Feds Take Reporter's Files in Predawn...
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#42 Oct 26, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
For Che:
And you support these people? You must be very proud. Maybe they'll make you block captain.
(Read below.)
==========
BUT I’M SURE ACORN OR THINKPROGRESS WOULD BE FINE: Fort Hood soldiers say Army warned them off tea party, Christian groups.
Don’t donate to the tea party or to evangelical Christian groups — that was the message soldiers at a pre-deployment briefing at Fort Hood said they received from a counter-intelligence agent who headed up the meeting.
If you do, you could face punishment — that was the other half of the message, as reported by Fox News. The briefing was Oct. 17, and about a half-hour of it was devoted to discussion about how perceived radical groups — like tea party organizations and the Christian-based American Family Association — were “tearing the country apart,” one unnamed soldier said, to Fox News.
Among the remarks the agent allegedly made: Military members who donate to these groups would be subject to discipline under the Uniform Code of Military Justice, the soldier reported.
Liberty Institute has stepped in to investigate. Michael Berry, one of the nonprofit’s attorneys, said he has been advising the soldier about his options — but that in the meanwhile, he said the American public should be on guard.
They’re politicizing the military, like they’ve politicized the IRS, because they politicize everything. That’s who they are, that’s what they do.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/...
You believe those people?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#43 Oct 26, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds more like Nazi Germany! Next we will all be required to Hail Obama with our hand raised!
No, that's not next. Next Obama is going to take your guns and Bibles. Then he is going to forcibly convert you to Islam. Then he is going to revoke your US citizenship and make you swear allegiance to the UN. THEN, you will be required to Hail Obama with your hand raised. Duh.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#44 Oct 26, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
"There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to [email protected]"
http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/Facts-Are-Stub...
And?

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#45 Oct 26, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
And?
It smacks of something seen in a totalitarian setting. Be a good comrade and serve the state.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#46 Oct 26, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
And?
I'm not surprised you would turn your cheek against reporting casual conversations to the White House, nor am I surprised that you missed that the Obama Salute is quite similar to the sign used in sign language for a female body part. And you dare to call others ignorant?

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#47 Oct 26, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see, 3.1. For the double standard argument to work, either both of the claimed conspiracies would have to be legitimate, or they would both have to be illegitimate. Hence the "double" standard. So by your post, you were either demonstrating that Tip's conspiracy claim was illegitimate just like you thought Clinton's was, or that Tip's was legitimate like you thought Clinton's was. Contextually, the second option wouldn't make much sense. I suppose there is a third option, that you really aren't very smart.
No, moron...the point is that conspiracy theories are fine for your side when they serve your needs. Get it?
My God...there's no way in hell you're an attorney.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#48 Oct 26, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's not next. Next Obama is going to take your guns and Bibles. Then he is going to forcibly convert you to Islam. Then he is going to revoke your US citizenship and make you swear allegiance to the UN. THEN, you will be required to Hail Obama with your hand raised. Duh.
I have never been so thankful for my dual citizenship.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#49 Oct 26, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see, 3.1. For the double standard argument to work, either both of the claimed conspiracies would have to be legitimate, or they would both have to be illegitimate. Hence the "double" standard. So by your post, you were either demonstrating that Tip's conspiracy claim was illegitimate just like you thought Clinton's was, or that Tip's was legitimate like you thought Clinton's was. Contextually, the second option wouldn't make much sense. I suppose there is a third option, that you really aren't very smart.
It's not a conspiracy theory, drone.
Charges were never brought against Ms. Hudson's husband, the alleged target of the raid.
Guess it's all just too transparent for you. Like your leader.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#50 Oct 26, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>No, moron...the point is that conspiracy theories are fine for your side when they serve your needs. Get it?
My God...there's no way in hell you're an attorney.
No, not an attorney, but familiar with the writings of legal documents. Assistant of some sort, not sure if licensed paralegal, currently not employed.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#51 Oct 26, 2013
<quoted text>I have never been so thankful for my dual citizenship.
Its only a couple of hundred miles. Take flight. Heck, you could be there by midnight if they would accept you.

woof

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#52 Oct 26, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Its only a couple of hundred miles. Take flight. Heck, you could be there by midnight if they would accept you.
woof
"If they would accept you"? And how does a nation turn away one of its own citizens, douche?
Your envy is, as usual, amusing and pathetic.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#53 Oct 26, 2013
<quoted text>"If they would accept you"? And how does a nation turn away one of its own citizens, douche?
Your envy is, as usual, amusing and pathetic.
He gets nervous arguing politics and international affairs with you. Forgive him.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#54 Oct 26, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
He gets nervous arguing politics and international affairs with you. Forgive him.
I've met a number of lawyers who think that they're the smartest person in the room regardless of the subject and the credentials of others.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#55 Oct 26, 2013
<quoted text>I've met a number of lawyers who think that they're the smartest person in the room regardless of the subject and the credentials of others.
Agreed, but Che doesn't argue like a lawyer. He argues like an assistant of some sort. Note that he is familiar with verbiage, but not necessarily the psychology behind the verbiage. In other words, he's not very good with zingers and that's a crucial part of it all.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#56 Oct 26, 2013
<quoted text>I've met a number of lawyers who think that they're the smartest person in the room regardless of the subject and the credentials of others.
I've met a number of doctors who fit the same profile!
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#57 Oct 26, 2013
<quoted text>"If they would accept you"? And how does a nation turn away one of its own citizens, douche?
The Border Guard recognizes you and tells you to turn around, that's how.

woof

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#58 Oct 26, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
The Border Guard recognizes you and tells you to turn around, that's how.
woof
Again, how does a country not accept its own citizen, Douchie? Are you getting pissed that you've been backing into a corner after your idiotic statements?

If you doubt my claims, Google "Omar Khadr."
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#59 Oct 26, 2013
<quoted text>Again, how does a country not accept its own citizen, Douchie? Are you getting pissed that you've been backing into a corner after your idiotic statements?
If you doubt my claims, Google "Omar Khadr."
In your case it would be considered in the national interest.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#60 Oct 26, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
In your case it would be considered in the national interest.
You don't know how to read, do you? Google "Omar Khadr" and then tell us about national interest.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#61 Oct 26, 2013
<quoted text>You don't know how to read, do you? Google "Omar Khadr" and then tell us about national interest.
The drones have informed us they are ignorant concerning the utilization of Google.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scandal forces appraisal of gay issues | The Co... (Oct '10) 7 min A Brutha Gotta Know 253
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! 13 min Indict Hillary NOW 917
Burn in Hell White Pigs, Go Fight Real Crime, N... 35 min NowUKnow 68
older women needing spanked? 2 hr o_o-Ho0t-o_o 61
Why is Sussi, A Reporter not listed with WSYX, ... 4 hr Alana 6
Why are Trump's Kids so ugly? 5 hr Male 8
Trump Will Win Again in 2020 5 hr Reality 14
Robert Mueller Investigating Donald Trump 5 hr Reality 462

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages