stir Fly Lice?

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#19 Dec 18, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
You to should drive down a street and go to the fifth restaurant you see. Fast food doesn't count.
I don't care where! I put the decision firmly in her hands, asked here where she'd like to go, my treat. She then asked for suggestions, I provided four of my favorites around town--a Spanish tapas bar that has awesome chocolate martinis, a Mediterranean place with awesome hummus and a great Israeli beer, Mozart's for Viennese/Eastern European food and the awesome pastries and the cool atmosphere, and the Elevator Brewery Pub for the eclectic menu and seasonal brews in the Short North. I knew all were within her criteria: "get out of my comfort zone." All are good places for a girl's night out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to save our nation 24 min Trooff 8
America Held Hostage Day 126 34 min T A Frank 3
SORRY Now I voted for trump. 40 min They cannot kill ... 11
!!Add a word drop a word !! (Jun '12) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 543
America Held Hostage Day 125 1 hr Ellen 30
Anyone seen Sidekick or Tip 1 hr They cannot kill ... 76
News Should students learn cursive? Some states say yes (Nov '13) 2 hr Mimzy 128
School's Out For Summer 3 hr They cannot kill ... 19
America Held Hostage Day 123 7 hr Reality Speaks 102

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages