Why 'Equality' Must Die
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#142 Oct 4, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That was your post, Walter, not mine. Remember how the 40some lawyers were working on your case so that you didn't have to pay income tax? You are a loon, Walter.
that same group of lawyers still evaluates everything. A perk. They do my taxes, then I sign. They travel with me for contract signing. They draw up the contracts. They assure compliance with regulations. I sell me to a customer, then they buy.

Sorry you don't understand how manufacturers operate and negotiate with clients. Did you skip that part in law school?

corporations hire their own lawyers, and sine I represent the manufacturer, all their tools are at my disposal, and expected to be used frequently. failure to stay close and utilize my tool box would be a bad move on commissions.

I am in compliance guaranteed. Don't you worry.

When are you going to pay your fair share?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#143 Oct 4, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
that same group of lawyers still evaluates everything. A perk. They do my taxes, then I sign. They travel with me for contract signing. They draw up the contracts. They assure compliance with regulations. I sell me to a customer, then they buy.
Sorry you don't understand how manufacturers operate and negotiate with clients. Did you skip that part in law school?
corporations hire their own lawyers, and sine I represent the manufacturer, all their tools are at my disposal, and expected to be used frequently. failure to stay close and utilize my tool box would be a bad move on commissions.
I am in compliance guaranteed. Don't you worry.
When are you going to pay your fair share?
What do you need to sign? You don't earn any income. That's what you said. Wait a minute. Don't tell me that was all bullshit too. I'm starting to think that maybe, just maybe, most everything you write is bullshit.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#144 Oct 4, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you need to sign? You don't earn any income. That's what you said. Wait a minute. Don't tell me that was all bullshit too. I'm starting to think that maybe, just maybe, most everything you write is bullshit.
everyone already knows perfectly well what a wannabe punk fantasy lawyer you are.

honestly do you think I care what a punk like you thinks?

you are the same kid everyone in school beat up.

now your militant vengeance crusade of hope and change went down the drain.

too bad little boy.....ask your union steward to console your hurt feelings.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#145 Oct 4, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
everyone already knows perfectly well what a wannabe punk fantasy lawyer you are.
honestly do you think I care what a punk like you thinks?
you are the same kid everyone in school beat up.
now your militant vengeance crusade of hope and change went down the drain.
too bad little boy.....ask your union steward to console your hurt feelings.
Oh, I am pretty certain you care what I think, Walter, because I have shined the light on your fantasy world. How did all of those riots turn out last week?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#146 Oct 4, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I am pretty certain you care what I think, Walter, because I have shined the light on your fantasy world. How did all of those riots turn out last week?
why ask me....as Ted Cruse...he started a big one

stay tuned for the finally, when Putin changes Obama's diaper.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#147 Oct 4, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
why ask me....as Ted Cruse...he started a big one
stay tuned for the finally, when Putin changes Obama's diaper.
Who is Ted Cruse and what is a "finally"?

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#148 Oct 4, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
A) A bay is not a lake. They are two distinctly different bodies of water. Ask any experienced boater or real estate agent around PC or Fremont whether there is a difference between being in Sandusky Bay rather than Lake Erie, and they will tell you so. Mapquest Port Clinton Ohio and look at the map.
I grew up there. No local would ever, ever , ever confuse Lake Erie with the Sandusky Bay. Ever.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bay
B) I have no idea what you are trying to say here.
woof
Good holy mother of God are you stupid.

Those ARE areas of Lake Erie. I gave you a map, even. Maumee Bay IS part of Lake Erie.

I have no clue where you learned geography from except a quick Wikipedia. And you are speaking with a native from the area, who spent many happy hours on boats and in cabins on Lake Erie, fishing for walleye and perch in Maumee Bay and in Sandusky Bay. Look at the map, we most certainly considered it part of the lake then and it is now.

Crap. You're dumber than I thought.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#149 Oct 4, 2013
Excuse me, both bays are part of Lake Erie.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#150 Oct 4, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
experienced boater here..........
a bay shares water from lakes, oceans, rivers. A bay is not the main body of water. Sandusky bay and the Sandusky river are lake erie watershed. translation so you grasp what I said......Sandusky bay is lake erie, and so is maumee bay, presque isle, and niagra falls.
Sanfrancisco bay is the pacific ocean.
PS: mapquest marblehead ohio ( the point protruding into lake erie from the bay) and on the tip of point is what is called bay pointe. Imagine the thought it took to name that.......on the point at this second, my boat is docked. Look for the yellow boat with flybridge....it is the only one.
I will make sure to tell the folks who also dock at bay pointe they are not on lake erie. You may hear the laughter in Akron.
PSS: ask a Realtor about Johnsons Island and bay Pointe properties. Better yet tell one you are interested in those areas, and watch them salivate. cha ching....cha ching....cha ching.
Exactly. Amen. Thank you. From someone who grew up on Lake Erie.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#151 Oct 4, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I will bite.
How shall society appropriately apportion the vote for people like you, who have financial interests in multiple voting districts?
1/2 a vote here, 1/2 there?
1/3, 1/3, 1/6, 1/6?
You get to vote wherever you own a 20' x 50' vacant lot?
Tell me. How does it work?
Who keeps track of individual property ownership nationwide and apportions the vote? The feds?
woof
Full vote. Localities keep and maintain property ownership records. Not that difficult. It's called cadastral records and they're damn easy to pull, even publicly. Can't be that hard for them to generate a list of non-local owners and mail an absentee ballot. Called merge from the database, dufus.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#152 Oct 4, 2013
http://www.sanduskycountygis.org/sandgis/

I was formerly in this business... see how easy it is to search for landownership records? Duh!

Since: Jan 12

Toledo, OH

#153 Oct 4, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohio is a donor state some years, and a receiver state in others.
KY is always a receiver state because of the military bases.
Hilljack Ds and Louisville ghetto trash account for the remainder.
I resent that, Klaus. The greatest boxer of all time hails from Louie ville.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#154 Oct 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Ted Cruse and what is a "finally"?
big surprise.....you don't know

when have you ever?

Hope Ted Cruze starts a recall election for Obama. That election result would make you cry.

Priceless.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#155 Oct 5, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Good holy mother of God are you stupid.
Those ARE areas of Lake Erie. I gave you a map, even. Maumee Bay IS part of Lake Erie.
I have no clue where you learned geography from except a quick Wikipedia. And you are speaking with a native from the area, who spent many happy hours on boats and in cabins on Lake Erie, fishing for walleye and perch in Maumee Bay and in Sandusky Bay. Look at the map, we most certainly considered it part of the lake then and it is now.
Crap. You're dumber than I thought.
No Dearie, you are clearly mistaken. A bay is not a lake.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_differe...

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/lake...
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bay...

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#156 Oct 5, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
experienced boater here..........
a bay shares water from lakes, oceans, rivers. A bay is not the main body of water. Sandusky bay and the Sandusky river are lake erie watershed. translation so you grasp what I said......Sandusky bay is lake erie, and so is maumee bay, presque isle, and niagra falls.
Sanfrancisco bay is the pacific ocean.
PS: mapquest marblehead ohio ( the point protruding into lake erie from the bay) and on the tip of point is what is called bay pointe. Imagine the thought it took to name that.......on the point at this second, my boat is docked. Look for the yellow boat with flybridge....it is the only one.
I will make sure to tell the folks who also dock at bay pointe they are not on lake erie. You may hear the laughter in Akron.
PSS: ask a Realtor about Johnsons Island and bay Pointe properties. Better yet tell one you are interested in those areas, and watch them salivate. cha ching....cha ching....cha ching.
Yes Bubba, they share water, are connected, and the water flowing into them is all within the Lake Erie Watershed.

But they are not one and the same.

I grew up there Bubba. My family has cottages less than half a mile from Bay Point.

Neither the Sandusky nor Maumee Bays are Lake Erie.

They are connected but distinct, separate bodies of water. Ask those same realtors if they advertise properties at the end of Fulton Street or on Hickory Grove Road south of Port Clinton as "Lakefront" or "Bayfront".

If you put your boat in at the mouth of the Sandusky River and go one mile out into the Bay, do you tell your buddies: "Hey boys, Isn't it great being on Lake Erie?"

Of course you would not. Because you would not be on on Lake Erie. You would be on the Sandusky Bay.

Now take that boat east about 14 miles or so, under route 2, to where you can look 90 degrees to your right and see Cedar Point, and 90 degrees to your left and see Bay Point, and voila!!!

Now you can tell your pals that you are entering Lake Erie.

Glad to be able to help you out, Bubba.

You two are a hoot!!!

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#157 Oct 5, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
O brilliant one......when water is shared it is considered in a watershed. Sandusky bay is lake erie watershed, and so is the Sandusky river. I could list many many more, but it would just confuse you.

The difference between the bay and the lake is wording, wave height, and in the case of Sandusky Bay, water depth.

What do you call it when 1/2 the boat or a house, or an amusement park is in the lake, and 1/2 in the bay?

With all the years of navigation experience you possess, I surly will respect your professional vision to answer my posed question.

Please enlighten me King Triton Che.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#158 Oct 5, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
No, it is you who is mistaken. Did you not read "we most certainly considered it part of the lake then and it is now"? There can be no argument about that!

Funny thing though, I lived by bays on both coasts for most of my life before coming to Columbus, and no one I knew there considered that we lived by the ocean. That was for people who actually lived by the ocean.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#159 Oct 5, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
big surprise.....you don't know
when have you ever?
Hope Ted Cruze starts a recall election for Obama. That election result would make you cry.
Priceless.
Who is Ted Cruze? Is he a friend of Ted Cruse? I hope either one of them starts a recall election for Obama to. How would they go about doing that, Walter?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#160 Oct 5, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
If you put your boat in at the mouth of the Sandusky River and go one mile out into the Bay, do you tell your buddies: "Hey boys, Isn't it great being on Lake Erie?"
woof
You forgot who you were talking to. Walter would tell his friends he was cruising the Atlantic.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#161 Oct 5, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Bubba, they share water, are connected, and the water flowing into them is all within the Lake Erie Watershed.
But they are not one and the same.
I grew up there Bubba. My family has cottages less than half a mile from Bay Point.
Neither the Sandusky nor Maumee Bays are Lake Erie.
They are connected but distinct, separate bodies of water. Ask those same realtors if they advertise properties at the end of Fulton Street or on Hickory Grove Road south of Port Clinton as "Lakefront" or "Bayfront".
Of course you would not. Because you would not be on on Lake Erie. You would be on the Sandusky Bay.
Now take that boat east about 14 miles or so, under route 2, to where you can look 90 degrees to your right and see Cedar Point, and 90 degrees to your left and see Bay Point, and voila!!!
Now you can tell your pals that you are entering Lake Erie.
Glad to be able to help you out, Bubba.
You two are a hoot!!!
woof
while you used to live there, I still do. Every other weekend.

and I clarified watershed earlier.

all you did is put your useless 2 cents in.

PS: I enter lake erie out of bay point marina lots. I certainly don't need someone who did it once tell me how to do it after 1000's of times. Ever heard of Lakeside? Family has 4 homes in there. I prefer Bay Point marina. Hard to fish from a house, so the boat is a better fit for me. I also prefer to view a plethora of bikini's at all times.

since you drove through and vacationed once you are an expert.

what a hoot.

PS: 5 days next week fishing in the mouth of the bay, and north of Kelly's island.
Put in Bay is great on indian sumer days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JonJedi is 43 min Duke for Mayor 2
Trump so sad, boo hoo hoo 1 hr White Fangs 17
The Lost Art of Conversation 2 hr coffee tea or me 29
Telltale signs of 3rd world dictators 2 hr coffee tea or me 2
Worlds fastest growing religion is..... 3 hr jonjedi 124
I shop at Salvation Army & Toilet Store 4 hr Jon Jedi 3
Donald Trump Administration 6 hr jonjedi 738

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance