“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#21 Mar 27, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
What a hoot!!!
Remember when Ronnie Ray Gun and his lil buddy Ollie Norf sold those arms?
woof
LMFAO

Ahhhhhh...The lawyer proves his skill level as he pulls out the highly unoriginal, grade school playground cliche' "Billy did it too legal defense"....... Well then, never mind huh.......

Well played mouth piece........ one might say....outstanding.... LOL
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#22 Mar 27, 2014
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO
Ahhhhhh...The lawyer proves his skill level as he pulls out the highly unoriginal, grade school playground cliche' "Billy did it too legal defense"....... Well then, never mind huh.......
Well played mouth piece........ one might say....outstanding.... LOL
No pizza face, that isn't the "Billy did it too" defense.

Its the "ronnie did worse, and you seem to forget that" defense.

Get it straight.

woof
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#23 Mar 27, 2014
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I miss congress being involved in changing the LAW OF THE LAND? LOL
Come on paralegal, you know what the the actual complaint is.
Of course then there is not delaying the enforcement of the law, so that the effects of it will
be felt by all BEFORE.....oh I don't know, let me pick an arbitrary date....Let's say Tuesday, November 4, 2014...
Your lack of understanding of lawmaking, implementation and enforcement is typical.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#24 Mar 27, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
No pizza face, that isn't the "Billy did it too" defense.
Its the "ronnie did worse, and you seem to forget that" defense.
Get it straight.
woof
poor dukie........that kool aid is rotting you brain cuz.......

trias politica.......look it up.........

The fun begins when a conservative POTUS uses precedent set by obama's use of rule by executive fiat to change some things in a way that makes you whine..........

Frankly, I am a big fan of separation of powers........I know an imperial presidency may not bother you at the moment.....but it will after 2016..........

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#25 Mar 27, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lack of understanding of lawmaking, implementation and enforcement is typical.
Oh please paralegal....'splain to me how the executive branch can overrule the legislative branch by executive fiat.......

Read this first...http://www.law.cornell .edu/constitution/articlei

U.S. Constitution Article I
ARTICLE I

SECTION 1.

All legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives.

I can't wait......

LMAO
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#26 Mar 27, 2014
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please paralegal....'splain to me how the executive branch can overrule the legislative branch by executive fiat.......
Read this first...http://www.law.cornell .edu/constitution/articlei
U.S. Constitution Article I
ARTICLE I
SECTION 1.
All legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives.
I can't wait......
LMAO
OMG!
LOL
ROTFLMAO!
ABCDEFG!

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#27 Mar 27, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG!
LOL
ROTFLMAO!
ABCDEFG!
yawn.......Got nothin' huh little 0.0..........

In the future before you spew, it would help if you knew what the fuque you are talkin' about..........

I'm still ROTFLMAO

But, carry on then..........

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#28 Mar 27, 2014
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
yawn.......Got nothin' huh little 0.0..........
In the future before you spew, it would help if you knew what the fuque you are talkin' about..........
I'm still ROTFLMAO
But, carry on then..........
What total dorks. Good job, Bud. They make total ass's out of themselve everyday and still return for more abuse. That tells me alot about their sex fantasies.(Not having an actual sex life like normal ppl.) Wonder which one wears the heels and carries the whips? Egggh...I don't want to know! LOL
Do you think they have to keep plastic covers on their keyboards? Yucky-yuck. Them, wee man and RU.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#29 Mar 28, 2014
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
yawn.......Got nothin' huh little 0.0..........
In the future before you spew, it would help if you knew what the fuque you are talkin' about..........
I'm still ROTFLMAO
But, carry on then..........
I just wanted you to give us all a little more of that ROTFLMAOXYZ stuff. It's very impressive.

When you are done rolling around on the floor, look up enabling language in legislation and then JIUYA.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#30 Mar 28, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wanted you to give us all a little more of that ROTFLMAOXYZ stuff. It's very impressive.
When you are done rolling around on the floor, look up enabling language in legislation and then JIUYA.
Poor little 0.0......WTF????? AWGTHTGTTA......

U.S. Constitution Article I
ARTICLE I

SECTION 1.

All legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives.

YCLIU LOL
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#31 Mar 28, 2014
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor little 0.0......WTF????? AWGTHTGTTA......
U.S. Constitution Article I
ARTICLE I
SECTION 1.
All legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives.
YCLIU LOL
Just what I expected. Willful ignorance. That's what makes you guys tick.

JCAYFS.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#32 Mar 28, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lack of understanding of lawmaking, implementation and enforcement is typical.
hey Einstein.....You Lawyers who daily write and pass laws for your special interest groups......forgot enforcement of rebellion.

typical.

70% of this country, as of yesterdays polls find you the problem. Your ilk has successfully divided this nation, and made the ambitious pay for it.

yes they are mad.

And they also out number you 7 to 1.

Revolutionary war 2 ends very bad for you and your ilk. I suggest you purchase grave plots while they are on sale, because when chit hits the fan they will fill rapidly.

your ilk can't afford ammo so you lose.

Dark Reality for you is near.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#33 Mar 28, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what I expected. Willful ignorance. That's what makes you guys tick.
JCAYFS.
ignorance is listening to you vomit BS.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#34 Mar 28, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Einstein.....You Lawyers who daily write and pass laws for your special interest groups......forgot enforcement of rebellion.
typical.
70% of this country, as of yesterdays polls find you the problem. Your ilk has successfully divided this nation, and made the ambitious pay for it.
yes they are mad.
And they also out number you 7 to 1.
Revolutionary war 2 ends very bad for you and your ilk. I suggest you purchase grave plots while they are on sale, because when chit hits the fan they will fill rapidly.
your ilk can't afford ammo so you lose.
Dark Reality for you is near.
You've been promising this war for along time. When are you going to get out from behind your keyboard and shoot somebody?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#35 Mar 28, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been promising this war for along time. When are you going to get out from behind your keyboard and shoot somebody?
this election day with votes.

the Benny Hill reruns......I meant Obama administration documented history played repeatedly on every media outlet will light fires your lies can't extinguish.

Expect impeachment hearings in 2015. Set your DVR so you don't miss the finality of the comedy show.

Above has nothing to do with any prior Presidency, and the last 2 Bush years were derailed by criminals still in office.

Guess you did not read Alaska has petitioned the White House this week for succession, and facebook has sign up for petition. Look it up.

Same result the deport Bieber petition will have, but you can count votes against your lies.

Morons like you find joy in fanning flames until you get burnt. Watching you sizzle is the dream of the majority of this country.

Sheep like you blame the Republican house for low Congress low approval ratings, and the reality is that the Senate is also Congress, and they are being aborted big time in November.

Also expect the house to increase their majority, because they limited the Obama lunacy.

Your voting block can't find the time to vote, or get ID so they can.

Expect election year to be consolidated to a day, or vote absentee with proof you are out of town on election day.

enjoy the show......exciting times ahead for sure.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#36 Mar 28, 2014
Figures...The usual suspects.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#37 Mar 28, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
this election day with votes.
the Benny Hill reruns......I meant Obama administration documented history played repeatedly on every media outlet will light fires your lies can't extinguish.
Expect impeachment hearings in 2015. Set your DVR so you don't miss the finality of the comedy show.
Above has nothing to do with any prior Presidency, and the last 2 Bush years were derailed by criminals still in office.
Guess you did not read Alaska has petitioned the White House this week for succession, and facebook has sign up for petition. Look it up.
Same result the deport Bieber petition will have, but you can count votes against your lies.
Morons like you find joy in fanning flames until you get burnt. Watching you sizzle is the dream of the majority of this country.
Sheep like you blame the Republican house for low Congress low approval ratings, and the reality is that the Senate is also Congress, and they are being aborted big time in November.
Also expect the house to increase their majority, because they limited the Obama lunacy.
Your voting block can't find the time to vote, or get ID so they can.
Expect election year to be consolidated to a day, or vote absentee with proof you are out of town on election day.
enjoy the show......exciting times ahead for sure.
Not much of a war. Darn it.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#38 Mar 28, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
Figures...The usual suspects.
hey....with respect.....I want you to know something.

without failure....you weren't working hard enough. Failure is education.

Accepting failure and learning from it is how we grow as humans.

I am in sales. I fail more than succeed. Each failure is a lesson, and success is sweet reward.

If I were you, I defiantly would have voted for Obama. I see drive and pride in you, and appreciate it very much.

Race is meaningless to me. People only lose me when they deserve it by their action. You guys screaming racist slurs demeans your being......my opinion.

Be better than that.

Now...Obama is a week younger than me, and I would suck as bad as he does in his current job. I would not even want that job. Would never apply for the position. My choice.

Obama would excel in sales, and earn more annually than 400K his current job pays if he was honest with his customers. He would have to think a lot differently, but that is teachable. He was born to sell.

All this racist crap is childish. Obama is not POTUS material, neither am I, and neither is 99% of us. Even in the green purple polka dotted population.

