Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>For the third time...Google Omar Khadr and then tell me how that would happen. You're mad, Douchie...you backed yourself into a corner and can't get out.
Cocktail parties? You watch too much TV...this is 21st century middle America, not Mad Men.
You have mistaken sarcasm for a factual assertion Paco.

But really, you don't suppose Border Guards can be prickly when dealing with azzwholes like you?

woof

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
An attorney who, for the last few years, has had nothing better to do than wreak havoc on various Topix boards, of which you've developed somewhat of a reputation. And you're an attorney, huh? Yeah, right.
AND! may I add that being of "superior intelligence " that Che claims, why would he/she spend time, with people of lower intelligence, and flaunt it to boot???? on topix??? Being so superior to all others! one would think it would be bogged down with court cases up the kazoo! Hmmmmmm?

No one really really knows who were posting to on a public forum. There are many delusional personalities out in cyber space......
This is a source of entertainment.......that's about it.

But for some it's a way of life......their only life.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
You denied being an attorney previously. Are you recanting your testimony, counselor?
No, I haven't. Don't lie.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
An attorney who, for the last few years, has had nothing better to do than wreak havoc on various Topix boards, of which you've developed somewhat of a reputation. And you're an attorney, huh? Yeah, right.
You need to realize something. I don't care one little bit what you believe.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never provided evidence that your GPA was higher.
I have provided the exact amount of evidence that my GPA was significantly higher than Nate's that Nate has provided that he managed a 3.1.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
"Exposed"?
Show me where I said I agreed with it.
woof
These waterheads aren't capable of comprehending how one can, simultaneously, reject that the police behavior was the result of a high reaching federal conspiracy and not approve of the police conduct.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>And had this been the Bush administration, you'd be crying for the UN and the ACLU for help.
No, I would not.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>There's not a single statement of truth in that post, little girl. I almost feel sorry for someone like you. You're melting down by the day.
I told you that you wouldn't be able to understand. Prescient, huh?

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You have mistaken sarcasm for a factual assertion Paco.
But really, you don't suppose Border Guards can be prickly when dealing with azzwholes like you?
woof
There's sarcasm that works and then there's teh kind that makes you look like an idiot. Guess which type you employed.
And exactly why would anyone antagonize a customs official? How many times in your life have you actually dealt with one, Douchie? You speak from inexperience, IMO.
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

<quoted text>There's sarcasm that works and then there's teh kind that makes you look like an idiot. Guess which type you employed.
And exactly why would anyone antagonize a customs official? How many times in your life have you actually dealt with one, Douchie? You speak from inexperience, IMO.
I employed the type of sarcasm that made you whine like a spoiled child because you thought I was being serious..

I'd say that by all measures, it was really quite effective.

By the way, what day of the week is it, loser?

woof

Since: Dec 11

Franklin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

How many fairies can dance on the head of a pin. We know Barry is a two bit thug at heart. The media's wet dream will never attack him, never. Live by the bias, die by the bias.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Who has, boy? I, at least, have presented dates, places and experiences. So have Reader, GoKeefe, Glitter, Kosmik and others. None of you Northeast leftist tools have even had the guts to admit to your alma maters.
You're only telling us those things because you're painfully insecure and want to impress us. We, on the other hand, feel absolutely no need to impress a cabal of yokels.

“Keep your policy period. LMAO”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
You're only telling us those things because you're painfully insecure and want to impress us. We, on the other hand, feel absolutely no need to impress a cabal of yokels.
troll on yasser.........
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
We, on the other hand, feel absolutely no need to impress a cabal of yokels.
On the contrary - otherwise, you wouldn't spend so much time here to enjoy the company of those yokels.

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like your alleged imperious "comptroller" position? Is that one going to stick or will you be outed as a liar as you were about Bowdoin?

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/31/congressman...

by Alex Pappas

A Republican congressman is calling on the Justice Department to investigate why state and federal law enforcement raided the home of a veteran investigative reporter and confiscated a stack of her confidential files in August.

“This is unbelievable,” Republican Texas Rep. Louie Gohmert said during remarks on the floor of the House this week.“This is happening in America.”....

On Tuesday, Gohmert read excerpts from that article on the floor of the U.S. House and expressed outrage over the incident.

“I would say that if the subpoena did not allow for them to take her notes pertaining to DHS whistleblowers that provided this reporter information, it begs the question that perhaps these law enforcement officers acting under color of State law or Federal law stole these without due process,” Gohmert said.

“It bears looking into,” he added.

But the Texas Republican expressed a lack of confidence that the Justice Department would actually investigate the incident and “do justice in such an abuse of power.”

“That doesn’t seem to be the case,” Gohmert said....
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
http://dailycaller.com/2013/10 /31/congressman-wants-justice- department-to-investigate-raid -on-reporters-home/
by Alex Pappas
A Republican congressman is calling on the Justice Department to investigate why state and federal law enforcement raided the home of a veteran investigative reporter and confiscated a stack of her confidential files in August.
“This is unbelievable,” Republican Texas Rep. Louie Gohmert said during remarks on the floor of the House this week.“This is happening in America.”....
On Tuesday, Gohmert read excerpts from that article on the floor of the U.S. House and expressed outrage over the incident.
“I would say that if the subpoena did not allow for them to take her notes pertaining to DHS whistleblowers that provided this reporter information, it begs the question that perhaps these law enforcement officers acting under color of State law or Federal law stole these without due process,” Gohmert said.
“It bears looking into,” he added.
But the Texas Republican expressed a lack of confidence that the Justice Department would actually investigate the incident and “do justice in such an abuse of power.”
“That doesn’t seem to be the case,” Gohmert said....
It would behoove Rep. Gohmert to learn the difference between a search warrant and a subpoena.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It would behoove Rep. Gohmert to learn the difference between a search warrant and a subpoena.
It would behoove you to review the First and Fourth Amendments.
Do you intend to sit a 5th time for the LSAT?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand the first and fourth amendments quite well Tip. What in the world does that have to do with the congressman not knowing the difference between a search warrant and a subpoena?
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Now suddenly you folks like the right to privacy?

Make up yer minds, would ya?

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 8 min Male 2,929
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 21 min woo-boy 29,393
1 Blessing From God 44 min Jesus 33
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 1 hr Johnnie Mac 2,221
Do You Agree With GOP Plan To Abolish Social Se... 1 hr Male 24
22 People Indicted As Part Of Columbus To Ports... 1 hr Laughineveryday 7
Bizzybee Catman Dave Serious Lady Rowdy Sidekick 1 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 18
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 10 hr Curmudgeon 844
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE