Somali president to visit Columbus, deliver speech

Sep 23, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WBNS

The president of Somalia plans a visit to Columbus, home to the country's second-largest population of Somali immigrants.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 32 of32
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been an Obama activist. The Democrats originated, perpetuated, and funded the refugee racket.
And where do you see any record of my voting record, issues I've supported or not supported, etc.? You haven't, you don't, and you're just trolling.

“SPRING HAS SPRUNG ”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice that some of the rabid animals involved in this attack are apparently Somalis from American cities?
I heard that one kid had a Syrian father and when he was old enough he went to Syria and JOINED UP for a jihad. They're not dumb, by all means. They become citizens so they can't be deported.
Oy vey!
They are everywhere.....
Brotato

Cambridge, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Invited invaders courtesy of Mr. Coleman!
Don't forget the main mastermind slick Billy Clinton. The only reason Coleman got such an easy deal on all the Somali's in the first place.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
And where do you see any record of my voting record, issues I've supported or not supported, etc.? You haven't, you don't, and you're just trolling.
really?

after reading your posts, there is no doubt whom you vote for.

anyone not smart enough to figure it out is either unable to read, or a member of your political party.

your political party has determined to re-define many words, but lame duck for the next 3 years will be joyful to watch.

how are they going to spin 3 years of time out, and every single thing touched by the Obama regime reversed?

will they continue to beat the race drum, or just give in that the weakest resume of all time in the oval office proves how inept community organizers really are.

the word organizer needs re-defined. There is not one thing organized with the current administration.
The cannot kill a Spook

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
really?
after reading your posts, there is no doubt whom you vote for.
anyone not smart enough to figure it out is either unable to read, or a member of your political party.
your political party has determined to re-define many words, but lame duck for the next 3 years will be joyful to watch.
how are they going to spin 3 years of time out, and every single thing touched by the Obama regime reversed?
will they continue to beat the race drum, or just give in that the weakest resume of all time in the oval office proves how inept community organizers really are.
the word organizer needs re-defined. There is not one thing organized with the current administration.
How is the boat?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

The cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
How is the boat?
it is perfect.

Being bought at a foreclosure auction, I expected some issues.

It had every part inspected and replaced if necessary. I am over 20K in repairs since purchase last September. Boat is worth more than twice what I have in it, and has a warranty now with all the repairs.
It is a perfect lake erie boat or ocean. On Alum Creek where it is now, it is extreme overkill.

The boat was a good purchase. It would have been magnificent had it not required 20K of mechanical repairs. The hull is a 2007, but mechanicals are 2013 with warranty.

I am ready to leave it docked, and trade in the diesel pickup. I would rather drive a fast & loud vette to the dock than a pickup. Boat and trailer weigh 18,000.

That truck is cool, but not a daily driver for a salesman. Perfectly vanilla, but sucks fuel and shakes you to death.

I am an inch away from buying a new Subaru Forester turbo and a stingray corvette. Subaru is driver from 11/1-5/1 & vette 5/2-10/31. I am selling myself this solution.

Could keep the truck and just get a vette. Leaving a vehicle as expensive as that truck sit and rot is not exciting to me. Most likely the best route to travel. I never will need another truck in my lifetime. This one is bad azz and will last 20 years.

Towing that monster costs $150 roundtrip columbus to port clinton. Not to mention a 60K truck that rides like a truck. I can save $100 roundtrip from truck to corvette or Subaru.

My monthly fuel bill for that truck is $500 more than it should be.

Boat is a 2006 Sea Ray Amberjack, and Sea Ray's only fishing equipped cruiser. You bring me 55K, and I will hook it on your truck for you with lessons how to operate. For 2 people this is a great weekend apartment. It is yellow and white outside, with optional radar tower and fishing package. 2013 6.2 litter mercruiser engine with less than 200 hours. Gas.

it has over $400 of gas onboard as we speak. You can have that as an added value.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Did the Somali President demand his 300K of citizens be returned immediately?

if not, then who cares why he was here.

Maybe the Somali President was here on refugee status. He wants a new car, house, cell phone, and all the free food you can eat.
Moving Out of Columbus

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Columbus has become the pits, just like Detroit.
It's best years (not so great anyway) are over. It's becoming one big slum of minorities and per verts.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

rowdy01 wrote:
I saw a bit of coverage on channel 10 last night. Why are his supporters living here? If they are loyal Somalis, they should go back home.
Read the news. Its a modern era. You can read the newspapers from Nairobi and Mogadishu on the net if you wish to learn why they are here and not there.

woof

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Moving Out of Columbus wrote:
Columbus has become the pits, just like Detroit.
It's best years (not so great anyway) are over. It's becoming one big slum of minorities and per verts.
Feel free to leave.
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

This principle remains true.

Where the Somali goes,
evil grows.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the news. Its a modern era. You can read the newspapers from Nairobi and Mogadishu on the net if you wish to learn why they are here and not there.
woof
From what I've been reading,unofficial of course, they are here to spread Islam, bedbugs and disease.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 32 of32
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 1 hr Oliver Canterberry 75
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 3 hr Da juDge 1,919
Many Voters Say Obama Lies 4 hr Zoe Regen 6
Al Qaeda large gathering got away: Another Obam... 4 hr They cannot kill a Spook 3
Bored.. Is there anything fun to do in the even... 5 hr They cannot kill a Spook 3
State University Wants to be "Less White" 5 hr Big Johnson 34
Police: East side man posed as cop, tried to ra... 5 hr They cannot kill a Spook 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance