Navy Seal Aaron Vaughn-Parents react

Navy Seal Aaron Vaughn-Parents react

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Jazzcat

AOL

#1 Oct 11, 2012
Aaron Vaughn was a member of Seal Team 6 and was killed along with 30 other servicemen and a serivce dog on 8-6-11, three months after the Bin Laden operation and when the WH announced to the world which unit carried it out and killed Bin Laden.

Aaron's helicopter, known by Afganistan Army, police and security people, to be carrying members of Seal Team 6, was shot down, killing all aboard, and the other American units in the fight were told to 'stand down' and not to fire back.

www.youtube.com/watch...
notlocal

AOL

#2 Oct 11, 2012
Jazzcat wrote:
Aaron Vaughn was a member of Seal Team 6 and was killed along with 30 other servicemen and a serivce dog on 8-6-11, three months after the Bin Laden operation and when the WH announced to the world which unit carried it out and killed Bin Laden.
Aaron's helicopter, known by Afganistan Army, police and security people, to be carrying members of Seal Team 6, was shot down, killing all aboard, and the other American units in the fight were told to 'stand down' and not to fire back.
www.youtube.com/watch...
Could not get the video from your link, but did an internet search and several of this couple popped up. DO you agree that the Dad has to be ex-military?
Wallyworld

AOL

#3 Oct 11, 2012
Link told me it was unavailable too, but I saw the parents on Hannity last night.

They had a lot to say.
imagine2011

Brentwood, TN

#4 Oct 11, 2012
http://foxnewsinsider.com/tag/navy-seal-team-...

Exclusive Interview: Parents of Fallen Navy SEAL Blast Obama Admin for Handling of Bin Laden Raid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! 1 hr They cannot kill ... 1,247
Trump Will Win Again in 2020 1 hr Mojo Risen 86
Party In Crisis–Anti Trump Approach/Identity Po... 1 hr 404 not found 5
Well, Well, Well – President Trump Flips Bannon... 2 hr 404 not found 5
NPR: Large Majority Support Keeping Confederate... 2 hr 404 not found 2
Media Stunned – President Trump Support Stronge... 2 hr Male 11
Democratic voter base declines 3 hr Duke for Mayor 1
Republican Politicians have Courted Rascism FOR... 3 hr Alternative Facts... 99
Why Ask about Obama? America has Only One Presi... 3 hr Let Freedom Ring 155
wow. 50% of Marriages Fail in US 5 hr Dan 78