First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yea right

Cleveland, OH

#34 Apr 14, 2013
Geronimo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanted to see how long it took to get a "If an employee wants to pray they can do it at break or lunch. If the haji's don't like it they can go back to the crap hole they came from" type response. Surprisingly it took you 4 hours. You must have been doing your sister, eh Bubba?
Is that all you have? Loser.
Yea right

Ada, OH

#36 Apr 14, 2013
Geronimo wrote:
It's all I needed.
not guite libtard. You keep taking it easy and believe your liberal lies. People like me will keep working to make sure you dont have to. Just sit back and light another joint. Maybe tomorrow your mom will let you out of the basement for awhile.
no one

New Albany, OH

#38 Apr 16, 2013
Yea right wrote:
<quoted text>not guite libtard. You keep taking it easy and believe your liberal lies. People like me will keep working to make sure you dont have to. Just sit back and light another joint. Maybe tomorrow your mom will let you out of the basement for awhile.
My momma loves chicken and peanut jelly heavan eggs but she don't let me eat them cause she says I'm to heavy but I love my momma even tho she don't love me but I hate tommy cause he hits Becky and she crys about dr Phil even though my uncle says dr Phil is a bad words I love you and clock made of bubblegum and hmnos l
yea right

Westerville, OH

#39 Apr 17, 2013
no one wrote:
<quoted text>
My momma loves chicken and peanut jelly heavan eggs but she don't let me eat them cause she says I'm to heavy but I love my momma even tho she don't love me but I hate tommy cause he hits Becky and she crys about dr Phil even though my uncle says dr Phil is a bad words I love you and clock made of bubblegum and hmnos l
Lay down and sleep it off. You shouldn't be posting while you're stoned.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#40 Apr 17, 2013
The mooslims leave restrooms in a awful mess! They ause empty pop cans to fill with water and use their hand to wipe with by pouring the can of water over their skinny asses. The toilet floor will be full of water and the toilet seat, with the empty pop can left on the f'kin sink! A whole roll of chit paper right there to use...and they never touch it! Rural Mexcans are worst. They'll chit on the toilet seat, and leave the toilet paper on top of the chit pile..WTF! How do you miss that giant hole called a toilet bowl?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#41 Apr 17, 2013
yea right wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no basis for an employee to expect to be excused from work to go pray. Do that off the clock.
Absolutely. Do it off the clock and leave it out of schools too. If you want to pray, do it at home or in your place of worship.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What ails the black family? Hard realities! 2 hr BacGameon 29
America needs Jesus Christ and the Word of God 3 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 7
Ohio charter schools identified as among worst ... 3 hr Big Johnson 5
INJUSTICE….for sure! 3 hr now hey 29
School Funding Facts 3 hr Big Johnson 2
Every state has ISIS recruits 5 hr They cannot kill ... 124
Scotty Walker: Sarah Palin Version 2.0 8 hr RU_Kiddingme 21
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web