Why 'Equality' Must Die

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#42 Oct 3, 2013
De Las Casas wrote:
<quoted text>
Property owners are the real leeches of society. Stole that land from Native Americans, and landlords routinely rape their tenants... it's class warfare, and has been that way since beginning of time... too bad, u can pay half of poor to fight and kill the other half... this dude uses govt roads and education, and pretends he gets nothing from 'em. Lol You're a stupid wyte supremacyst douche, stfu!
I take it you live in a cave, then. Wait...you'll soon be in prison according to Neutral Party. The poor taxpayers of Kentucky will be forced to support you even more.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#43 Oct 3, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
But I thought renters were calling the shots. That is what you said Ralph McGreevy said.
That's quite a twist, wee man. One thing's for sure...they're most likely not paying their fair share.
De Las Casas

Louisville, KY

#44 Oct 3, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
But I thought renters were calling the shots. That is what you said Ralph McGreevy said.
He's a hypocrite... he dont know what he's saying.
De Las Casas

Louisville, KY

#45 Oct 3, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>I take it you live in a cave, then. Wait...you'll soon be in prison according to Neutral Party. The poor taxpayers of Kentucky will be forced to support you even more.
The poor KY taxpayers... what r u talking about? Ky is a receiver state... we receive $1.50 for every dollar we give to Obama's government. So yeah... you aint hating on me... you hating on Kentucky, and it's well known, that Ohio is just the Mississippi of the North.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#46 Oct 3, 2013
De Las Casas wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a hypocrite... he dont know what he's saying.
Johnny, you've truly come to the wrong city's forum. You have no idea what's heading your way.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#47 Oct 3, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
What if the poor black 19 year old girl is actually more intelligent than you?
Shouldn't she get to vote, and not you?
woof
Why should she if she just lives in the area and votes to stick her hand in my wallet and has no other stake in the matter--perhaps owns no land or doesn't work to generate taxes, etc.? Isn't that sort of a 21st century version of thievery?

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#48 Oct 3, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of American property is owned by foreigners. You want to let them vote too?
Yes, if said nation extends the same privilege to our citizens.

So if a Canadian national owns property in Ottawa County Ohio, they should be able to vote in Ottawa County elections. If, US nationals in Canada can vote in local property tax elections as well.

Similar to extradition treaties.

Ivy League-ISIS

#49 Oct 3, 2013
De Las Casas wrote:
<quoted text>
The poor KY taxpayers... what r u talking about? Ky is a receiver state... we receive $1.50 for every dollar we give to Obama's government. So yeah... you aint hating on me... you hating on Kentucky, and it's well known, that Ohio is just the Mississippi of the North.
Ohio is a donor state some years, and a receiver state in others.

KY is always a receiver state because of the military bases.

Hilljack Ds and Louisville ghetto trash account for the remainder.

Ivy League-ISIS

#50 Oct 3, 2013
De Las Casas wrote:
<quoted text>
Property owners are the real leeches of society. Stole that land from Native Americans, and landlords routinely rape their tenants... it's class warfare, and has been that way since beginning of time... too bad, u can pay half of poor to fight and kill the other half... this dude uses govt roads and education, and pretends he gets nothing from 'em. Lol You're a stupid wyte supremacyst douche, stfu!
More communist trash that hasn't seen 1991 call, charming...

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#51 Oct 3, 2013
De Las Casas wrote:
<quoted text>
No. We are a very nerdy state, quite well educated, thank you.

http://www.policymic.com/articles/64665/what-...

Mississippi: highest rate of obesity (35.3% of total population)

Mississippi ranks poorly in the most number of categories. These include highest rate of child poverty (31.9%), highest rate of infant mortality (1.01%), lowest median household income ($35,078), highest teen birth rate (71.9 per 1,000 women aged 15 to 19) and highest overall rate of STDs.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#52 Oct 3, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Johnny, you've truly come to the wrong city's forum. You have no idea what's heading your way.
That's right, Johnny. Prepare yourself for a epical hurricane of bullshit.

Ivy League-ISIS

#53 Oct 3, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should she if she just lives in the area and votes to stick her hand in my wallet and has no other stake in the matter--perhaps owns no land or doesn't work to generate taxes, etc.? Isn't that sort of a 21st century version of thievery?
No, it's called rectifying the injustice of your white privilege.

/sarc/Duke for Mayor

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#54 Oct 3, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
More communist trash that hasn't seen 1991 call, charming...
Go to YouTube and see him there. Search "Johnny Masters."
He's dumber than Walt.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#55 Oct 3, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, if said nation extends the same privilege to our citizens.
So if a Canadian national owns property in Ottawa County Ohio, they should be able to vote in Ottawa County elections. If, US nationals in Canada can vote in local property tax elections as well.
Similar to extradition treaties.
Tell me why a Canuck should be able to vote on Port Clinton School levies merely because he owns a few houses on Catawba, rarely ever sets foot there, and rents them out to tourists.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#56 Oct 3, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
No. It is not. You live where you choose to...poverty rates and all.

woof

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#57 Oct 3, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
He's on his way to prison. Apparently he assaulted a police officer

http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TAJ4NUQ...

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/carrollton-ky...

Looks like he can't wait!

Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#58 Oct 3, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>That's rich...a renter lecturing property owners.
I know what obligations I am agreeing to when I sign on the line at the bottom of the page, Paco.

Why is it such a mystery to you and Karl?

woof

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#59 Oct 3, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be reduced to a mere drop or two if you left.

Ivy League-ISIS

#60 Oct 3, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me why a Canuck should be able to vote on Port Clinton School levies merely because he owns a few houses on Catawba, rarely ever sets foot there, and rents them out to tourists.
woof
Because he is paying the taxes.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#61 Oct 3, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
No. It is not. You live where you choose to...poverty rates and all.
woof
So...then why, if I work in another municipality and pay that muni's taxes AND the one I live in as well, do I not have a say in any tax issues on the ballot in the municipality I work in?

And if I live say, in Kentucky and commute into Ohio for work, I am taxed and pay two state income taxes. But I have no say in one state's income tax issues, do I? Even though I contribute to BOTH. Many people do this. Why should I, if I am required to pay both, not have a say in both?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men in the Girls Bathroom 1 hr Close The Divide 385
Democraps....the party of rape 2 hr Reality Knocking 10
Donald Trump Big Liar 3 hr UTrashy 2
News Residents on alert with mass shooting suspect a... 4 hr SOCONFUSED 236
News City manager fired in parking bureau timecard p... 5 hr They cannot kill ... 4
News Ikea starts work on Polaris-area store, due to ... 5 hr UTrashy 5
Federal lands in America 6 hr UTrashy 158
Radical Islamist in Sanders camp 9 hr BIzzy 42
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages