Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
A third of a mile is a lot of distance. Just ask any architect, city planner or site developer. Or me, if I have to walk it in really high, spike heels.
Seriousmalady's spiked heels:

http://www.wagonteamster.com/assets/images/Ho...

The preferred spiked heel of jackasses.
Che Rulz

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Thank you for honestly answering "Do you understand anything?"

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
George. Really? You know this how? You read my mind? How about we read my post that started this whole thing?
<quoted text>
From that you get that I meant thermonuclear? Wow. Now you have gone from trying to distract and divert to flat lying. Sad.
No, kid...you were speaking of fusion weapons...you gave yourself away all over the other threads you dragged this through.
Carry on
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't pretend to know the difference, George. I went to an expert, both in the field of nuclear weapons and WWII history, and they confirmed the facts as you had put them forth.
My rule: Surround yourself with smart people and listen to them.
You know this is far afield from my area of interest, but the Atom bombs used in WWII were not nuclear.
Who did you ask, Artie Palmer or Nick Faldo?
Che Rulz

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
You know this is far afield from my area of interest, but the Atom bombs used in WWII were not nuclear.
The dumbest comment ever posted on any topix forum. Hands down.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go Georgie. You agree with that statement as written?
just sayin

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Who did you ask, Artie Palmer or Nick Faldo?
Clayton Bigsby.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>No, kid...you were speaking of fusion weapons...you gave yourself away all over the other threads you dragged this through.
Carry on
The bored trolls will as long as you feed them. This is all they got.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>No, kid...you were speaking of fusion weapons...you gave yourself away all over the other threads you dragged this through.
Carry on
I was? From this statement,
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. The world would be a better place if only we would have dropped more nuclear bombs. You are a troglodyte.
you have determined that I was referring to fusion weapons? That puts even Carnac the Magnificant to shame. Ye gods.
Che Rox and Rulz

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd go hide too after highlighting your intelligence deficiency as you have done.

“It ain't got no gas in it.”

Since: Mar 10

The Nervous Hospital

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't pretend to know the difference, George. I went to an expert, both in the field of nuclear weapons and WWII history, and they confirmed the facts as you had put them forth.
My rule: Surround yourself with smart people and listen to them.
Sounds like you need to surround yourself with some smarter people 'cause even I know them atomics bombs we dropped was nucleared.
just sayin

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Your proclamation of "the Atom bombs used in WWII were not nuclear" in comment #84 is nothing short of a buffet.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>So, you're "Liz," huh?
Good to know.
I'm mpnf1979. nice to meet you.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm mpnf1979. nice to meet you.
You're also Liz. The Hightstown, NJ IP location is unique on this forum.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You're also Liz. The Hightstown, NJ IP location is unique on this forum.
I have no idea who you're talking about. I don't know why my location says Hightstown, NJ. Some days it says Brice, Ohio (I'm in neither). I've tried to fix it, doesn't stay fixed.

So, I don't know who Liz is. For everyone always accusing you of being other people, you're doing the same to me??? That's pretty funny. From May of 2011 I have never been anyone other than MPNF1979.

“Hi-Yo Silver! Away!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Let's differentiate between atomic and thermonuclear weapons, shall we?
Poor Che...she's THAT desperate.
I have a hunch "atomic" and "thermonuclear" were words coined to help lay people differentiate the two types of nuclear weapons: fission and fusion. Since lay people have a tendency to confuse the two, I wouldn't be surprised if the powers that be came up with the first two to help people keep them straight.

As the only part of an atom that is involved in nuclear reactions is indeed the nucleus, then it is correct to call either fission or fusion weapons to be nuclear weapons. "Atomic" weapons is misleading, as that inplies the entire atom was split, whereas only the nucleus is "split", and that involves basically protons and neutrons, the associated electrons (away from the nucleus) follow the resultant new atoms and are not part of the "splittng".

Nuclear power plants are called that even though every single one that was built uses the fission process, so that undercuts your argument. None are called "atomic power plants" anymore.

So yes, nuclear weapons of the fission type were used in WWII. They were indeed called "atomic bombs"; that does not negate the fact that the two bombs used were nuclear bombs.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Kemosahbe wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a hunch "atomic" and "thermonuclear" were words coined to help lay people differentiate the two types of nuclear weapons: fission and fusion. Since lay people have a tendency to confuse the two, I wouldn't be surprised if the powers that be came up with the first two to help people keep them straight.
As the only part of an atom that is involved in nuclear reactions is indeed the nucleus, then it is correct to call either fission or fusion weapons to be nuclear weapons. "Atomic" weapons is misleading, as that inplies the entire atom was split, whereas only the nucleus is "split", and that involves basically protons and neutrons, the associated electrons (away from the nucleus) follow the resultant new atoms and are not part of the "splittng".
Nuclear power plants are called that even though every single one that was built uses the fission process, so that undercuts your argument. None are called "atomic power plants" anymore.
So yes, nuclear weapons of the fission type were used in WWII. They were indeed called "atomic bombs"; that does not negate the fact that the two bombs used were nuclear bombs.
The point is, Che's assertion was that fusion weapons were used. She's been on this Quixotic multi-thread tirade over colloquialisms for ten days.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>The point is, Che's assertion was that fusion weapons were used. She's been on this Quixotic multi-thread tirade over colloquialisms for ten days.
It was? Show me a post where I said that fusion weapons were used in WWII. Just one. You should be able to do that, shouldn't you Georgie? At least you should if what you are claiming is true.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It was? Show me a post where I said that fusion weapons were used in WWII. Just one. You should be able to do that, shouldn't you Georgie? At least you should if what you are claiming is true.
I've played your game on this tiresome losing rampage of yours for ten days, little girl. Every point has been argued and the general consensus is you're wrong from the angle you've been pursuing. It's just gotten boring.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>The point is, Che's assertion was that fusion weapons were used.
No it is not. The assertion in dispute is yours, that nuclear weapons were not used in World War II. I say go tell that to the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of287
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 28,470
Is Barak Obama responsible for the current bord... 9 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 66
When will Obama be Arrested???? 1 hr Zombie Corpse Rental 31
Where is Catman Dave and BizzyBee 1 hr d pantz 89
President Obama violated Constitution in 2012 1 hr Male 98
Do you agree with Obama spending $260/day on il... 2 hr Oliver Canterberry 2
Michelle Obama f/k/a Michael LaVaughn Robinson 2 hr Enwordo 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000