Feds Take Reporter's Files in Predawn Raid

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 102 Comments Last updated Oct 31, 2013
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Oct 25, 2013
In America, folks.
Obama's America.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/25/exclusive-f...
Enzyte Bob

Chicago, IL

#2 Oct 25, 2013
I made a couple of comments on another blog that got a little traction, so I'm going to cut and paste them here. They were posted on the story about how the Obamacare operator who talked to Sean Hannity was fired, just for a little context.

1. These folks supposedly care about average people. If they truly cared about the average person they would have chuckled and laughed it off. Like everybody else, this woman needs a job. Instead they bully her like any good Bolshevik would. Why not open our own Siberian gulag deep in the heart of Alaska? How dare anybody make fun of Queen Barry.

2. Have you noticed that Barry never plays hardball with the big important players? He always picks on average citizens who can't fight back. Deep down inside Barry knows he can't hang with players like Putin, that's why he has to pick on average people like Joe the Plumber, and this poor schlep of an operator who had the misfortune of having Sean Hannity in her call center queue. This guy is such a loser I'm really beginning to have visceral hatred for him. He is a bully and a thug.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3 Oct 25, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
I made a couple of comments on another blog that got a little traction, so I'm going to cut and paste them here. They were posted on the story about how the Obamacare operator who talked to Sean Hannity was fired, just for a little context.
1. These folks supposedly care about average people. If they truly cared about the average person they would have chuckled and laughed it off. Like everybody else, this woman needs a job. Instead they bully her like any good Bolshevik would. Why not open our own Siberian gulag deep in the heart of Alaska? How dare anybody make fun of Queen Barry.
2. Have you noticed that Barry never plays hardball with the big important players? He always picks on average citizens who can't fight back. Deep down inside Barry knows he can't hang with players like Putin, that's why he has to pick on average people like Joe the Plumber, and this poor schlep of an operator who had the misfortune of having Sean Hannity in her call center queue. This guy is such a loser I'm really beginning to have visceral hatred for him. He is a bully and a thug.
And like others have said, if an Obamacare operator can be fired, then why not Sebelius?

Looking at Obama's scapegoat record -- skewed toward women -- I'd be nervous if I were Ms. Sebelius who "doesn't work for those calling for her resignation."

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4 Oct 25, 2013
-tip- wrote:
In America, folks.
Obama's America.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/25/exclusive-f...
It is obvious that journalism in America has died.
Not a single, living, breathing journalist in a Constitutional uproar over this Leninesque tactic?
Enzyte Bob

Chicago, IL

#5 Oct 25, 2013
After the parks fiasco, my hatred for this guy is starting to get personal. If this guy doesn't watch it he is going to suffer the same fate Ceaucescu did. People can't stand Bullies.
Enzyte Bob

Chicago, IL

#6 Oct 25, 2013
Check this comment out from another board:

I thought this part was particularly interesting:

1. "The warrant called for police to search the residence they share and seize all weapons and ammunition because he is prohibited under the law from possessing firearms."

2. "Flanagan is an ordinance technician for the Coast Guard in Baltimore."

So the Feds give him big guns and explosives to handle every day, yet Maryland says he can't be in the same house as a pistol?

At least One of those organizations is wrong...

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7 Oct 25, 2013
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/...

FTA: "The Washington Times said Friday it is preparing legal action to fight what it called an unwarranted intrusion on the First Amendment."
hey hey black Albert

Columbus, OH

#8 Oct 25, 2013
[QUOTE who="Enzyte Bob"
2. Have you noticed that Barry never plays hardball with the big important players? He always picks on average citizens who can't fight back.[/QUOTE]This is what his bands of violent flash mobbing knigg-hers do...pick on the weak and enfeebled or outnumbered . They're just like him...a knigg-her.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#9 Oct 26, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
After the parks fiasco, my hatred for this guy is starting to get personal. If this guy doesn't watch it he is going to suffer the same fate Ceaucescu did. People can't stand Bullies.
Barry's blood and brain tissue running down the gutter would be a beautiful sight.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#10 Oct 26, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
2. "Flanagan is an ordinance technician for the Coast Guard in Baltimore."

So the Feds give him big guns and explosives to handle every day, yet Maryland says he can't be in the same house as a pistol?
At least One of those organizations is wrong...
I think an ordinance technician would be like a legal aide.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#11 Oct 26, 2013
-tip- wrote:
In America, folks.
Obama's America.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/25/exclusive-f...
Law enforcement overreaching isn't a new creation during the last 8 years. Unfortunately, neither is wingnut conspiracy theories.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12 Oct 26, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Law enforcement overreaching isn't a new creation during the last 8 years. Unfortunately, neither is wingnut conspiracy theories.
"Law enforcement overreaching"?
Minimalize much?
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#13 Oct 26, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
"Law enforcement overreaching"?
Minimalize much?
Yes Tip. Cops have been acting outside the bounds of search warrants for decades.

When they do, the evidence often eventually gets tossed as being inadmissible.

woof
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#14 Oct 26, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Law enforcement overreaching isn't a new creation during the last 8 years. Unfortunately, neither is wingnut conspiracy theories.
MSM underreporting, however, is a new creation. Even you have to admit that Nixon, Reagan, Bush or Bush would have been savaged by the media if they tried to pull off the same thing with the parks or the IRS, not to mention Joe the Plumber, Dr. Ben Carson, Benghazi or the brownshirting of Basselly Nakoula.

In fact, an aggressive media is exactly one of the major reasons why government apparatchiks typically don't try these things. We can see what happens when the media slacks off.

More interesting to me however is how all leftist governments act this way. This would make for an interesting case study into how Barry's government descended into the same kind of thuggishness that Marxist regimes typically descend to.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15 Oct 26, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Tip. Cops have been acting outside the bounds of search warrants for decades.
When they do, the evidence often eventually gets tossed as being inadmissible.
woof
"Cops"?
Minimalize much?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#16 Oct 26, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
"Law enforcement overreaching"?
Minimalize much?
Sensationalize much? A law enforcement officer seizing something he thinks is contraband in a search happens all the time. Sometimes, they are wrong. Sometimes, they violate a citizens constitutional rights. It happens. The law has remedies for it. You guys take what is likely a garden variety search and seizure issue and blow it into a far reaching governmental conspiracy without any evidence.
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#17 Oct 26, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Tip. Cops have been acting outside the bounds of search warrants for decades.
When they do, the evidence often eventually gets tossed as being inadmissible.
woof
Denial.

So Maryland brownshirts go into a reporter's home ostensibly looking for guns on a STATE gun charge, and they take her confidential notes?... Which just happened to find their way into the hands of the Department of Justice?

You really support these kinds of things?

WHO CARES IF THEY ARE ADMISSIBLE AS EVIDENCE OR NOT? Like they can't use this stuff to intimidate or fire people.

LOL

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#18 Oct 26, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sensationalize much? A law enforcement officer seizing something he thinks is contraband in a search happens all the time. Sometimes, they are wrong. Sometimes, they violate a citizens constitutional rights. It happens. The law has remedies for it. You guys take what is likely a garden variety search and seizure issue and blow it into a far reaching governmental conspiracy without any evidence.
Didn't read the article, did you?
Another Low Information Voter.
The Left depends on people like you and your dad.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#19 Oct 26, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't read the article, did you?
Another Low Information Voter.
The Left depends on people like you and your dad.
I did read the article. That's how I was able to determine that what you are making into some insidious conspiracy, without any supporting evidence, appears to a rational mind to be a pretty mundane law enforcement matter.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#20 Oct 26, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I did read the article. That's how I was able to determine that what you are making into some insidious conspiracy, without any supporting evidence, appears to a rational mind to be a pretty mundane law enforcement matter.
The agents knew exactly why they were there and exactly what they were after.

FTA:

"After the search began, Hudson said she was asked by an investigator with the Coast Guard Investigative Service if she was the same Audrey Hudson who had written a series of critical stories about air marshals for The Washington Times over the last decade."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama Slips - Calls Wife MICHAEL 23 min Enter Username 26
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 50 min Pope Che Reagan C... 30,576
Che, are you abusing animals now? 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2
ISIS Gets New Toyotas From Obama 1 hr Big Johnson 3
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 2 hr Hmmmmm 2,298
Why do racists hate Obama so much ? 5 hr Neutral Party 36
Where are all the original legacy posters? 7 hr E-Bob 123
Racist 15 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 31
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) Sat PaijheSwann 914
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••