Time has come to cut our losses before it kills us all.

The fact Obama is not good at his job is not racist, but just circumstance. Again I say I would suck as POTUS also.

My politics is not in alignment with Obama, but I bet he and I could golf together perfectly.

We the people put an unqualified person in a position he was destined to fail at. Now all of us are paying dearly for it.

It is our fault not his. Politics aside......Romney has what Obama does not even know exists.
We blew it as a country. He knows money, and we are bleeding it by the trillions.

I am sure you disagree. Herman Cain was my #1 pick last time. Romney a great man, but honestly he is a liberal, and everyone knew it. Same with McCain.

Clinton was the politician, but he lacked character to be used as an example.

If Obama had only reached out to folk as an illustration of what you can do in America, and been hellbent on providing opportunity.

Imagine if those stimulus packages were an entire year of ZERO taxes for all American Citizens. People would have spent the money, and that demand creates jobs. that 1 single year would have been economic boom, and everyone would be better off today.

He should attach duties to unbalanced trade with foreign nations, and used those funds for grade 13, and 14 on the public. Everyone earns an Associate degree.

We as a Nation have outgrown the HS Diploma.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#39 Mar 28, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Not much of a war. Darn it.
Copied that for when you rant about the war on women and gays and the poor, and the murders, and income equality, and bans.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#40 Mar 28, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
hey....with respect.....I want you to know something.
without failure....you weren't working hard enough. Failure is education.
Accepting failure and learning from it is how we grow as humans.
I am in sales. I fail more than succeed. Each failure is a lesson, and success is sweet reward.
If I were you, I defiantly would have voted for Obama. I see drive and pride in you, and appreciate it very much.
Race is meaningless to me. People only lose me when they deserve it by their action. You guys screaming racist slurs demeans your being......my opinion.
Be better than that.
Now...Obama is a week younger than me, and I would suck as bad as he does in his current job. I would not even want that job. Would never apply for the position. My choice.
Obama would excel in sales, and earn more annually than 400K his current job pays if he was honest with his customers. He would have to think a lot differently, but that is teachable. He was born to sell.
All this racist crap is childish. Obama is not POTUS material, neither am I, and neither is 99% of us. Even in the green purple polka dotted population.
Time has come to cut our losses before it kills us all.
The fact Obama is not good at his job is not racist, but just circumstance. Again I say I would suck as POTUS also.
My politics is not in alignment with Obama, but I bet he and I could golf together perfectly.
We the people put an unqualified person in a position he was destined to fail at. Now all of us are paying dearly for it.
It is our fault not his. Politics aside......Romney has what Obama does not even know exists.
We blew it as a country. He knows money, and we are bleeding it by the trillions.
I am sure you disagree. Herman Cain was my #1 pick last time. Romney a great man, but honestly he is a liberal, and everyone knew it. Same with McCain.
Clinton was the politician, but he lacked character to be used as an example.
If Obama had only reached out to folk as an illustration of what you can do in America, and been hellbent on providing opportunity.
Imagine if those stimulus packages were an entire year of ZERO taxes for all American Citizens. People would have spent the money, and that demand creates jobs. that 1 single year would have been economic boom, and everyone would be better off today.
He should attach duties to unbalanced trade with foreign nations, and used those funds for grade 13, and 14 on the public. Everyone earns an Associate degree.
We as a Nation have outgrown the HS Diploma.
I see that your admission that you aren't qualified to be POTUS doesn't stop you from offering your opinion about what the POTUS should do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
COPS lives MATTER 3 min Duke for Mayor 20
Boko Haram kidnaps 172 MORE women and girls!!! 6 min peace 13
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 45 min No help 2,542
End of Life on Earth 2 hr d pantz 12
Eric Garner died over cigarette tax enforcement. 2 hr d pantz 80
Columbus police issue warning about attempted c... 3 hr White cop 2
Should Suspected Pedophiles be Tortured? 3 hr d pantz 9
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 4 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 304
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 7 hr Neutral Party 4,824
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:21 am PST

Yahoo! Sports11:21AM
Johnny Manziel knocked out of game; Hoyer in for Browns
NBC Sports11:24 AM
Johnny Manziel leaves game with hamstring, questionable
Bleacher Report11:25 AM
Manziel Leaves with Hamstring Injury
Bleacher Report11:31 AM
Marcus Mariota Rumors: Latest Buzz on QB's NFL Draft Stock and Interested Teams
NBC Sports11:56 AM
Browns' Hoyer takes over for injured Manziel at QB - NBC Sports