“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#62 Oct 3, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what obligations I am agreeing to when I sign on the line at the bottom of the page, Paco.
Why is it such a mystery to you and Karl?
woof
We did not claim to be ignorant of the reality of non-residents being taxed without a vote, we are questioning its moral legitimacy.

Suburban taxpayers should not be milk cows for urban Democrat machines.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#63 Oct 3, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be reduced to a mere drop or two if you left.
The intensity just turned up a couple of notches since you arrived.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#64 Oct 3, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>He's on his way to prison. Apparently he assaulted a police officer
http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TAJ4NUQ...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/carrollton-ky...
Looks like he can't wait!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qjYsZQxsrXUXX
Just when I thought no one on Topix was crazier than Walt, in walks this nutjob.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#65 Oct 3, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
So...then why, if I work in another municipality and pay that muni's taxes AND the one I live in as well, do I not have a say in any tax issues on the ballot in the municipality I work in?
And if I live say, in Kentucky and commute into Ohio for work, I am taxed and pay two state income taxes. But I have no say in one state's income tax issues, do I? Even though I contribute to BOTH. Many people do this. Why should I, if I am required to pay both, not have a say in both?
Yeah and if I drive to Kentucky and buy a hamburger then I should be allowed to vote there bacause I paid a tax.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#66 Oct 3, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
The intensity just turned up a couple of notches since you arrived.
The bullshit level of your screen name alone, wee man, is extraordinary. Seriously, an old Tshirt company with its mascot of E. Normus Johnson? And Karl thought the 1990s were calling someone...you haven't left the 90s.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#67 Oct 3, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and if I drive to Kentucky and buy a hamburger then I should be allowed to vote there bacause I paid a tax.
I always had a felling that you've never paid property taxes...no one who has would make such an idiotic statement.

Hilliard, OH

#68 Oct 3, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
The bullshit level of your screen name alone, wee man, is extraordinary. Seriously, an old Tshirt company with its mascot of E. Normus Johnson? And Karl thought the 1990s were calling someone...you haven't left the 90s.
I can picture him down at the pier in Myrtle Beach 15 years ago buying a dozen of those shirts at once.
De Las Casas

Louisville, KY

#69 Oct 3, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>I take it you live in a cave, then. Wait...you'll soon be in prison according to Neutral Party. The poor taxpayers of Kentucky will be forced to support you even more.
Well that's a pretty good honest source, I mean, he is a racist pedophile bigot and all.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#70 Oct 3, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he is paying the taxes.
The taxes are a known expense, dedicated primarily to support the local school system that residents use to educate their children. The Cannuck merely has a monetary interest in the property ownership...profit driven.

You think he deserves a voice in how the schools are funded? Why?

woof

Hilliard, OH

#71 Oct 3, 2013
De Las Casas wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's a pretty good honest source, I mean, he is a racist pedophile bigot and all.
Say goodbye, Johnny...and don't drop the soap.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#72 Oct 3, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
I just ate a hamburger in Hilliard the other day.

Look out school board. Me and Paco are comin after your asses.

woof

Ivy League-ISIS

#73 Oct 3, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
1991 called, and communism is dead!

-Karlism, please spread everywhere
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#74 Oct 3, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
We did not claim to be ignorant of the reality of non-residents being taxed without a vote, we are questioning its moral legitimacy.
Suburban taxpayers should not be milk cows for urban Democrat machines.
Don't work in Akron, Karl. Nobody is forcing you.

It really is as simple as that.

woof

Hilliard, OH

#75 Oct 3, 2013
Johnson waiting for Walt to return from the wading pool...

http://shoutingthomas.typepad.com/photos/anti...
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#76 Oct 3, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
So...then why, if I work in another municipality and pay that muni's taxes AND the one I live in as well, do I not have a say in any tax issues on the ballot in the municipality I work in?
And if I live say, in Kentucky and commute into Ohio for work, I am taxed and pay two state income taxes. But I have no say in one state's income tax issues, do I? Even though I contribute to BOTH. Many people do this. Why should I, if I am required to pay both, not have a say in both?
Because you don't live there. Don't wanna be taxed twice?

Move into the municipality where you work. Move into a township and employ yourself. Get creative.

That is really a difficult concept, apparently.

woof

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#77 Oct 3, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
The taxes are a known expense, dedicated primarily to support the local school system that residents use to educate their children. The Cannuck merely has a monetary interest in the property ownership...profit driven.
woof
You think he doesn't deserve a voice in how money is lifted out of his own wallet? Why? It's more than possible, especially in this day and age, for him to learn how well or how poorly that school district is run and decide for himself whether his dollars are being well-spent.

Ivy League-ISIS

#78 Oct 3, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
Should a kid be allowed to force a distant relative to give him an allowance with no restrictions on how it is used?

Of course not.

The Canuck will not use the school system, so in theory he should not have to pay for it. If he has to pay for it, then he deserves a vote. Because tax dollars are not a right of the state, the social contract should go both ways.

But as we know, school levies are low-turnout and require shenanigans to pass by the barest of margins. Anything that would increase NO votes is anathema to statists like you.

Though the schools around here had no problem asking college students living in other states but still resident here, to vote YES.

Ivy League-ISIS

#79 Oct 3, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't work in Akron, Karl. Nobody is forcing you.
It really is as simple as that.
woof
How about Akron agrees to either not tax non-residents, or gives me the vote?

Hmm, something tells me that letting commuters vote means a Republican mayor, tax cuts, and whining public union employees.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#80 Oct 3, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
You think he doesn't deserve a voice in how money is lifted out of his own wallet? Why? It's more than possible, especially in this day and age, for him to learn how well or how poorly that school district is run and decide for himself whether his dollars are being well-spent.
I think that if he believes that the degree of financial support that the local schools receive from property taxes is too exorbitant then he should find another locality to purchase income generating rental property in, one that is more suitable to his tastes.

Otherwise, he should move into that locality, get citizenship, and vote.

woof

Ivy League-ISIS

#81 Oct 3, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you don't live there. Don't wanna be taxed twice?
Move into the municipality where you work. Move into a township and employ yourself. Get creative.
That is really a difficult concept, apparently.
woof
Many took that a few steps further, they moved to no-income tax Texas and Florida.

Tom Sawyer signed his own electoral death warrant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Al Sharpton coming to Cleveland...... 12 min free pIzza 4 U 10
NAACP calls for calm in Cleveland 24 min Ken's brother Ryu 2
News Al-Maliki: U.S. forces wona t stay after 2011 |... (Nov '10) 58 min swedenforever 5
Protesters 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 5
Cleveland Cop Found NOT GUILTY In Deadly 2012 S... 1 hr cops win again 4
Brelo not guilty 4 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 37
Black Crime is out of control. 4 hr BoneYard 69
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]